The Complete 180 with girls

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
complete 180

The complete 180 degree turn - when a once interested chick with sky high IL does a complete 180 degrees turn on you to display below zero, sometimes bordering hatred attitude.

How many of you have experienced this?
Im going through this right now. I have little to no idea why this happend. Let me start with some background info.

The chick
-Good looking chick, experienced in the game.

-She must have a HUGE EGO since her last boyfriend told her that "shes too good for him" and the fact that she has a hi5 account where countless AFC fags leave her testimonials saying "shes sooo cute" " she has a nice ass" "ill masturbate in your shadow" ( props to who's quote that is from sosuave )..you get the picture.

-Has had quite a few boyfriends.

-quite a popular girl

-has gloated to me that she broke a guys heart

-also said her ex cried over her

-told me how she teased an AFC in a club

the history

-Met her at work

-Took my number, called, txted me all the time

-she tryed to hook up a date, me unknowingly brushed her off ( i was AFC to the bone then )

-Chased me for a few months. Told me flat out she was interested

-we still talked very closely until she went to uni where she is at now.

-im pretty sure she clicked on that i liked her too and enjoyed it a little or felt awkward i dont know.

-Saw her last in august 04, was kinda cold round me

-now only see her on MSN, she visits home on weekends and i work weekends so our schedules dont match.

-i can show u chat logs prior to her going away where we wud talk for hours. Now we NEVER talk. its like we ignore one another.

- she didnt reply to my last txt, maybe cos i didnt reply to one of hers on purpose.

-blocked her for many months, when i unblocked her i didnt message her straight away, infact she messaged me after a day or so where i gave her brief one word answers. ( didnt want her think she has me wrapped round her finger )

The 180

So this chick had sky high IL at one point. Now i think she hates me. Who cares if she falls off a cliff, i dont care if i get with her or not ( i have other prospects/options and a small supply off ass :D ) i just dont want her to think she got the better of me. Today it was confirmed that sumthings up.
When id sign into MSN, she wud message me ASAP, or id message her and we would chat. The convos used to be deep. Dude , she told me that she shaves her pvssy at one point :D. But now its a constant ignore, so i ignore her back. The cold shoulder treatment.

She did message me first after i had unblocked her ( she was blocked for 4 months ) a few days ago so i thought id say hello before heading out. Her status was set to busy but i know shes always there, so i msg her
"hi, what u doin up so late?"

No reply, hey no problem cos the girl might be busy. I go have a shower and return and her status is "Online" yet no reply, and usually she replies within a couple of minutes, so i message her again
"hey u alive?"

again, no reply..THEN THE BYTCH sets her status to AWAY! and doesnt reply i.e a blatant ignore!

i messaged her one more time and wrote
"ok ok, i hear ya, goodbye"

and blocked her.

Maybe its because i dont kiss her ass like every guy/girl does, or she is trying to teach me a lesson or her IL is very low, or she flat out hates me for every thing i am. Or ive done something to her.

I can say that i broke some DJ rules with her. First up her friend hates me cos i almost made her cry. yes, she took my kindess for a weakness can u believe that? I was very polite, courtios and nice to her and she thought she cud take advantage by showing me disrespect. FVCK that bytch, im nice to u so be nice back.
Second, at one point i acted needy around her and i think it pushed her back. 3rd, she knew she had me interested and tryed using me at one point and i really think she lost respect for me because i was one big AFC.
Thanks to sosuave ive change alot and i dont act needy, insecure and that shyt no more. Hell i dont give a shyt!
But this whole 180 thing has got me puzzled

Now my question is...what the fvck is going on? why do girls do this 180 for?
:confused:
at one time i remember she was ready to give it up, now she hates me? what gives? and what are the steps forward?
Shall i leave her blocked? or unblock her and give her a chance to explain before blocking her again?

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
complete 180

The complete 180 degree turn - when a once interested chick with sky high IL does a complete 180 degrees turn on you to display below zero, sometimes bordering hatred attitude.

How many of you have experienced this?
Im going through this right now. I have little to no idea why this happend. Let me start with some background info.

The chick
-Good looking chick, experienced in the game.

-She must have a HUGE EGO since her last boyfriend told her that "shes too good for him" and the fact that she has a hi5 account where countless AFC fags leave her testimonials saying "shes sooo cute" " she has a nice ass" "ill masturbate in your shadow" ( props to who's quote that is from sosuave )..you get the picture.

-Has had quite a few boyfriends.

-quite a popular girl

-has gloated to me that she broke a guys heart

-also said her ex cried over her

-told me how she teased an AFC in a club

the history

-Met her at work

-Took my number, called, txted me all the time

-she tryed to hook up a date, me unknowingly brushed her off ( i was AFC to the bone then )

-Chased me for a few months. Told me flat out she was interested

-we still talked very closely until she went to uni where she is at now.

