Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The comments for this video are deactivated"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a line that we have to get used to read more and more, day after day the more time passes.

This world no longer accepts different opinions and offences no longer depends on whos talking but whos hearing.

Still a further reason to miss the early 10s when you could go on imdb to comment a movie or on news forum to comment events.

Right now you can view the content (as long as its not censored yet) but if you wanna share some tough or read those from other Im sorry but the comments for this video are deactivated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This world no longer accepts different opinions and offences no longer depends on whos talking but whos hearing.
I expect this to get worse as time goes on. When I grew up we were told about the restricted speech and propaganda news agencies in the Soviet Union. And you hear about it in China. But now this sounds very much like the United States, I feel like we've lost half our freedom of speech and there isn't any real journalism any more, it's mostly propaganda. Social media too. A lot of people are delighted because it appears to support their side. Once you let this kind of poison in, it spreads like wildfire. It will only get worse, mark my words.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How fast would Facebook/Twitter/Youtube remove/ban this?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that it's not that these sites are rejecting contrasting view-points.
Surely, these sites are like a few of the mods here (they know what's best for us and are locking comments to prevent arguments).

And we'd all prefer to hear and read one-sided world views - rather than risk having a tiff.
I'm starting to feel too much freedom here. Maybe someone will lock this posting ... so we can all feel safe again.
(because my humor can be difficult to understand by some members, I'm being sarcastic).

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just may comment once a week under a different alias. They can block you from google itself. If you run a business that relies on gmail, have an android phone (google based again), or have a bunch or purchased or rented videos of, or uploaded some personal super 8mm movies which you lost the master copy, then you could be royally screwed over a comment. This happened to me earlier this year and fortunately an appeal (they only give you one), was successful (normally it is not from what I googled). I have stopped commenting on videos with my real alias since then since the stakes are too high.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just may comment once a week under a different alias. They can block you from google itself. If you run a business that relies on gmail, have an android phone (google based again), or have a bunch or purchased or rented videos of, or uploaded some personal super 8mm movies which you lost the master copy, then you could be royally screwed over a comment. This happened to me earlier this year and fortunately an appeal (they only give you one), was successful (normally it is not from what I googled). I have stopped commenting on videos with my real alias since then since the stakes are too high.

who would though, the ones who wanted this system are also getting screwed.

wait till the goverment start to use crypto coins like bitcoin too, so you can kiss goodbye any chance of privacy

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahoo recently did away with comments. It was for a more inclusive and safe environment according to them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahoo recently did away with comments. It was for a more inclusive and safe environment according to them.
Yahoo probably saw how warm and fuzzy the sosuave forum members felt when our threads were locked... and so, they decided to practice the same sort of governing.

*ahem*..... *cough*... for the betterness of the community, of course.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. People seem to feel free to say whatever they want when they aren't risking a punch in the face. I don't see the point in a news article having 10,000 comments, no point in leaving one nor in reading any of them it's not a discussion and it's probably not practical for someone to moderate them. (Maybe there's some AI I'm not familiar with.)

You can always go to a discussion forum, or choose not to read the content if you don't like it.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I expect this to get worse as time goes on. When I grew up we were told about the restricted speech and propaganda news agencies in the Soviet Union. And you hear about it in China. But now this sounds very much like the United States, I feel like we've lost half our freedom of speech and there isn't any real journalism any more, it's mostly propaganda. Social media too. A lot of people are delighted because it appears to support their side. Once you let this kind of poison in, it spreads like wildfire. It will only get worse, mark my words.
I'll paraphrase Scott Adams: have you noticed how boring the news now is? The news stopped reporting real news a long time ago, and just reported what Trump said, then insulted him. So when Trump dials it back 30%, suddenly there's no news.

I was watching the documentary Three Identical Strangers recently. At its core is an insane story of corruption and downright evil. One of the newspaper editors said they sent one of their reporters to investigate the story in a private jet.....Can you imagine that happening now? Nowadays, stories of corruption are less likely than ever to be discovered - gone are days of investigative reporters in private jets, media outlets are cash-strapped, and most spend 90% of their time using the latest tool (in this case, Trump), to virtue-signal. I expect undiscovered corruption - of whatever variety - to rise exponentially.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The news banned this on their websites a long time ago so that people couldn't expose their "news" for the fake news propaganda trash that it is.

