Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Conflicted Male. My final posts.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
LONG POST.

I'll go out on a limb and say that alot of guys are turning to all of these methods and tricks, which in themselves have a purpose but are generally misused, are because of rebellion against their parents.

For the most part it is due to the fact that what we learned growing up has generally NOT WORKED IN THE REAL WORLD.

All of those stories about Jesus, the Little Engine that Could, all of these things had NO APPLICATION IN THE REAL WORLD.

When it came to standing up for yourself, and BEING WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE, these things did nothing to help.

What we learned from our mother, all of this "gentleman" stuff, had no results.

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PARENTS, THE CONFLICTED MALE
-------------------------------

Everything they say comes from what happened to them in life. Everything they do is because of years and years on this earth, and the conditioning that they have had from THEIR parents and THEIR environment. This is true 99% of the time.

Your father was never there setting an example for you, BECAUSE HIS FATHER WASN'T. However, your father turned out okay, so HE PRESUMES THAT YOU WOULD BE TOO, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING IT. HE WAS BROUGHT UP IN A WORLD OF BLIND OBEDIENCE, AND EXPECTS THIS, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING IT.

Your mother tells you to be oh so nice to women, BECAUSE SHE HERSELF WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY A BAD PERSON. It is the job of mothers to prevent these "bad" types from existing. She does what any mother would do in this situation-- and that is baby her son. Confide in him. Bring him up tenderly, not like those "rough types" that abuse women. HOWEVER, IT IS PRECISELY THIS TYPE OF CONFLICTED BEGINNINGS THAT MAKE THE "ROUGH TYPES."

What happens, EVERYTHING IS GIVEN TO US. WITHOUT A MALE ROLE MODEL AND WITH AN INADEQUATE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE OF A MAN'S LIFE, we turn to everything else to impart this: Drugs. Womanizing. Homosexuality. Asexuality. Music. Acting. Sosuave.com posts. Blatant animalism(**** everything that walks).

The only way to get to the next level of our developement is to give it all up and return back to that place where we went wrong: OUR PARENTS.

As physically grown men, WE NEVER GOT PAST THE POINT WHERE WE DIDN'T GET WHAT WE NEEDED FROM OUR PARENTS. In many ways a small child we still are. And we pile all of this nonsense theories on top of that, and what do we get? THE CONFLICTED MALE!

Not quite sure how to treat women, because with a frail mother, and a nonexistent father example, we don't know what to make of sex! We don't know how to treat other men, because it is "NOT NICE" to be a man!

Several steps to remedy this problem in a healthy way.

1. Go back to your parents and tie the untied knot. Forgive and become a student.

You have to tell them where things went wrong. You have to tell them how your life is and the conditions of your childhood. Chances are, your parents have TONS of UNTAPPED KNOWLEDGE about life, but never got a chance to give that to you, because we turned away from them.

My father is the biggest pimp I know. He is aware of the female sexuality in ways I can only dream of. In fact he knows that female sexuality is triggered mainly by PHYSICAL MEANS, and not by MENTAL MEANS. Women are by nature perpetually horny, and only need to be given a "acceptable opportunity" to let that loose. Sex problem solved.

2. Your parent child relationship is totally different/maintain your life

Your parents by their own experience will try to DICTATE you to teach you life lessons. As an adult or near adult, this isn't healthy. You are not physically a child anymore, and must refuse to be treated like one. Demand your own life, yet be able to learn from them.

3. There are no "hurdles" in life.

Things aren't the way you want them because you yourself aren't the way you want to be. Your parents see this as laziness, defiance, etc. But this is because you have had NO EXAMPLE of positive attitudes in childhood. There is no motivation because YOU GOT WHERE YOU ARE BY NO MOTIVATION. In some ways, there are invisible conflicts in our lives THAT ARE ONLY AN EXTENSION OF THE CONFLICTS IN OURSELVES. We can achieve this from experience and an online post, or we can go back to our parents and learn from their example. We make these invisible blocks from our own internal problem.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Stop running from pain

Pain and pleasure are two sides of a coin...but it is all the coin.
We cannot be in perpetual pleasure, and to seek it is stupid. We MUSC confront our inner confliction to take the next step of life. Suprisingly it is easier: it can happen in as little as 5 minutes. We know instinctively what our problems are, which is why under situations where we aren't thinking we have flashes of who we are really: when we are awakened in the middle of sleep and things pop out of our mouths, or right after strenuous excercise and our thinking brain isn't working.

It took us years to convince ourselves of this as being "socially anxious", or "bipolar", or having "panic attacks"...

These are only the effects of holding back our bodies when we must act. We must release this, as conflict is the universal situation of action. It's energy can't be stopped, and it must come out in real life.