-im pretty sure she clicked on that i liked her too and enjoyed it a little or felt awkward i dont know.

-Saw her last in august 04, was kinda cold round me

-now only see her on MSN, she visits home on weekends and i work weekends so our schedules dont match.

-i can show u chat logs prior to her going away where we wud talk for hours. Now we NEVER talk. its like we ignore one another.

- she didnt reply to my last txt, maybe cos i didnt reply to one of hers on purpose.

-blocked her for many months, when i unblocked her i didnt message her straight away, infact she messaged me after a day or so where i gave her brief one word answers. ( didnt want her think she has me wrapped round her finger )

The 180

So this chick had sky high IL at one point. Now i think she hates me. Who cares if she falls off a cliff, i dont care if i get with her or not ( i have other prospects/options and a small supply off ass :D ) i just dont want her to think she got the better of me. Today it was confirmed that sumthings up.
When id sign into MSN, she wud message me ASAP, or id message her and we would chat. The convos used to be deep. Dude , she told me that she shaves her pvssy at one point :D. But now its a constant ignore, so i ignore her back. The cold shoulder treatment.

She did message me first after i had unblocked her ( she was blocked for 4 months ) a few days ago so i thought id say hello before heading out. Her status was set to busy but i know shes always there, so i msg her

No reply, hey no problem cos the girl might be busy. I go have a shower and return and her status is "Online" yet no reply, and usually she replies within a couple of minutes, so i message her again
"hey u alive?"

again, no reply..THEN THE BYTCH sets her status to AWAY! and doesnt reply i.e a blatant ignore!

and blocked her.

Maybe its because i dont kiss her ass like every guy/girl does, or she is trying to teach me a lesson or her IL is very low, or she flat out hates me for every thing i am. Or ive done something to her.

I can say that i broke some DJ rules with her. First up her friend hates me cos i almost made her cry. yes, she took my kindess for a weakness can u believe that? I was very polite, courtios and nice to her and she thought she cud take advantage by showing me disrespect. FVCK that bytch, im nice to u so be nice back.
Second, at one point i acted needy around her and i think it pushed her back. 3rd, she knew she had me interested and tryed using me at one point and i really think she lost respect for me because i was one big AFC.
Thanks to sosuave ive change alot and i dont act needy, insecure and that shyt no more. Hell i dont give a shyt!
But this whole 180 thing has got me puzzled

Now my question is...what the fvck is going on? why do girls do this 180 for?
:confused:
at one time i remember she was ready to give it up, now she hates me? what gives? and what are the steps forward?
Shall i leave her blocked? or unblock her and give her a chance to explain before blocking her again?
uhh, it seems to me that you still are a pretty frustrated chump. The girl went away to college, you havn't spoken to her in months and yet your crying that she didn't reply to your instant message? come on... grow the **** up and move on.

Reread the DJB a few more times, there are quite a few additional bits of gold there that you havn't yet picked up.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Complete 180 with girls

Originally posted by Hit
uhh, it seems to me that you still are a pretty frustrated chump. The girl went away to college, you havn't spoken to her in months and yet your crying that she didn't reply to your instant message? come on... grow the **** up and move on.

Reread the DJB a few more times, there are quite a few additional bits of gold there that you havn't yet picked up.
You are right dude, like i said i dont want to get with her. I dont want her to think she has the better of me you know. i think you missed the point, she BLATANTLY ignored me and i wanna know how can a girl who had sky high IL do this?

ps...ive read the DJB, what additional gol bits to referring to?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How not?

She's probably lost interest a long time ago already. She's moved on and you should too

In the past if i had high IL in a girl, would be cool with her. But if i completely lost interest, i honestly would not want to talk to her at all. There's no reason to caues you cant force yourself into something you have no desire to do.

reRead the bible you chump

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang it :down:

oh well, another fone number out of my book, another email address to be deleted.:cool:

i shuda hit it when i had the chance.

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Complete 180 with girls

Originally posted by muttley
You are right dude, like i said i dont want to get with her. I dont want her to think she has the better of me you know. i think you missed the point, she BLATANTLY ignored me and i wanna know how can a girl who had sky high IL do this?

ps...ive read the DJB, what additional gol bits to referring to?
well, the girl DID message you after you unblocked her. She doesn't NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU (she might not give two fvcks, but she obviously gives at least one for to have msg'd you)...

Other then that, your behavior is pretty atypical of AFCedness. You unlocked her off your buddy list. You got all pissy when she doesn't reply to you. You made a huge post illustrating a lost opportunity at a fling you had some time ago which has long past. That, to me, shows that you DO care enough about her to WASTE your time (on someone "you got over".

