"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Comedy Convo Starter!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Mr. Latte's was the best. I don't think I'd respond to any of the other lines.

The idea to go up to her and say something totally random (like the running thing) is a good idea, but the running line just isn't funny in and of itself.

This is my #1 pimp move when I'm with one of my friends at a bar... Totally lame, but usually works. (Don't know if it would work in the reverse of the sexes, but at least you guys will recognize it if it ever happens to you).

If she sees a guy she wants, the next time we're walking past him I will just grab him and tell her "Oh look at him. You're cute, have you met my friend Michelle?" And then once they have started to talk to each other I will just walk away. The key is that she has to play it up like "I can't believe she did that." And she'll apologize for me and say I'm drunk or something (which I usually am anyway). He will either believe that, but if he's interested AT ALL he will continue to talk to her. Or if he doesn't buy it, he guesses that my friend might be interested and still continues to talk to her.

Either way the ice has been broken without either of them having to use any lines. The only one who had to make a fool of themselves was me and who gives a **** if he thinks I'm dumb because I don't want the guy anyway (and usually they just accept the drunk excuse anyway).

Other times I will just push my friend into a guy slightly and she'll have to say "oh I'm so sorry." and I'll say something like "Oh I'm sorry it's my fault, I'm just really drunk." Again, I'm the one who looks like an ******* instead of her. The problem with this one, is a lot of times my friends and I (when we're bored or there's no decent guys) will purposely push each other into ugly or creepy guys, just for the hell of it. So in this case, if a girl gets pushed into you it doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
Ok went out last night and tried my line (i know its stolen from Seinfeld)

Here we go, the line can work if you pick the right girl in the right mood.

Unfortunatly i learned i have the worst luck ever.

3 Girls i tried this on.

1) Turned out she prefered the company of Woman
2) Chatted to me for about 30 mins then pulled the b/f card on me
3) was really into me, then her ex showed up and she lost interest.

But dont worry for tonight is another night and i can but try again!
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
"You know , I'm responsible for those crop circles over in England..."
 
Top