This is why there are so many actors in the world, because they can't release this in real life, although some do. We must learn not to run from these CRUCIAL moments in life, but to embrace them as the very essence of why go on.

We are adults so conflict can be avoided, we are thinking humans; but sometimes IT CANNOT BE AVOIDED.

Do. It is the only way, because things are done. They aren't thought. They aren't transformed. They are done. Thinking can work with doing, but doing is the main ingredient. Do. There is no other way. You must confront your parents and this illusion of life sold to you by sosuave, other people, school, society, NLP, whatever. Here are some quotes:

"Great knowledge sees all in one.
Small knowledge breaks down into the many."

"When I heard the bell ring, suddenly there was no 'I' and no 'bell,' just the ringing."

“You need not reach out for what is already with you. Your very reaching out makes you miss it. Give up the idea that you have not found it and just let it come into the focus of direct perception, here and now, by removing all that is of the mind.”

"You can't see the forest for all of the trees."

“All separation, every kind of estrangement and alienation is false. All is one—this is the ultimate solution of every conflict.”

"Not knowing how near the truth is,
People seek it far away, what a pity!
They are like him who, in the midst of water,
Cries in thirst so imploringly."-- a reminder that we want isn't found in women, or a book, or even this post...

A quote on this girl's myspace page, and she is pretty as hell: "In seeking me you will find yourself."

So case in point, my point is:

A combination of events has put you where you are. Your parents' history is usually the first place where we learn to be who we are, which at this point in time, isn't where we would like to be. Usually though, parents have the answers to get us where we need to be if we just forgive them for whatever, and be willing to learn.

There is a reality beyond all of these theories and I've come to know that my parents know more about this instinctively than I can imagine. This is before the time of computers, Myspace, sosuave, all of this stuff that removes us from reality.

From our parents we are then pointed toward this reality very quickly, rather than struggle in our own self indulgence and come to reality at the end of our lives, which in itself also has a purpose. But I this message applies to many of us, especially guys my age 18-23...sometimes even older.

PEACE!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You are my age but ur smarter than me. This rings so true except ONE thing. I assume you are American. My family and I came here from Russia when i was 11. Thing is i grew up in a very good, decent, smart, hardworking family, yet i was never taught to be a "nice guy". I was always taught "mind your own interests", "don't let friends too close to you", "have goals", "be a man" (my both parents and grandparents)... The closest thing to "nice guy" that i can recall, is my gramps saying how i should have respect for others, and my mom telling me to have manners and politeness.
I have no idea why American mothers teach their sons to be wimpy beta nice guys?

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^You are lucky not to be raised in the US. Everything is all confused over here!

5. Myths About Women

There are several general myths about women that must be dealt with to have success with them.

5a. Women are Spoiled and Weak Little Kids

So what do guys do? Walk around looking for a woman to neg-hit and turn into their little sister!

Now this may work for some women, but this only applies to confused women. Healthy women won't fall for this crap.

5b. Women are looking for "A MAN!!!!!"

So genuinely nice people come to this forum and become really messed up through methods like Gunwitch method(he really tries to reprogram your thoughts), and other things...

All of this comes from a fear of being gay. So many guys in the US, LOCK UP THEIR SEXUALITY for fear that if they show affection and niceness toward another male, THEY ARE GAY.

If you drop this defense and fear, women will instinctively come together and start to make themselves available to you. THEN, WHO YOU ARE DETERMINES WHAT KIND OF WOMAN YOU ATTRACT. It's not about "self-improvement", which has turned into looking into a mirror and adoring yourself, but BEING WHO YOU SHOULD BE.

If you drop this defense, WOMEN WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELEVATE YOU TO "MALE" STATUS. In your life, you can probably remember a girl who tried to impart some sexual knowledge to you, the "nice girl." Or how your sister tried to hook you up with her friends. Or how other mothers tried to offer their daughters. TAKE A LOOK AROUND, WOMEN THINK TOGETHER!

Why do so many guys have so much trouble with other guys giving them hell(seemingly Alpha-male actions)? BECAUSE THE WORLD IS AUTOMATICALLY TOUGHENING YOU UP, AND TRYING TO ROUSE YOU TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

5c. Women are Stupid

Women are only stupid because some beta-males, some sad individuals who themselves became adrogenous book worms, subjected them to intellectual bondage. However, in the feminist movement, this has been done away with.

They are in many ways girls are smarter and more unified sexually and intellectually than most guys are in the US. If you continually try to subject them through neg-hits, "pretending like they are ugly", you will find yourself alone for a long time.

Don't suck up to women, but intentionally trying to put them on a lower plane than they are is just dumb.

PEACE!

Last edited:

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Nice post Styles.

Just to add, I don't think that Males today are Conflicted because of Parents, quite honestly.