Go reread the bible buddy, analyze the information there... believe me (i do speak from first hand experience) when I say the information there really is GOLD. You will not absorb it all, or likely not even understand it all the first time around. But i'm sure that now, for example, if you briefly went through it, you would find it pointing out numerous things which you did wrong [or at least agaisnt the preachings of the DJB].

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and one more thing. get off the fvcking chat progs.
Nothing but a time killer and nonsense crap talk.

Email is exceptional, everyone does it. Limit to that only.
or go phone like everyone.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you guys misunderstood my post,but nevermind

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, we read more into it. the very fact that you posted this is AFC. why would you even waste time thinking about this, much less typing it? She thinks she won, just cause your still thinking about it. and she's right. leave it...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arruhhhhh!!!

this post has the two most things I despise on this forum...

1) a Girl being "experienced in the game" :rolleyes:

2) a guy who hasn't been here enough to be winged off of the DJ Bible, or probably hasn't even read the bible, giving out "experience"

The first thing gets to me more.. I guess a pet peeve... there are no girls "experienced in the game"

lol, because it's not a game when EVERYONE IS TRYING TO **** YOU.

Chris Rock said it best... If you are somewhat attractive, every guy since the age of 13 that you know has wants to **** you. Plain and simple.

Therefore it's no game... It's like Playing Resident Evil with Unlimated Ammo and unlimaited life... that's not a game, I know the outcome already.. I'm going to "win"

It's a game to guys because it's not as easy, we just can't wear shorts and get girls jumping on us. Even when we attract them, girls just have to be cute to keep a guy around, or give good head. Guys have be more of the complete package.

sorry for that rant.. oh yeah, forget her and move on.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know its funny how you guys seem to have erm... NOT READ MY POST.

sorry for that rant.. oh yeah, forget her and move on.

if you read my post HERE you will note:

So this chick had sky high IL at one point. Now i think she hates me. Who cares if she falls off a cliff, i dont care if i get with her or not ( i have other prospects/options and a small supply off ass )
u will know that i dont really care, ive moved on too.

1) a Girl being "experienced in the game"
I know girls that i can play like a fiddle, AFC girls. Then there are girls who have a little more game ( the hotter ones especially). This girl in particular has game, who knows maybe im over exagerating. But to make an intelligent assumption i wud assume she has lots more game than most girls i know. Friends who know her jokingly tell her " and dont break no more hearts". She knows how to use her good looks and also with her ive realised that she is a tough cookie to crack but she does indeed crack because she doesnt have as much pateince as me.

t. You got all pissy when she doesn't reply to you. You made a huge post illustrating a lost opportunity at a fling you had some time ago which has long past.

Dude, read here..

Her status was set to busy but i know shes always there, so i msg her

"hey u alive?"

and blocked her.
She never does that, she blatantly ignored me.

The fact remains here, all ive had is a few guys telling me how AFC i am and to read the bible yet none of you has any answers. hell i mite be AFC, ill read the bible again but you guys need to read the post and give relavant feedback about the set topic.

I alread told you guys that i dont give a shyt about her, i want to know why girls do this.
Oh and if any of you want to see how AFC i am , here is my sarging thread ( i hope to get back to it after my small break )
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=83593&highlight=muttley

now next time read the thread and answer the topic at hand

peace

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You should know women are fickle as h3ll. It's hard to follow your relationship with this girl based on just your post. She probably made connections with other guys and whatever chemistry you had faded. You probably should've struck when the iron's was hot. It doesn't sound like there's anything you can do to turn her around.

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her "doing a 180" is YOUR FAULT.

You didn't do anything when she showed some signs of interest. Why should she waste any more time on you? You wouldn't do anything, and as far as she knows you never will. That's not doing a 180-that's just a normal human reaction.

You want to argue the point, which is stupid.

Instead of asking why girls do 180's, why don't you analyze your own actions. The 180 is in response to what you did.

Period.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you can do is ignore her. And do it properly this time.

Either she'll be out of your life for good or she'll come crawling back. Either way, move on, time's a waistin'.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women come and go there are some great ones, some good ones and some downright ****ty ones in life you meet all of these types more than once...

Focus your attention on Woman that are worth it and not on the game players, drama queens and pretentious ego trippers...Sex isn't the most important thing in the World and let's be honest vagina's should not be referred to as "honeypots" as they can actually be quite disgusting.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know why she did a 180?

- you blocked her for 4mths and then unblocked her (this whole drama has stretched out for too long)

- when she finally talks to you again, you tried too hard to act aloof and give one-worded responses which probalby got her thinking 'wtf is his problem?'

- you actually let her get to you when she didn't reply

- you are too focused on out-playing her at the 'game'

- you are not genuinely interested in her as a person, but rather you want to feed your ego and defeat hers (see previous point)

Take your pick man... =)

dirtysouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her, now. If it comes back let it be on her side. In the mean time move on to the next chick.