Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the chick upstairs.....

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello again, I have been seeing my neighbor for over a month now. We have been having sex, and seeing each other about every day. At first, i had complete control, she was chasing me everywhere....ya know coming after me and i liked it. I did pretty good for a while and I was showing her just enough interest to keep this up. During the last week however I have shown a little more, I do kind of like this chick, and I thought the feelings were mutual. However last night we got into the conversation of having our own lives and what not. I said that i thought that was healthy, and i really do. She knows this because i have said it before. If it were up to me I would'nt see her every day....It's kinda hard however when you live less than a hundred feet from one another. We are taking a mini-one-day vacation soon to go camping and have nature sex.
She also made a comment that we are only seeing each other, not dating. This is completly a turn around from the way she made me feel to begin (WTF does just seeing each other mean any way?) So i guess the question is, How do I get the ball back? Is it too late?

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a next door neighbor for a year and all I can say is that if goes on for a while its gonna get messy. A common bit of advice i've seen on this site is not to date women that you work with. Well I think it could extend to those you live with (roommates) and the girl next door.

That said, if you continue to see her, do not be too available. Say no alot and go slow. The hardest thing to do is to go slow because she's right there but you have to force things to move that way or ,if it was anything like my experience, you'll be whipped and frustrated.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you got some sex outta that deal... now comes the horrible emotional part as you are falling for her. I can already foresee that it will affect you greatly and there is two options: Move or hope she moves away. Or if you can continue banging her as a fbuddy but that's about it.

It seems you want a relationship, then appear distant and do not get gushy when hanging around her. She only sees this as a sex deal, then give her that sex deal. Only call her when *you* want to bang and if she wants to talk, or cuddle. Keep it tight and short.

All I can say is a fbuddy can turn into a relationship (if that's what you want) and the only way is to go this way (if she has feelings for you, she will ask for more - for now be emotionless).. distant and only enjoy sex - don't go into long conversations with her and don't even try to date her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She also made a comment that we are only seeing each other, not dating. This is completly a turn around from the way she made me feel to begin (WTF does just seeing each other mean any way?) So i guess the question is, How do I get the ball back? Is it too late? [/B][/QUOTE]

it means she just wants the sexO.
it is now too late to get the ball back.
once it is decided its just a booty call... its just a booty call.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Pen here

She is happier just being a fvckbuddy at this point. You still have a chance to keep it going if you haven't done anything stoopid yet.

Keep a little distance for a bit. Do not smother her or over crowd. Don't call. Let her call you.

When you see her again let her know that about your conversation the other night, "you appreciate her being open about how she's been feeling and where things are going."

I can't stress enough that you must give her some space here. My guess is that you'll be getting an unexpected knock on the door some time in the future.

If you want this girl as a gf then you are going to have to bide your time and let her come to you.

Seduction is a stealthy thing. Don't show too much too early.