"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

the cold approach

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I go to Morristown highschool, Nj. I'm a senior. And goodlooking. There are lots of type of girls here and lots of people. But I have a dilemma. I don't really know how to cold approach girls so much. I usually meet girls through friends or I ask girls in class to be in my group during a class project.

Well anyways, during lunch I find it very hard trying to meet new people except in the areas I feel comfortable in. I have best friends but they don't care to help me, and me to help them. They just want to chill at lunch and bogue up.

I don't want to wander by myself and walk up to groups of girls I don't know. It seems strange. And when I try girls ignore me(*****es) unless i have something important to say. How can I walk up to girls with c*ckblockers next to them? Everyone is in little groups!! I have wasted precious time not socializing with some underclassmen the last year or two. I'm thinking of doing the "favor approach" to girls in the hallways or outside at lunch and ask them to watch my books or bag or something like that.

Any good ideas for cold approaches in highschool????

Where do you guys meet most of your women???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WishIWas

Banned
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Between classes. I see a lot of girls walking alone to their next class. If your school is anything like mine you'll have time to start up a quick conversation.

Also, you may be trying too hard. It seems like you're hung up on this. Relax. Check the library out after school, sometimes girls study alone. Don't rush it. If you're as good a catch as you say you are then you won't have trouble when the time comes.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Ahhh...Morristown High. Famous the world over for it's ladies:p
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Hey, I included the name of the school to see if anyone goes there from here. I'm looking for a wingman with talent. Smartass :)
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
morristown >??? hey man are you near

burlington high

if so we should hook up and attack them ladies !!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Burlington is like an hour and a half from morristown. about 60 to 80 miles. that sucks. I don't even drive yet. In a month I will. Not sure of any train. I'm moving soon, so If I move closer you can have the pleasure of working with me. Imagine the honeys we would pull in! :)
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
yeah that would be cool, remember this post if you move closer
 
Top