"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Challenge of the INSIDE JOKE she DOESNT GET.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
Sometimes out in public i run across someone/ something funny or amusing. I comment on it.

She says: "What did he mean by that?" OR "Why is that funny?" OR "Why does that amuse you?"


Sometimes its quite a challenge to NOT answer her questions. Dont give everything away.

INstead go with the "you wouldnt understand" OR "someday I'll explain the whole thing" OR "you might get jealous if i tell you".

Act all amused as if youre in on the story and shes not.

You wont believe the challenge in this. She'll be pulling it out of you all night. Dont budge.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top