Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The brutal truth for mature men

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to clown world, women are settling down at post-wall only. 30+ and RISING

This means that adolescence for the WHOLE population is getting longer. Men especially, now have to stay high value and good looking for as long as possible

You cannot just be Chad in your teens and 20's anymore. You must now be Chad well into your 30's and even your 40's and 50's

It's absolutley brutal to think that a guy who slayed house at 21 will find it difficult or maybe even impossible when he hits the market at 31. And I've seen it happen

This is why I got a hair transplant when I turned 30 and it was the best decision I ever made. I still get interest from girls half my age and my value in the market has not decreased (important)

At this point in time for men it's about longevity and staying in the game, perhaps even longer than the women. That's where the power resides

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point in time for men it's about longevity and staying in the game, perhaps even longer than the women. That's where the power resides
It never wasn't, for men.

This is why we advocate lifting, staying in shape, traveling, educating one's self, and building a life of one's own.

There's no reason it should be harder at 31 or even 41 than 21. Follow your mission, and it will get even easier.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I turned 37 and it was easily my best year in game to date. I hooked up with 28 new girls, of which only around 3 were less than a '7' looks wise.

However, I am in good shape (not ripped, but somewhat jacked compared to the average dude), I have hair and I look younger because I take care of myself (I get told a lot that I look early 30s. Equally important I've found is having younger friends in the peer group, so my main wing is 25.

I worked for RSD for a while as a coach on the Vegas Immersion program and I remember a comment Maze (one of the former bootcamp instructors) made to me earlier this year. He was like, "You're what guys are supposed to look like at 37." Now, obviously genetics play a role, but I think it's about more than this. Most men my age who I know through work have let themselves go physically, while mentally they're in the so-called 'derp' state. A lot of them have also adopted the feminist narrative that it's morally 'wrong' in some way for men in their 30s and 40s to want to bang younger women. Oftentimes they've bought into social conditioning so much that they think even going to the club or whatever is beneath them. It reminds me of this study I recently read which found that a part of the brain can actually forget how to have fun in a lot of people as they spend a long time in a work environment and their twenties turn into their thirties.

The upside of all this is that when you're the older guy who is on top of his **** you can crush because you're a rare exception. You have your physical **** together *and* age makes you more charismatic, grounded and interesting - if you're living in the right way. The twenty-something guys I'm competing with for girls are more reactive than I am because I give less of a **** and have a ton of other stuff going on in my life. Moreover, the beauty of platforms like instagram is that it's now easier to convey a cool lifestyle and draw girls into your world.

Granted, some women will screen you out because of age and that's especially true in online game where people screen for things which they wouldn't screen for IRL (another example of this is women demanding a 6ft guy in their profile yet they've all banged guys shorter than that IRL). But again, that's a minority of women in my experience: if you're cool and they're attracted, the girl will rationalise it away.

It's mostly feminists and chodes who will try and shame you for dating younger women. I've experienced a bit of this. But that's a projection of their own insecurities, not a valid judgement on what we're doing.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men need to do things for themselves. Let’s be honest 95 percent of females are attention seeking, social media addicted garbage that grew up with no understanding of loyalty or commitment. I found this forum in 2002 and i realized as a guy the biggest gift you can give yourself is self development. Men need to find their passion for themselves and accept that a female is nothing more then a nice accessory to their journey. Keep working out... keep eating right... pursue your passions... develop your skills and find joy in your process. As a guy if you let yourself go in your 30’s... 40’s, 50’s or beyond that’s sad.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all of @Medina's assessments are correct.

When you don't have marital relationships and don't have kids, you do become a modified extended adolescent well into adulthood. As a 37 year old man, my life isn't much different from when I was 22 and just out of college.

I agree that a man needs to be in top quality shape until at least 50 now.

