Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Complete Product Review Thread

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, a tip on getting some of these books, especially like the one he just posted on Lieberman. Check your college system, you'd be surprised how many good psychology books you can get, especially if they share between different state campuses.

In fact I'm going to search for that one right now.

I have run up some fines for turning stuff in late, but still cheaper than buying them all!

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started listening to the Ken Gordon's tapes. I am also a salesman and I am interested in what results this series will produce.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump on Liebermans book it is a very interesting read on human psychology.

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, Ricky

Been reading it for the last week. On chapter 6, I think........lol, it's been a few days. I have to say it is very interesting and reader friendly. Lot of good information for the aspiring DJ regarding friendships, dating, work relations.....etc.

I especially like his tips on associating with people when they are in good moods and leaving them be when they are in bad moods. That way they will see you in positive light and will actually like you a lot more and enjoy being around you. I've actually been doing that all my life without realizing it, but it was good become aware of that tip nonetheless.

Also, when talking to women, he makes it clear when to persistently be in their presence and when to use the "law of scarcity". That answered some questions for me on when to give chase and when to step back and become a challenge and give her the gift of missing me.

A lot of other good tips too on how to re-phrase your requests to actually make people want to do favors for you and help you out.

So far I give this book 2-thumbs up.

Btw: Thanks for the tip on getting this stuff at the library. That didn't even cross my mind.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I've ripped into seduction material a little in this thread, but I give Lieberman's book a double thumbs up. A lot of what it said I had already been practising effectively, so I can vouch that it works, but I learned a whole lot more too.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys just to update some books and recap...

RICKYS TOP READS/LISTENS
These are in no particular order. I recommend them all.

1) Robert Greenes books- 48 Laws of Power and Art of Seduction. They are both really interesting reads. They may be more fun reads than anything because the examples he uses are great and full of historical references. Very enjoyable books that I will read again.

2) Ross Jeffries stuff- Worth a listen or two. Tonality is important. I think you can take a bit from his style. I almost want to say he has a more feminine approach to talking styles and things.

3) David D's- He probably has the easiest system to learn and believe me it's great for the HB9's and 10's. It makes you feel like a man again because you get to tease these girls. When applying his system around hot girls with some buddies of mine, my buddies were amazed at how I was teasing these hot girls instead of kissing their butts and they loved it. But I must emphasize I think David D's stuff is great for breaking the ice, but a little Ross Jeffrie stuff after the fluff could really work powerfully.
To be honest, if you can just isolate a girl you don't even really need all of Ross's stuff if you have gotten good

4) Lieberman- Get anyone to do anything and a few others. These are all interesting books and fun to read. They offer more of a psychological basis for how people think.

5) Robert Cialdini- Influence. Once again like Liebermans stuff they offer some psychological principles for stuff

6) Kevin Hogan- The Psychology of Persuasion. These are great books, he writes several, they are good for sales and general psychology of how people think

7) Tony Robbins- any of his sets are good for a boost if you are feeling down. The guys enthusiasm is contagious.

8)- Brian Tracy- Like Tony Robbins but more professional and applicable to the workplace. He is a throwback in a way and is good in his emphasis that hard work is the key to success in everything.

9) Jack Canfield- The Power of Focus and Success Principles are excellent for work.

10) John Cliff- The Master Seducers Handbook. Not a bad book at all. He speaks of "Altered States Writing" which is basically a combination of visualization and affirmations that is really great. Also has several other NLP based approaches towards seduction

11) Without Fear- Pilinski. Good stuff which like David D's stuff will keep you from being a wuss.