The Contridiction of High School

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to all the DJ material I've read. Both the Bible, Boot Camp, DeAngelo's stuff, and misc. bits here and there, I have arrived at the understanding and conclusion that nice guys don't get girls.

I know that ****y, funny, selector types have the better chances, but in high school, why does it still seem like the guys who like to beat up other guys, and are mean and nasty to everybody except for girls manage to get into relationships?

Sure, most of them don't last, but is there something going on there? I can tell the low self-confidence (what most people call nerds) don't get chicks, but neither am I. Most of the attractive people I meet taken, and usually by a nice guy.

--iMat

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama.
Limited Dating Pool

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means there aren't enough guys or any better guys.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iMat
Sure, most of them don't last, but is there something going on there? I can tell the low self-confidence (what most people call nerds) ....
'nough said....

I'm guessing because girls are still immature or they don't know what they want. Their tastes will change.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
It means there aren't enough guys or any better guys.
Well, how would they define better?

So are you saying that since all the guys at my school are boring, mindless drones, they might as well get a drone with a pretty face?

So to stand out, I just have to DJ like mad?

--iMat

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever honestly spoken to/observed one of these alpha-mal "drones" you speka of, in his work?
They are skilled man. Trust me. They're hwat we clal 'naturals' at the art of DJing.
The ultimate goal of many who find this site is to over-come these gusy skills.

peace. i dunno...sorry if i just rambled.

Capi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying that the guys who beat up other guys cause DRAMA,

Sit a girl down infront of a Lifetime movie and you'll understand.

Two. there is a limited dating pool at teh school

If I give you a slow computer and a computer that doesn't work, which wil you take? Sure niether are new, but at least it is something.

So the girls take what they can get, most girls will take any guy who looks decent, is fairly intresting, and approaches?

nice guys don't get girls.
that is a myth on this site. Nice guys get girls too. Your chances are just less, you have less of a choice, and it isn't as benificial relationship most of the time.

Jerks get the women because the C&F, people are less C&F intresting, rather pvssy fat guys who don't know how to do anything, but can get a chuckle.

You can't rely on just one skill, you have to be intresting and cause Drama and sexual intrest too. Why do you think Comedians aren't bum rushed after a show and Rock Stars are?

Pretty much... they don't have Dj's to choose from. :D

Capi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever honestly spoken to/observed one of these alpha-mal "drones" you speka of, in his work?
I've observed tons of them... they arn't skilled at all. They are just teens who listen to thier hormones, I've never met one that truly understands what they are doing in the truer sense. Pretty much they are guessing, and that is how most people get through the dating game...

they do what they feel, then learn from the wrong, trial and error.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi
I've observed tons of them... they arn't skilled at all. They are just teens who listen to thier hormones, I've never met one that truly understands what they are doing in the truer sense. Pretty much they are guessing, and that is how most people get through the dating game...

they do what they feel, then learn from the wrong, trial and error.
So, I bet many DJs here would just love to go back to high school, just for even a week, and try out what they've learned.

So, what would you do? Since most guys getting banged are AFCs, then how could I get away with DJ, if the mindset in girls is "nice guy".

--iMat

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed as well that no matter how much I know what to do, it doesnt work so well in high school. I think this is because:

-everyone sees everyone every day. you're under less pressure knowing that if something nobody knows but you and her.

-girls arent as mature. I've actually had more along the lines of success with junior and senior girls than anyone else, and I'm a sophomore now.

also, when i've been out on my own somewhere, I've been much looser and more comfortable talking to women.

When I was 14 I was in Santa Monica, CA shopping and spotted a beautiful blonde. I approached her with a routine of my own creation, we talked and flirted for 15 minutes, went for coffee at the mall, exchanged info and that was that. I found out later that this girl had her own house! I was only 14 at the time. She must have been at least 19, I mistook her for 16 or so.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
I've noticed as well that no matter how much I know what to do, it doesnt work so well in high school. I think this is because:

-everyone sees everyone every day. you're under less pressure knowing that if something nobody knows but you and her.

-girls arent as mature. I've actually had more along the lines of success with junior and senior girls than anyone else, and I'm a sophomore now.

also, when i've been out on my own somewhere, I've been much looser and more comfortable talking to women.

When I was 14 I was in Santa Monica, CA shopping and spotted a beautiful blonde. I approached her with a routine of my own creation, we talked and flirted for 15 minutes, went for coffee at the mall, exchanged info and that was that. I found out later that this girl had her own house! I was only 14 at the time. She must have been at least 19, I mistook her for 16 or so.
Were you genuinly Don Juan, or was she just nice?

But taking it was your awesome skill, do share.

--iMat

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone at 19 with thier own house[of decent size] is pretty well off if not rich.

Imagine the lawsuit :D

DJ's in H/S don't have too much sucess for a couple of reasons. Girls as in teens follow a different mindset. Imagine pimping a 3 year old, it would be different then a 35 year old. thats why we have different forums for different ages.

Most guys who really have toruble in H/S arn't loosers, a lot of them are more mature then the women around them. Which doesn't make sense to these guys when they are getting fed grade A, BS that women are more mature.

Different rules, different world.

If I were a DJ in H/S again what would I do... I wouldn't focus on girls or school. I dont' think thats what you wanted to hear. I wouldn't recomend what I'd do for you, Were different people. anyway./

most girls even in HS, will still go for the DJ. Just not the DJ learning routines. So that means DJ's are still in, but getting to a DJ mentality is much harder.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
When does it all get easier. The aveage age when people break through from their hormone driven selves.

The question may sound immature and silly, but does it all taper off and everybody just becomes less "I want you dead" attitude when puberty just stops?

--iMat

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tapers off for the most part. Did you notice yourself becoming more mature, or did it gradually happen.

hormones don't STOP... they just slow down...

I love the cartoons where little kids just POP into big hormone dirven ones... ever seen the chewwing gum commercial?

~capi crimm
Abeeda.com