Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The broke up Dilemma

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I decided to break up last week... But as I knew from her behaviors I needed to go smooth (or I think I should).

Told her I need to be alone some days to organize my mind... I was not ok and would appreciate if she respect that. At that moment she said ok! This was on Tuesday. Then she started calling me like crazy... more than 50 calls a day. Telling me she wasn't ok, she needed me and all the time telling stuffs like: "I've always been there for you, why you don't answer my call.", I think it is some triggers to make me feel guilty.

If I broke up directly, she would come here in front of my house as soon as possible and would be waiting for me. That's why I'm trying to be careful... As I'm affraid she got really emotive and do some crazy sh1t.

I'm not a cold person, I feel bad watching her that way. Today she said that she wanted to see me, and she just wanted a hug from me, nothing more. But I can't believe that's true. I think that the time I saw her, she will try everything to make me feel guilty and bad until I become emotional vulnerable.

I'm feeling good being alone... I don't have to deal with those long time conversations or complainings. And I told her that we could talk in the future, but for now I wasn't ok to go and talk to her in person. But she doesn't accept it.

I think it's obvious, but is her behavior genuine? I don't know if she was really bad with that or she is just trying to play and mess with my mind. I know women tend to be great on that. And as she was not respecting my decision... It seems selfish looking in that manner.

Anyone with experience with that? Is that only a emotional game or a pretense?

I'm not sad or direspectful with her... Just tired of this thing. It's always about their needs, and all the conversations in the relationship was about that. Never had a common sense in our conversations.

And also I'm affraid she do something stupid with that behavior. Like suicidal thoughts or impulsive behaviors.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to your gun, she is not respecting your wishes for time apart.

She has a very neurotic behavior and this is imo a ****in big red flag. Plus she is trying to manipulate you with guilt.....
Think about it whay kind of good seeing you will do to her???? Cutting everything is the best thing to do.

Sometime you need to put yourself first wjo cares if you act lime a heartless *******, if you dont you will lose on the long run

Dump her asap , ignore and block any mean of contact .

Gl man

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to your gun, she is not respecting your wishes for time apart.

She has a very neurotic behavior and this is imo a ****in big red flag. Plus she is trying to manipulate you with guilt.....
Think about it whay kind of good seeing you will do to her???? Cutting everything is the best thing to do.

Sometime you need to put yourself first wjo cares if you act lime a heartless *******, if you dont you will lose on the long run

Dump her asap , ignore and block any mean of contact .

Gl man
This kind of manipulation is really bad man... I can sense that guilt words being spread to me. If it wasn't the case I could also believe she is sad... But it's weird... Being sad and trying to blame me. Also saying that I don't look her way... Cause she really need to see me or to talk.

I'm working into some self-respect meditation to help me keep the track... Cause it's really hard see her that way.

She may be really sad and over reacting... But in this World, I learned not trust on emotions. Saw ex's doing same thing with me, then the next day angry and demonizing me! Or even don't giving a fck anymore.

Thanks man! =)