Here is a good example of a completely racist video which had the comments disabled from the start. If it was about white people then it would have been banned instantly.

I have ZERO respect for anyone who disables comments on their posts. If you can't take disagreement then your message is trash and I'm no longer following you.

This is why alt-tech like Parler, bitchute and gab are exploding in popularity, and sites like facebook and twitter are crumbling. People are tired of the bullsh!t and censorship and migrating to platforms that don't demonetize you for wrongthink. This is the beauty of capitalism.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. People seem to feel free to say whatever they want when they aren't risking a punch in the face.
So you prefer "rule" by Screamers, THUGS (referring to your quote), and Thought Police?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
media outlets are cash-strapped
Despite...their ratings falls, they aren't cash-strapped, but ah, get their funds yet Still (and almost always) from the likes of George Soros (or the Billionacracy...Walmarts, Gates, Bezos (who owns the Washington Post), etc), and moreover, Directly, cash infusions (or lifelines/life support) from the Fed-er-al Re-serve. Who's to stop em? Who IS to stop Them? The courts are in their palms too, as we will see/are seeing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you prefer "rule" by Screamers, THUGS (referring to your quote), and Thought Police?
How are they ruling you? Bro the only one with sovereignty over me is me. Also I didn't say "thugs." I said people talk awfully tough online and they'd get their teeth knocked in IRL. Newspapers didn't have "comments" sections. They did have letters to the editor, but you had to string together a subject and a predicate and have a fair point to get published. Comments sections on online news articles are brain cell killers coming from the sub-retarded. HOWEVER I do apply my own rule and usually ignore them. The only reason I read them is to feel better about myself, but that's a low bar.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are they ruling you? Bro the only one with sovereignty over me is me. Also I didn't say "thugs." I said people talk awfully tough online and they'd get their teeth knocked in IRL. Newspapers didn't have "comments" sections. They did have letters to the editor, but you had to string together a subject and a predicate and have a fair point to get published. Comments sections on online news articles are brain cell killers coming from the sub-retarded. HOWEVER I do apply my own rule and usually ignore them. The only reason I read them is to feel better about myself, but that's a low bar.
A man has a right to his Opinion! and I, for one, Opined that the Yahoo comments sections 50% of the time had new perspectives and truths (I'd never pondered before), whether it was on the economy, stocks, companies, whatever...as I Only ever visited "Yahoo" for Yahoo Finance. I learned from the comment section to Not buy a stock or give me pause to buying or altering my outlook on the macro/micro economy in general. This was a once in a blue moon reading of the comments though in recent years though cause I just don't care about the RIGGED Everything nowadays. I perused the comments more often roughly 10 years ago when I had more skin in the game.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite...their ratings falls, they aren't cash-strapped, but ah, get their funds yet Still (and almost always) from the likes of George Soros (or the Billionacracy...Walmarts, Gates, Bezos (who owns the Washington Post), etc), and moreover, Directly, cash infusions (or lifelines/life support) from the Fed-er-al Re-serve. Who's to stop em? Who IS to stop Them? The courts are in their palms too, as we will see/are seeing.
In general, newspapers are cash-strapped. It used to be newspaper reporters who were the investigative journalists. Been sent by their editors in private airplanes, like my example. Nowadays, reporters are on 30k, writing click-bait virtue-signalling pieces rather than chasing after real stories. There's a vacuum where there used to be investigative journalism. Hence why I think things like corporation crime will likely rise, there's nobody to keep them in check.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah that feeling also happen when they have the numeric advantage, just note anyone who normally talk big, are with friends or are trying to look big against someone looking weak. also if reading dumb people in the internet piss you off that much just don't read.

I read what dumb people say, if I agree with then I tend to review that point of view, hence why I don't block some people here, is too funny to keep reading they desilusions

also who sustain media is the goverment, if you ever work on a news outlet or knows somoene in high places there, ask how much goverment pay then for news to "inform" the people

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about to get a whole lot worse after this election scandal.

Its going to creep into this website too. They are already caving to the cry hards that whine to the mods...
No Sh1t, we will either have to accept a new model of censorship based on politically correct values or move to private boards with restricted access.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a good example of a completely racist video which had the comments disabled from the start.
I've seen that video before, it's highly disturbing. This is the kind of stuff identity politics help generate.

Last edited: