"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The constant Complainer

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
So, I've been dating this girl for the past month. I see her once, sometimes twice a week.

She's never flaked on me, always calls me back - in fact she's very cool in that way...

But,

She's a constant comaplainer. Not about me, or about the things we do, but about her job, her boss, her friends, her commute etc. etc....

Now, I don't know if this is just the way she is, or the fact that she's going through a hard time at work...

Whatever, even though she's hot, I'm pretty much thinking of NEXTING her...

Anybody have thoughts on this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Where is DJG????????????

Wait I can handle this.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Where is DJG????????????

Wait I can handle this.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!
lmao - You said it yourself, you're thinking about nexting her. Complainers are the worst, and girls tend to do that a lot. You're not too deep yet right? Just stop getting in contact with her.

If you want to keep it tell her you don't want to hear about it.
 

ToddRodd

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Queens, New York
Keep hanging around and pretty soon YOU'LL be the new complaint.

Listen to the others in this thread..... cut her loose and let her complain to some other poor sap who wouldn't mind being the "listening nice guy".

You deserve better, man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top