"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The chick wants to get me naked, but I'm a lil chubby...wat to do?

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hi guys. I feel lucky to have a fine@$$ hotbabe I'm DJing. I'm so close to fvcking her, but one thing stands in my way. I'm a lil overweight! She told me she'll get naked if "I" do, but I am so hesitant. With clothes on I look fine, but out of them you can clearly see I'm a chubby guy. She seems really comfortable with me, but I'm unsure how she'll react when she finally sees me in the buff. I don't want to make her wait till I lose some pounds, she might lose interest. You guys think I should just go for it and bang her on our next date or lose the weight first? What do you guys think?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Start working out, go on a diet. Usually you'll see a lot of changes in the first 2 weeks. I was like that too then i started a diet and excercise and I looked awesome after 2 weeks compared to what I was. Even tho i didn't really have muscle definition. I suggest starting to work out, and also bang her. Because while you're banging her you're burning calories anyway... and that's a small step;)
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
If she said that, then next time you're alone, start making moves on her and slip off her shirt. It doesn't matter if you're over weight if she's already naked and your banging her...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You know how when you've been dating a girl for a while, and she's great, and you like her so much that you don't notice if she has some spinach in her teeth?

She likes you buddy. She won't care if you're chubby. My best friend is chubby and it doesn't hold him back.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
She obviously knows your not in the best of shape, she still wants to see you naked.

Try thinking of yourself in the positive.

If you don't make a big deal out of it. It won't be a big deal.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
I think Vincent has it down pat. If you act like you're all that and act like you don't even notice that you might be a little "overweight" then she won't either. If she's into you THAT much then you being a little fatter won't be a big deal for her. Basically act like you have abs of steel and she'll see it. Confidence is the key. Go for it.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
sniper, i've got a good friend who used to have a very minor insecurity with that. he never let it hold him back, but he was still bothered by it. however, this guy's gettin' down all the time, and even got a girl to go into the guy's locker room after gym class and change in there, right in front of all the other guys and right next to him. he's not exactly fat, but he is a bit chubby as well. you have nothing to fear.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
oh, but at the same time, don't submit to quickly. axe's idea's good.
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
I'm not overweight... people consider me skinny, but I've got a similar problem. girls in school think i'm a greek god, but I'm always dreading the point when I have to take off my shirt for a girl. I'm flabby. it's ****ing nuts considering I did crew for two years and I eat healthily. some people don't live like me and they're in great shape. anyway, in your case, sniper, you say you're chubby, so it must look like it a bit on the outside, and so she must notice, so she must know what she's in for. me on the other hand, you can't tell... same thing tho, girls are like "take your shirt off." i'm like "naaah"
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Personally i think a little fat on a guy is sexy. I dont think that washboard abs are sexy. It makes me feel better since i'm not the skinniest person, that he also has physical imperfections. Hey, better his imperfection be a little extra insulation than *caugh* something else.

The point is, it wont really matter to her. And if it does, she aint worth your time anways. Who is she do to that to you? Anyways, just have confidence.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
***** question really, answer is: why do u care if she sees ur fat..

it wa her choice 2 see u naked anyway
 

hoxxxie

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Just go with it, be confident, don't make a big deal out of it, and have fun
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
a dj wouldnt be chubby.EDIT (there are very little exceptions to this statement and it is unlikely anyone fits into them, yet exceptions there may be)

but if his mind was somehow removed and placed into the body of a chubby person via future technology, he wouldnt be bothered by it at all. he would then remove the goo through exercise.
 
Last edited:

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Aight dood I respect you Jester and all, but chill. These kids are aspiring to BECOME a DJ one day. They would not post their problems if they were a DJ, and they know this.
As a DJ you shouldn't be pointing out that the poster is not a DJ in every post[well the last 3 of yours I've read]
Chill out, spread the love man. This si by know means an attack on you, btw, I respect you.

Heres an Idea for the post: When you are read to get busy, have some candles lit in a dark room with incense burning. When you take off her shirt and are about to get down to business, blow out the candles out. I like everyone elses ideas more, but if you are still insecure, try this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jester
a dj wouldnt be chubby.
I beg to differ: but thats a whole 'nother topic entirely :)
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by Patrick124
Aight dood I respect you Jester and all, but chill. These kids are aspiring to BECOME a DJ one day. They would not post their problems if they were a DJ, and they know this.
As a DJ you shouldn't be pointing out that the poster is not a DJ in every post[well the last 3 of yours I've read]
Chill out, spread the love man. This si by know means an attack on you, btw, I respect you.

Heres an Idea for the post: When you are read to get busy, have some candles lit in a dark room with incense burning. When you take off her shirt and are about to get down to business, blow out the candles out. I like everyone elses ideas more, but if you are still insecure, try this.


theres the right way, and theres the wrong way.

The right way is taking the path of the confident and the righteous.

The wrong way is taking the path of the insecure and the fearful.


If you wanna be a b1tch, go find girlrproblems.com if that site even still exists. If not, go find some other place where they welcome supplicating losers.


i wil not give anyone any advice unless it is the DJ way, the right way. There is NO other way to consider. All options have already been considered and this one rose to the top.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Most of those porn guys are fat and nasty anyway, don't worry about it. Just show her a good time and you'll be OK :D
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
Originally posted by Jester
If you wanna be a b1tch, go find girlrproblems.com if that site even still exists.
yeah what happened to that site anyway?



Originally posted by Jester
i wil not give anyone any advice unless it is the DJ way, the right way. There is NO other way to consider. All options have already been considered and this one rose to the top.
right give advice to the people who don't need it
 

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Location
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
I think the problem isnt even your being overweight, its just a normal "shyness" when getting naked with a girl for the first time. I dont think that shell mind you being a bit overweight, if youve already made out before then shes probably already noticed anyway. Any if she does have a problem with it? Well then shes not your type anyway, so its all good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top