“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

the cafeteria

JJ Cool L

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2001
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
I know you guys might think this is a stupid question and that I should just read the DJ Bible. Sorry, but maybe it's a lot easier for me to just post this message.

So, how should I start a conversation with a girl who sits near me at the school cafeteria? I was thinking I should just give her some eye contact and say, "hi". I can continue the conversation from there, easily but I just don't know how to initiate the communication.

Also, should I not sit beside hot girls who are with their friends there too?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
A confident smile, eye contact, and a 'Hi, I'm so and so' is simple yet effective.

You could also say 'mind if I sit here?', if you want to use a practical situational opener for a highschool caf.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
I know you guys might think this is a stupid question and that I should just read the DJ Bible. Sorry, but maybe it's a lot easier for me to just post this message.
It's alright, really. We're here to help (at least that's what I've dedicated the rest of my time here to solely doing cuz I'm sick and damn tired of some of these AFC *******s that think they know every damn thing).

So, how should I start a conversation with a girl who sits near me at the school cafeteria?
The best way to greet and start a conversation with a girl is to do it the exact same way as if you were to start a conversation up with a GUY you don't know. Just CLEAR YOUR MIND, go up there, smile and say "Hey, what's up?".

I was thinking I should just give her some eye contact and say, "hi". I can continue the conversation from there, easily but I just don't know how to initiate the communication.
Sure, that'll work. You've got it. And the smile and eye contact'll work great.

Also, should I not sit beside hot girls who are with their friends there too?
If you find yourself a little shaken up by really attractive girls (the more there are at a time, the more intimidating), try practicing on your approach on some girls that you do not find as attractive, then go BACK to the really attractive ones....that should help.

Eventually, however, you will no longer be intimidated by girls no matter how attractive they are.

Good Luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions.....as far as I'm concerned...there's no such thing as a stupid questions.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
The cafeteria isnt the best place to pick up a chick, but if shes physically attracted to you, she'll definitely appreciate you going up to her. Don't approach her when too many of her friends around (4 or less is fine), because its much more intimidating, and they might cause complications. When she has about 2 friends around, its perfect. Act confident, and you might get these chicks hooked on you also. Now you've not only got her attention, you've got some nice female competition.
 
Top