"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The chick wants me to get naked with her, but I'm a lil chubby right now...wat to do?

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hi guys. I feel lucky to have a fine@$$ hotbabe I'm DJing. I'm so close to fvcking her, but one thing stands in my way. I'm a lil overweight! She told me she'll get naked if "I" do, but I am so hesitant. With clothes on I look fine, but out of them you can clearly see I'm a chubby guy. She seems really comfortable with me, but I'm unsure how she'll react when she finally sees me in the buff. I don't want to make her wait till I lose some pounds, she might lose interest. You guys think I should just go for it and bang her on our next date or lose the weight first? What do you guys think?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
You should not feel lucky - SHE should!

If you don't care, neither will she. Go for it now, and lose the weight later on if you feel that you really must. Just calm down and be cool. If you wait till' you lose the weight she'll be gone, and you'll be alone (or you'll be with another HB that you can't get naked with). You likely won't be with her for very long anyways, so enjoy it whlile it lasts - GET SOME!

Remember, attitude is far more important, Bro. A woman can't tell the difference between a seven foot muscle man, and a four foot geek who ACTS like one.

Be cool~

:cool:
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Spike is spot on! Above everything else, DO NOT let it affect your confidence. Don't try to cover your body, don't try to suck your stomach in or anything like that. Relax!

Seriously, just don't worry. I doubt you'd be put off by her if she had a little excess flab, right?
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't sweat it....

Just because your a few lbs overweight it's not going to turn her off - she probably already knows your carrying Xtra weight...

Be confident and continue your DJ ways.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Sex burns calories, which helps you lose weight...Think about it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top