Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The breakup kitchen fight scene

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic scene . It felt like all of my interactions with a woman in a single scene .

If you tell her she needs to lose weight. Her. “Are you calling me fat? “
If you tell her she needs to add weight . Her. “Are you calling me ugly? “

Her : “women love when you’re buying them gifts . “
Example ,you are buying her a very expensive Parfüm
Her: “what kind of stupid gift is this . I wanted a bag or some shoes .”

What’s a solution when your woman acts like that . Play with her , joke with her and be smarter with your words . If she don’t like it she can leave or tell her “ if you don’t like my company pack up your things and go to your mother ” . If she ends up leaving you did yourself a favor and won your peace .

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
ah Vince Vaughn. Couples Retreat was his funniest movie. Just rewatched The Internship yesterday.

That couple in this movie clip just didn't have enough values and interests in common. She's picking the fight to break up with him? What's that movie title?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mr Goodstuff,
Yup,been there myself a long time ago,pretty Vet with a problem,phoned me from Tasmania..."What are you and your daughter cooking for Christmas Dinner?"so I told her it was a Roast Goose with all the trimmings..."Ooh please save me and my Son a big plateful for our return"well I did that and spent best part of a Day sorting out the lights and wiring in her Car...On her return I picked them up up and dropped off a freezer bag with a lovely collation of Roast Dinner...An hour later I got a phone call "What's your Game Scarra?...You know I don't eat anything with a face on it,and its a Goose you heartless Beast!"....Well why Dogs leave home,never saw her again,didn't even go back to get the little Voltmeter I left in her Car LOL.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah Vince Vaughn. Couples Retreat was his funniest movie. Just rewatched The Internship yesterday.

That couple in this movie clip just didn't have enough values and interests in common. She's picking the fight to break up with him? What's that movie title?
Imo she's trying to make it work and trying to improve the relationship, she's communicating how women usually do, emotionally. Doing the dishes together can be sexy and fun. it's a terribly small price to pay for a happy wife, especially when it's something to fix/clean the place up. For drama purposes he's acting like a diick about it, just part of the script.

Both sexes make those mind readings assumptions. She wants flowers despite telling him long ago she doesn't want them. He wants a hot wife to love and care for him while he rots on the couch. Both have unrealistic goals and both suck at communicating, but hey it's good drama for a movie so here we are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo she's trying to make it work and trying to improve the relationship, she's communicating how women usually do, emotionally. Doing the dishes together can be sexy and fun. it's a terribly small price to pay for a happy wife, especially when it's something to fix/clean the place up. For drama purposes he's acting like a diick about it, just part of the script.

Both sexes make those mind readings assumptions. She wants flowers despite telling him long ago she doesn't want them. He wants a hot wife to love and care for him while he rots on the couch. Both have unrealistic goals and both suck at communicating, but hey it's good drama for a movie so here we are.
Their initial disagreement turned to revealing dozens of old misunderstandings they had over time. Remember she complained about him never getting her flowers? And Vince was like "years ago you told me you hate getting flowers". So frustrated over time he retreated into his own space.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What was it? I'll watch a few others

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This thread's movie was called 'The Breakup'. I see that now.

I was just thinking about what I heard in this argument scene.
She said she was tired of working all day then doing the home chores and he said he was working hard to get to the point she wouldn't have to work(I assume either outside the home and become their household's housewife or by hiring housecare staff)
So they actually told each other what they want and it was complementary but......they still had different interests.

It must have been fun with good chemistry to do this movie together because these two ended up dating right after she lost her other actor husband to another actress irl.

The movies with Vince Vaughn that are funny.

'Couples Retreat'

'The Wedding Crashers'

'The Internship'

I see by goggling his movies list there's still some more funny ones he's been in that I have to see.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

yes, I see all that too.

"Both sexes make those mind reading assumptions"

I'm not sure when that happens in relationships, but eveyone figures if they understood me once, well then, they'll understand me every time. Not so.

An excellent relationship movie is 'The Story of Us'
Its got funny scenes too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic scene . It felt like all of my interactions with a woman in a single scene .

If you tell her she needs to lose weight. Her. “Are you calling me fat? “
If you tell her she needs to add weight . Her. “Are you calling me ugly? “

Her : “women love when you’re buying them gifts . “
Example ,you are buying her a very expensive Parfüm
Her: “what kind of stupid gift is this . I wanted a bag or some shoes .”

