"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The clubs on V-day...yay or nay?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
DO NOT reply to this thread unless you have BEEN TO A CLUB on Valentine's day and have EXPERIENCE.

A friend of mine and I were discussing whether the clubs are viable on Valentine's day. He claims that all the wild girls are out looking for someone to hook up with. I was of the idea that they'd be out partying up with their girlfriends and having a "to hell with guys" night among themselves.

But then we established the fact that neither one of us has actually BEEN clubbing on Valentine's day.

So those of you who have BEEN...what's it like? Lots of hotties without men looking to get laid? Lots of "girls night out" parties? A bunch of left-over desperate trolls?

Again, don't post here and say, "I've never been, but I'd think..." cuz no one cares what you THINK. I've talked to a bunch of people and they all THINK, but no one's BEEN. So I'm asking for people who have BEEN to tell me what they've SEEN.

Thanks. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Having been single and going to clubs the last 3 years, I found the vibe in the clubs was kinda different. Yes, there are ALOT of trolls. But there are a few HB's too.

But the air is really awkward,its like everyone there felt like they were losers for being single on V day, so they tried to overcompensate by being both friendly and open to meeting new people. It is really difficult to describe, its like deep down women were resentful, yet they were forcing themselves to be friendly, and they would be pissy and frustrated as the clock was ticking and the only guys that would hit on them were the AFC's.

Then there were the girls who were really bitter about being single and had their sheilds up in a way as to convince themselves that they were single because they CHOSE to be - so as an effect they shot down guys on purpose just to believe their own lies.

But overall, its just like another weekend. Some people really dont give too much stock to Vday and go out to have fun anyways
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Its like shooting fish in a barrell. I already posted on this somewhere, but once those girls get a few drinks in them, they get horny and the void of a guy in their lives on this very girly day leads them the be very approachable. Its a saturday this year, big things abrewing...

I have two girls I have to call tonight, however neither are going to be a valentines date...
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Then there were the girls who were really bitter about being single and had their sheilds up in a way as to convince themselves that they were single because they CHOSE to be - so as an effect they shot down guys on purpose just to believe their own lies.
That sounds like what i'd assume it would be like. They suffer from cognative dissonance... that is if i remember psychology correctly.

I responded to this thread because i wanted to, thanks.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
At my favorite nightclub in my town they have that valentine special each year where you wear a glow-stick ring around your arm to tell others you are single. The goal is for a maximum of people to get someone else before they get out of there.

A lot of people (especially girls) who arent singles also wear the g-sticks and then try to make fun of you for hitting on them...well it never happened to me but to my friend...just have to tell them they shoudnt be wearing it in the first place. Yes, the whole idea is AFC but it does work when you have both the looks and confidence to back it up ( I do ).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
isnt that kinda self defeating?

I mean what happens to the mystery/challenge if you have a Label saying "IM SINGLE!!" it kind of reeks of desperation

and what about the girls who want to shoo a guy away by saying "I have a boyfriend", if they have a glowstick, they cant do that

Finally, I think the girls you said who have boyfriends but wear a glowstick are BSing.

They may/may not have boyfriends, but they are open to meeting newer/better guys

The fact the the girl shooed your friend and said "I have a boyfriend! I was just playin!"

just says she wasnt interested in HIM, and was trying to get rid of him
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by ManOMan
isnt that kinda self defeating?

I mean what happens to the mystery/challenge if you have a Label saying "IM SINGLE!!" it kind of reeks of desperation

and what about the girls who want to shoo a guy away by saying "I have a boyfriend", if they have a glowstick, they cant do that

Finally, I think the girls you said who have boyfriends but wear a glowstick are BSing.

They may/may not have boyfriends, but they are open to meeting newer/better guys

The fact the the girl shooed your friend and said "I have a boyfriend! I was just playin!"

just says she wasnt interested in HIM, and was trying to get rid of him
Well I KNOW for a fact that some girls went there with their boyfriends and took a g-stick anyway.

Self- defeating? Maybe for most people. Id say that almost everyone wont approach more t han one person if not any at all because of shyness AFCness. I do not mind saying I am single even though my friends argue that I am because I have a lot of intercourse goin on now and then.

...**** its 4 AM...I usually wake up at 5 for work but my clock got something and displayed 5AM when it was actually 2.I heard it on the radio and came back home because its way too early.I was back home at 3...Fucking alarm clock.
 
Top