I think Males are conflicted because they have TOO MANY OPTIONS. Yes, by having many options you have many ways to succeed, but you also have many ways to fall.

In today's America, a definition of MAN is different for each group of people....and MAN isn't the same over here as it is over there, and over there, and behind the corner, and around the corner, and in Compton, and etc.

So today's male has too many options on who he CAN BE (whether postive or negative), and thus he never really truly understands just who the HELL HE IS!

I believe the only true solution for Males today, is to look inward and not ******d. Why do we blame so many things on the outer world? Not too sound like an idiot, but it's the inner world that determines YOUR LIFE.

Not too many people believe in the law of attraction, but quite honestly, I wouldn't have a lick of a dime right now if it weren't true. But you have to understand it, and understand how to stir up your subconscious mind. I'm getting off the topic aren't I?

Looking outside in the world, today's Male has many options on who he could be. He could be a business man, a dope dealer, a crack head, a college geek, a computer geek, a politican, a police officer, an azzhole, a nice guy, a jerk, a gay guy, and the list goes on and on. I think in the midst of this chaos, today's male really can't figure out just who the hell he is anymore!

That's why we must look inward, for only on the inside do we locate our true authentic selves. Adn it's only with this re-connection that true happiness, success, and love will follow. For the Law of Attraction is not a "creating something out of the blue sky" type of thing. The Law Of Attraction is really an understanding of what you already have, an understanding of the fact that you already are a success...and it's now tapping into that and discovering the path in life that will take what's yours that's stored up in Heaven and pull it down here on Earth....that includes money, health, wealth, love, women, you name it.

You already own it....the problem is, you must re-connect with your soul (on the inside) so your SOUL can guide you to it. Most guys do the opposite, they run away from their souls (the inside) and run to things on the outside and try to find the guide to money, health, wealth, love, women, etc.

Think I'm lying? Well, look at majority of the guys on this site? They run here and ask question after question, expecting us to be the GUIDE. What the guys should do is let their soul be the GUIDE, and let our responses, threads, and "tips" be nothing more but supporting documents needing verification, or non-needed documents that need to be discarded.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not another "my last post" thing! Its clearly not going to be is it, the amount of people that have said that to seek attention. If its going to be your last post, just stop posting, why tell everyone about it!

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Thanks!

Here are my final words, and I'll shorten it up from my pervious novel sized response I had.

Thanks for the early great responses!

ACTION: TWO VIEWS

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO

This is the sense that this is the only evidence the world has of you. The problem is, which is probably evident if we explore ourselves is:

WE DON'T DO WHO WE ARE

We have been taught victimization. That "who we are" is okay, which is just a form of control. People who had no courage to battle fear in their life unknowingly pass down this attitude.

EMPOWER YOURSELF

Know that you are God, or at least a small expression of him. PHYSICALLY. Think. Before you existed, you were a sperm and an egg, swimming around in your parents. And they were the same in their parents. And so on until the beggining of matter creation. So when there is some girl you have so much trouble starting a conversation with, think of her as talking to yourself. In a wierd way, that is exactly what you are doing.

Doubt and fear and such cannot be destroyed. However, they can lose their value once you understand where they come from, and confront that. Don't turn anywhere else but inward, as an earlier poster said, to solve the problems. WHAT A GREAT POINT.

THEN DO

RIGHT NOW. Whatever your purpose is, DO THAT. Don't put a name on it, diagram it, put psychology to it, be cynical about it, just do it. Don't struggle against it. Don't analyze it. Just go.

RIGHT NOW is the time when it should be done, whatever it is. Don't even wonder what will happen, because "success and failure" are just forms of analyzing what happened. Just go. If you "fail", just go. Succeed? Go. At the end of the day, you can rest your head because you did something(aligned with who you are).

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good job to the posters in this thread that didn't just say "Good post", "This is gold", but really contributed something. NICE!

I'm going this time, I'd just like to thank all of the wise souls on this board who pointed me in the right direction, and did more than ARGUE THEORIES, and be cynical about absolute bull****. People like Fingers, Squirrels(makes the best points, I find myself repeating alot), Pook(whose points remain misunderstood due to his eloquence and aura), and even some of the new posters that are returning this forum back to a point where it helps people like me.

I went from an unmotivated and antisocial/neurotic person, making bad grades, physically overweight, and generally negative person

to

a guy that other boyfriends hide their girlfriends from and also naturally attract the hottest girls at my community college, good physical shape, I'm on my way to a 4-year university with a prospective career in music before me, and I have the option for a more secure monetary future with UPS to supplement my career in music if I need it. I am more in touch with the people that truly love me(MY FAMILY), and have a lot of friends, and tons of contacts. I just enjoy life more, and I can say this website, with all of its problems, really was a part of that.

Hell, thanks to even the more confused people on this board, they helped me too!

PEACE!