Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Boycott Gillette Thread

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it...is that an inside job where the ceo just got paid from a competitor to make the company fail?

Unless they plan to sell razors to hairy feminists I dont see this benefitting them at all.

I recall when I was a kid in the 80s, the gillett ad was basically visual testosterone that was getting your balls drop at 10.

Btw I still remember the first version and the second one which was the same of the first one except they had to add a black guy.

This is the 80s version...can you tell the difference?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I will pull a bloody Bic razor from a public garbage can and shave with it before I will ever put another Gilette to my face again

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they asked a bunch of cucks about the commercial. How are there still men like this?

Serenity

Reaction score
So they asked a bunch of cucks about the commercial. How are there still men like this?
Most of them figured out the problem with this commercial though, you'll have to at least give them credit for that. It is the generally condescending tone, the focus on just men and the generalizations coming from this that's the issue, that's why so many hate it and they did agree to that. Although some of them were a bit too sympathetic to this commercial for my liking. Those who did feel something was off with it didn't seem to fully comprehend exactly why, but at least they noticed it.

What's wrong about this commercial isn't the explicit message, it isn't good to harass and bully. It's the implicit message that's the problem, that it's men who do it and men aren't good enough. They make a fvcking commercial to ALL MEN when a vanishingly small but very noticeable minority of men causes problems. The fact that this is targeted at only men is by itself an issue which is made worse by the fact that we all know how it would go down if it was about women. Women harass and bully at least as much as men do, but yet they targeted men. They could have made a more general message against bullying and harassment, representing typical methods by both genders, but no they had to attack only men.

That's why this commercial gets a big old fvck you from me, it's the implications. But how do feminists react to the hate? By ignoring the point and thinking we're against the explicit message of "don't bully and harass", that isn't it, I don't mind that at all. I do have a big problem with the one sidedness of it though, the fact that they only targeted one gender, men.