The wall is softer than we think. It is a padded cushion. In 1990, a single 34 year old woman didn't have a lot of options. It was whatever she could put together by going to bars, her social circle, and her day-to-day activities, which usually wasn't great. If a 2020 34 year old had to do that, it might be even worse because a 34 year old today is more socially inept than a 34 year old in 1990, despite the fact that ratios are more to her advantage than they were in 1990. She might have even gotten more cold approaches in person than her 1990 equivalent just due to the ratio issue. However, the real difference for today's 34 year old woman is that she can put up a profile on a swipe app and be chased more than she was as a 20 year in 2006 when she wasn't even using dating websites. A woman in her mid 30s or even 40 who is childless and not overweight can usually get numerous prospects and have absurdly high expectations because she sees her swipe queue on the apps and knows she can generate a ton of interest.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I got a hair transplant when I turned 30 and it was the best decision I ever made.
I think when people sculpt their own looks they find great power and confidence in themselves to certain degrees.
I don’t get why some people are against cosmetic treatments in life. Everything else we can create and mould, but it seems as though when people enhance their physical features they get shamed because it’s unnatural.

I knew a guy who got jaw and cheek implants and he literally went from a 6 to about an 8.. Most guys will try different haircuts to enhance face shape and all that, but it makes sense to just change the face shape itself so the hair becomes secondary.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already crossed the Rubicon of 42-43 yrs old, what I feel is the latest you can push it in mind and physique. From then on, you just acquire knowledge to up your ante cause your actions will not be as youthful. Nature says, "No. No. No. Nuh-uh finite man, you're coming back to me from now on." It's Pink Floyd's lyric of "shorter of breath and one day closer to death!" you feel coming on in your nose, your eyes, ears. From the neck down (except mid-section and buttocks) you may feel a bit of vigor, but the rest of your being will be slammed up against the male "wall." There's no more going forward, so you'd better get started getting done what you need to get done to progress your lot in life no later than 30. You can summon immense Vigor at 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 even 36 maybe. From then on you start the process of becoming a shell of your former self. At MY age, you're almost shell-shocked in the senses.
I still exercise more than I ever have in my life, but I begin to wonder if it's any benefit to protecting myself should I enter a fight with any given younger man, not that my punches and kicks are much softer, but my crispness of sight and hearing/balance aren't what they were in say 2014, 2015, 2016 or late-30s (but then, I hadn't trained a lick and hadn't had committed exercise or sports for decades).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already crossed the Rubicon of 42-43 yrs old, what I feel is the latest you can push it in mind and physique. From then on, you just acquire knowledge to up your ante cause your actions will not be as youthful. Nature says, "No. No. No. Nuh-uh finite man, you're coming back to me from now on." It's Pink Floyd's lyric of "shorter of breath and one day closer to death!" you feel coming on in your nose, your eyes, ears. From the neck down (except mid-section and buttocks) you may feel a bit of vigor, but the rest of your being will be slammed up against the male "wall." There's no more going forward, so you'd better get started getting done what you need to get done to progress your lot in life no later than 30. You can summon immense Vigor at 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 even 36 maybe. From then on you start the process of becoming a shell of your former self. At MY age, you're almost shell-shocked in the senses.
I still exercise more than I ever have in my life, but I begin to wonder if it's any benefit to protecting myself should I enter a fight with any given younger man, not that my punches and kicks are much softer, but my crispness of sight and hearing/balance aren't what they were in say 2014, 2015, 2016 or late-30s (but then, I hadn't trained a lick and hadn't had committed exercise or sports for decades).
Challenge yourself harder. Try to kill yourself ( not quite ) but your mind and body will reach further. If you never built out to pro athlete level then you have alot of mental and physical growth available.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hairline and your hair density have a CRITIC impact on what you look, how old you look and how good your first impression can be.

Hairloss on a guy is like wrinkles on a woman, nothing that prevents proper functioning but signal old age, sure a guy in great shape is still succesful even bald as much as a woman with a great body still get attention despite her wrinkled but this is suboptimal.

In my opinion a man that wants to be succesful dating and scoring without commit with younger hot girls need to look youngish himself therefore decent hairline, low bodyfat, V-taper, not too pale....hairloss and being fat is what doesnt make you look young.

Regarding the timeline I see it the other way around, many guys that didnt succeeded in their teens or early 20s now have the opportunity to get back at it, reach what they missed and even double the achievements.

