“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Chase

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Location
Hotlanta
The Chase: The Game
Everyone has played this game before. This game teaches you something very valuable. Almost everyone in the world has played this game but never recognize the message that it carries. I came upon this thought while at the arcade with friends of mine waiting for a movie to start. I know you all are wondering what game I'm referring to. Do you know what it is? Well I'll tell you!


It is Mrs .Pacmen.

After completing the first two boards the first act comes up:"The Chase". This displays the chasing that is done by both parties but mostly by Mrs. Pacmen. At the end of "The Chase they run into each other and a heart finally appears. This is very symbolic to dating whether anyone choses to believe it or not. What this is showing you is that only at the "end" you will know that you were in love. Not at the beginning, or during, but at the end.

A lot of fellas(including me) have fell into this delusion of falling in love while in a relationship. Let me ask you all this: don't anything that is associated with the word "fall" brings some form of mischief(pain). Let that marinate for a second. WE men "fall" in love and becomes "complacent" thinking we finally found the right one only to become a "replacement." This is only because you stop The Chase.

When women stop "chasing" you then she becomes bored because there is nothing about you boosting her nature. She knows your every move and feels like she missing out on something better in other green pastures. Now it doesn't justify her case in doing this. But my fellas DJ you have to keep women chasing you meaning do the things you did to get her in the first place ( DJ things). Ask the older cats about this and they will tell you that this is so true if you don't want to waste time or money.

So fellas keep your woman or women chasing you so that at the end of the chase (old man) you will know if you have found love.

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top