What’s a solution when your woman acts like that . Play with her , joke with her and be smarter with your words . If she don’t like it she can leave or tell her “ if you don’t like my company pack up your things and go to your mother ” . If she ends up leaving you did yourself a favor and won your peace .
I mean, if we have a significant other, should be have to "fight for peace" in a space we co-reside? Shouldn't they want us to feel encouraged in the space?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
A real man wouldn't waste time arguing, the moment u begin arguing u have already given ur power away.

He should of just replied with "cool" and nothing more to her petty insults.

I've had arguments with ex girlfriends and they never lead to anything positive, so why bother.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man wouldn't waste time arguing, the moment u begin arguing u have already given ur power away.

He should of just replied with "cool" and nothing more to her petty insults.

I've had arguments with ex girlfriends and they never lead to anything positive, so why bother.
How do u get around difference of opinion?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends on what it is, do you have any examples?
Lets make some examples that happen:

1. She spent $150 of your without asking
2. She has some guy friends over in you guys place, and you don't know who it is
3. You go to a restaurant and she's flirting with everyone around you
4. Extended texting at the restaurant table
5. She can borrow one of your cars if her car is in the shop, but if the shoe is on the other foot she has a problem
6. Making vacation plans without considering your input
7. You found a sexting incident but she hasn't had a history of it

And I have had females where it was never an argument, they tended to look at things from my shoes and would find the best fit for the both of us.

I've had another type that every disagreement is a "fight" and they will force their viewpoint. Stonewall, lie, push buttons, etc.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Well sit down and talk to her about why she did this

2. She has some guy friends over in you guys place, and you don't know who it is

Why would any normal girl do this? I've never dated a girl with very many if any male friends. I personally don't believe men and women can bw friends

If that's her personality type then u end the relationship, you also wouldnt want to start dating someone lile that

Before any date i always make a no phone rule, we both place our phones on the table and dont pick it up
5. She can borrow one of your cars if her car is in the shop, but if the shoe is on the other foot she has a problem
I dont really know how to answer this one

If your relationship was in a good place and she was a normal non bpd person she wouldn't be doing something like that in the first place

Did tou meet this girl online or in a club? Seems like you need better avenues to meet women.
And I have had females where it was never an argument, they tended to look at things from my shoes and would find the best fit for the both of us.

I've had another type that every disagreement is a "fight" and they will force their viewpoint. Stonewall, lie, push buttons, etc.

I've very rarely broken up with a girl on bad terms, my current gf and i have been dating for almost a year now, we have had a few disagreements but that's okay. I don't want to be dating myself, and it's good she has her own opinions.

She's not religious, grew up atheist but still has morals just doesn't believe in God. She has an opinion mind and isn't hostile when i take her to Church.

At first we did have some disgareements about it, mainly because most "christians" she met were the ones who pick and choose what to believe in as long as it suits them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've very rarely broken up with a girl on bad terms, my current gf and i have been dating for almost a year now, we have had a few disagreements but that's okay. I don't want to be dating myself, and it's good she has her own opinions.

She's not religious, grew up atheist but still has morals just doesn't believe in God. She has an opinion mind and isn't hostile when i take her to Church.

At first we did have some disgareements about it, mainly because most "christians" she met were the ones who pick and choose what to believe in as long as it suits them.
She probably has more morals and care for her fellow human than most of them.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She probably has more morals and care for her fellow human than most of them.
No reason you can't find a girl like that, just gotta look in the right places.

Libraries
Animal shelters
Church youth groups
Through friends
Most volunteer organisations

And with a lot of good girls they aren't as easy as club girls or tinder *****s. My girlfriend rejected me the first time i asked her out until we got to know each other better, i was a better man at that point too more confident and fit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason you can't find a girl like that, just gotta look in the right places.

Libraries
Animal shelters
Church youth groups
Through friends
Most volunteer organisations

And with a lot of good girls they aren't as easy as club girls or tinder *****s. My girlfriend rejected me the first time i asked her out until we got to know each other better, i was a better man at that point too more confident and fit.
I've felt those same environment you mentioned would yield the results you quote. I've got someone i talk to now.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My ex of 20yrs and I had arguments that were just like that one on the video. Like I told her in the last one (and the last time I talked to her, I threw in the D-word for real), "every time we've argued, it's always about the same gd fn thing, EVERY GD F'N TIME! You should have seen the smile on her face, and yeah she agreed. Never again. Never a-f'n-gain...