In your teens and early 20s you suffer whatever crappy family or environment you are in, after that you can reach your full potential with no limitations and better yet with the hunger of someones that wasnt sitting at the best table.

Regarding women, I fail to be sexually attracted from any above 30 while if it comes of a more complete form of attraction nothing more than late 20s so its not really a choice for me to stay in shape or not.

Cant understand how many guys are turned on or even crave mid 30s women or even what they call "milfs".

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I got a hair transplant when I turned 30 and it was the best decision I ever made. I still get interest from girls half my age and my value in the market has not decreased (important)
Medina, I would like to know more about the hair transplant if you don't mind sharing as many details as you're comfortable with. Particularly, I'd like to know:

How much did it cost?
How did the hair transplant work? Did they take from your own existing hair?
Who is the company or provider that did the work?

Thanks man.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Medina, I would like to know more about the hair transplant if you don't mind sharing as many details as you're comfortable with. Particularly, I'd like to know:

How much did it cost?
How did the hair transplant work? Did they take from your own existing hair?
Who is the company or provider that did the work?

Thanks man.
No problem bro. Its a good move in 2020 if youre balding in my opinion, especially with adolescence getting longer

I travelled to Turkey and only paid about £4,000 (very cheap) with a guy named Dr Demirsoy. The result is high quality and Turkey is a no brainer for Cosmetics. The West is over-priced and over-regulated. Make sure to do some research though and head over to Hair Restoration Network for advice

They take the hair from the back of your head and implant them to form a new hairline. You basically look 21 again. And the baeees will notice

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding women, I fail to be sexually attracted from any above 30 while if it comes of a more complete form of attraction nothing more than late 20s so its not really a choice for me to stay in shape or not.

Cant understand how many guys are turned on or even crave mid 30s women or even what they call "milfs".
I hear ya. I never could understand that cougar milf thing either. Granted I've seen attractive older women but when comparing a 25 year old to a 35 or 45 year old its no competition.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem bro. Its a good move in 2020 if youre balding in my opinion, especially with adolescence getting longer

I travelled to Turkey and only paid about £4,000 (very cheap) with a guy named Dr Demirsoy. The result is high quality and Turkey is a no brainer for Cosmetics. The West is over-priced and over-regulated. Make sure to do some research though and head over to Hair Restoration Network for advice

They take the hair from the back of your head and implant them to form a new hairline. You basically look 21 again. And the baeees will notice
Those transplant hairs will have growth in their new locations?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those transplant hairs will have growth in their new locations?
Yep. I've got hair like a teenager again

I'm not Knockin balding in general though. Some guys can pull it off. But its a minority

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My own research has led me to Turkey too and yes the West is way overpriced.
@Stoic to give you an example, Hair Restore company in the US will run starting at $7k for minimal amount of follicle transplants to $15k+ for major transplants depending on how much you need.

Also since the hair is taken from the back and leaves a line, you can't really go for that tight buzz in the back after this procedure without the line appearing back there. That's why the pro hair salons that's used to cutting older guy's hair will sometimes ask you if you have a transplant so they don't cut your hair too close at the back of your head.

I will probably be going in a couple years. I'm thinning on top now but not really noticeable to most.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimize your thinning by minimizing your stress and staying out of anger. A bad relationship can make you bald in a few years...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also since the hair is taken from the back and leaves a line, you can't really go for that tight buzz in the back after this procedure without the line appearing back there. That's why the pro hair salons that's used to cutting older guy's hair will sometimes ask you if you have a transplant so they don't cut your hair too close at the back of your head.
It depends what type of transplant you have wether or not it leaves a line,or a scar to call it correctly.FUE = no scar FUT = scar,but there are benefits and drawbacks to both,so dont just assume that the no scar option is best,it depends on your personal situation. Medina has made some good points re this op

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what type of transplant you have wether or not it leaves a line,or a scar to call it correctly.FUE = no scar FUT = scar,but there are benefits and drawbacks to both,so dont just assume that the no scar option is best,it depends on your personal situation. Medina has made some good points re this op
Thanks for the education.
I haven't kept up with all the latest advances lately so I was only going by what was available when I was researching it before. Good to know that option exists. :up: