"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Charming Man

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
All this "DJ" & "Alpha" projections is pure bull****, and telling you "Don't be yourself, YOU SUCK!" I mean WTF???

This whole thing is trying to get the female stimulated, and you conquer this by being charming. That's the bottom line.

Now we all have our own ideas about what charming behavior is, I'm not saying I have the right recipe but my description will be pretty damn close.

First I will tell you what is not charming.
Charming isn't being a disrespectful loser (even though it might help you get laid) that only lays chicks out of previous frustation. It's not someone who walks over other people just to try to get what he wants in life. Even if someone looks confident doing these things he's just hiding insecurities we all have in life.
Well now you may be thinking the opposite is charming, well WRONG!!!
You are not charming when you think women should be "respected" and men should have sex unless they love the women. Not that's Bitching. Charming is not being a nice guy door mat that women use as an emotional tampon. Girls don't respect someone that buys them something and try to cater to their needs all the damn time. It's not how you dress, because I know plenty of guys who dress "GQ" but never talks to chicks.

So now your asking "well Bunk what the hell is charming?"
But shit, I can't give you a full detailed paragraph on what charming is, because honestly I still don't know what it is. I often have flashes of charming brilliance when I'm out with friends and girls, but I have yet to be consistent with it.
I think that may be why I'm having success because I switch my behaviors around (No, not bi-polar). When I start acting aloof and ****y girls tend to ty and pry the Charming Man back out of you.


Let me give you an example of what this Charming behavior is like:

Okay, I went out with a girl 2 days ago and everything was going great, and when I say great I really surprised myself with how smooth I was. We went and did some fun things (she drove because I'm only 15).
So by the end of the "meet" we both new we were pretty much going to do some "extra-curricular" things when we got to here house. :cool:
So I ask her to stop act a corner store by her house, and the vibe kinda broke off right here, mainly because she thought I was going to by condoms. She asked me like 15 times why I needed to stop at the store, and everytime she asked I smurked and said not to worry.
When I come back to the car I can see the frustration on her face and she says "that was fast, hope you got what you wanted," in a like snotty voice.
I just smile and hand her the ROSE from behind my back and she said thanks in a shy girl embarassed kinda way, and glowed the whole drive home (probably wet).
Needless to say we did a few things when we got to her house.


Your probably still have no clue what charming is about, but you'll learn soon if you stick with it.
BUT when you finally get only use it in moderation.

I'm Out!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Movies on this ****

Alfie
American Gigilo
Swingers
What's It All About, Alfie
Any James Bond Movie
Thomas Crown Affair


But don't go overboard with acting like these characters because that **** comes off as super-cheesy.

2 fingers.
 

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
smooth move, just dont make it a habit with a women. Spontatuinty is very a very attractive quality to women. Do that **** when they least expect it. Great move tho, huge browny points.

Another one is, although it might sound cheezy, i dont care women love it. Get on the topic of who she gets compared to by looks as someone famous. Then when she says someone, say yah I can see it, but you are a much better looking version of blah blah blah. Browny points are good, but just dont be a woose and do this **** all the time.
 
Top