iqqi
Master Don Juan
when a man has his heart broken, truly broken, by someone he truly loved, is all lost? how long did it take you to recover, if that has ever been you, and how did it change you? is a broken man a broken egg?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Abserloutely true for me. But that interest broke my heart too.It may be the case that a broken heart is never fully healed until another love interest comes along.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You are so right. Very well put...(except the pvssies part)...Originally posted by Don Ronny
Mannnnn, you guys are all a bunch of pvssies!
Getting my heart broke was the best thing that ever happened to me! It made me realize the truth about love and romance. It is ALWAYS one-sided. You can argue all you want, but my experiences and observations have taught me that in a relationship, one person is always more into the other than vice versa. This has given me a great advantage. Rather than become so wrapped up in someone that my happiness depends on them, I have learned to love and not be ATTACHED. There is a big difference between love and attachment and I think getting your heart broken, set on fire and stepped on is an effective wake up call to that difference. All of my girlfriends since then have been , more into me than I am into them. I still loved them but my heart, and my happiness is always my personal treasure! And you know what? This makes them love me even more! I STILL get calls from ex's I haven't seen in years!
Crazy! It's almost like women burn all this energy trying to get you hooked/attached on them and once you finally succumb, they lose interest.
Ahh the irony!
You are so right.. even the p*ssy part....Originally posted by Don Ronny
Mannnnn, you guys are all a bunch of pvssies!
Getting my heart broke was the best thing that ever happened to me! It made me realize the truth about love and romance. It is ALWAYS one-sided. You can argue all you want, but my experiences and observations have taught me that in a relationship, one person is always more into the other than vice versa. This has given me a great advantage. Rather than become so wrapped up in someone that my happiness depends on them, I have learned to love and not be ATTACHED. There is a big difference between love and attachment and I think getting your heart broken, set on fire and stepped on is an effective wake up call to that difference. All of my girlfriends since then have been , more into me than I am into them. I still loved them but my heart, and my happiness is always my personal treasure! And you know what? This makes them love me even more! I STILL get calls from ex's I haven't seen in years!
Crazy! It's almost like women burn all this energy trying to get you hooked/attached on them and once you finally succumb, they lose interest.
Ahh the irony!