Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Concept Of Inner Game

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever played the game The Sims? Do you notice how each area of your sims life is organised?
To me teh Inner Game is Like that..... Every single quality and aspect of your life named and rated....
Charisma
Body
Intellect
Creativity
Social Skills
Diet
Happiness
So in order to develop each of these here is what I will start
Charisma- Now basically this would take too long fr me to write. Basically it is compelling attractiveness or charm. Ive still been working on this. Basically to me its develloping the steps of being optimisitc no matter what. I ve been Reading weapons of Mass seduction on that one and ttrying to apply it

Body- 50 Push Ups a day
75 Sit Ups a day
35 bench presses a day

Intellect- 3 books a week
Taking Up Chess Lessons

Creativity-2 poems a day
3 drawing pieces a day
Learn to dance the Salsa
Take Up Soca Dancing lessons
(I m trying to get the best of all cultures basically)
Social Skills- The skill of vibing, To me its basically if you see a person, Close your eyes, Breathe in... And Put yourself In his position at that very moment. Imagine how that individual is reacting to his/her environment. This should be important but not too Important

Diet- This has little to do with women but when you learn how to control your eating habits, You will be surprised how it will help you gain more control of yourself cerate that air of vcontrol to others around you. Cut down on the excessive junk food and soda drinking (soda has no vitamins), and late night craves. Develop a balanced Diet.
School Work first- This means you come first and girls are for later. I dont plan to isolate myself I jsut Trying to prioritise

Happiness If I keep this Up and Remain faithful to God I know I will be Happy.

So basically these are the Steps I am taking to work on My Inner Game.
I will take a 2 month break from sosuave.com And Ill return to tell you guys about all my progress.
Peace Out
Peace Out

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the same sort of idea from watching the Simpsons.

Now I'm on the beer, pizza and TV bulking programme.

I will report back in two months to let you know how much weight I've put on.:D

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this alone.....good methods of dissecting your life

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very motivative stuff alone... I'm gonna start looking at my individual qualities and see where that takes me.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT!! You missed the most important and relevant part of inner game. In fact, it's so important to seduction that you don't even need to focus on all that other stuff. This aspect I'm talking about is putting your ego on the line by trying to seduce girls and exposing yourself to social pressure. Inner game is all about becoming independent of other people's approval, finding value within yourself.

The problem is that just building yourself up is not enough. Weight lifting and pursuing the arts do give you a better self image BUT the root of the inner game problem lies in the social arena. I've felt on top of the world and then been confronted by an intimidating social situation or a hot female and BAM! my self doubts and inhibitions come rushing back.

Fear is an extremely strong motivator. You've got to tackle the fear head on by exposing yourself to what you fear. See, we may like ourselves but we're extremely sensitive to whether other people like us. If they don't like us, then we don't like ourselves. After all, consensus reality is the most real reality we have. So you've got to test all those affirmations and rosy beliefs about yourself in the face of social pressure and failure. That's why PUAs come on here and talk mess on all the self help threads. It strikes them as skirting around the issue ie. more fear based behaviour.

When we fear something, we blow it out of proportion in our minds. One of the benefits to confronting the fear is realizing that what we feared was not as bad as we thought. And then become indifferent to it.

So with seduction, it's all about putting the theories into practice and FEELING them in the field instead of reading and imagining them happening. TESTING how much of a prize you believe you are: When in the field, do you REALLY act alpha or do you automatically supplicate so fast that it makes your head spin because that is the inner game that you've built up for so many years. Getting used to failure and not being bothered by it because you've adopted an experimental frame and even failure is a good learning experience. Not being phased by women and not acting all insecure because failure doesn't bother you. Not shrinking back when a girl is with a guy or when a guy tries to cut in on you.

I can imagine 1000 posters angrily typing replies that being a DJ is so much more than seduction. Whatever is clever for you. But if you cut the seduction out entirely and focus on "being a good guy," then you'll be right back in the place where you started: a good guy who doesn't get what he wants because of his fear.
Inner game=destroying your fear.