Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The bottom line on age difference

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow DJs. I like this forum, although I'm only 23, I feel the disucssion here is of a better quality than in the main DJ forum.

However, I see the question of 'how young/old should you go' with regards to the age of the girl keeps cropping up frequently!
So I'd like to add my view on this subject.

So just how old/young a girl 'should' you date?. Well the answer is, there is no 'should'! That's right guys, no stupid formulas, etc. As long as the girl is of legal age or above, then you date a girl of whatever age you want, as you see fit, because my friends, it is YOU who is dating her, NOT the people who may criticise the age gap.

So whether she is 10/20 years younger/older etc, WHO CARES? If you like her and get on well together, why should age matter.

Just remember to keep it legal though ok.

I'm sick of people putting 'formulas' of how old/young you supposably 'should' date. I say f**k that and make up your own mind.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen.

Reaction score
Guitar whizz! you are el correcto mundo. hahaha. And I am proof of the age difference working. I have been with my young babe for about 2.5 years now and although we have had our ups n downs, the relationship is stronger than ever. Both her and I are forever being told that "He is too old for you" and "she is too young for you". Well, dam them all. Most people live in the "bathtub curve" of so call normalcy and are afraid to step out of their so call safe zones. Remember the book "johnathon Livingston seagull". Good short book to read about stepping out of the so called safe zone. I do it all the time.
By the way, my gf is 20 and I am 57. It has not been smooth going but it sure as heck has not been boring. haahaha
B

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i see an old guy with a young girl, I feel sorry for the girl. An older guy has a huge advantage... all his years of experience... how can she compete with that? It's just not fair, sorta like the playground bully pickin on little kids.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
when i see an old guy with a young girl, I feel sorry for the girl. An older guy has a huge advantage... all his years of experience... how can she compete with that? It's just not fair, sorta like the playground bully pickin on little kids.
I llike the analogy; it's ironic.

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 39 and my girl is 24. She has a better head on her shoulders than the majority of chicks I know. I think maturity level is more important than age.

DonRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by averagejoe
I am 39 and my girl is 24. She has a better head on her shoulders than the majority of chicks I know. I think maturity level is more important than age.
Im 46 and my girl friend is 24

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up

Your heads Fvcked!

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
its not the exact age , its the maturity level.
Prezactly! Of my last two relationships, they were about a year apart in age (and the older one was six years younger than me), one was about as mature as a 12 year old. Boy, was she a narcissist. Gorgeous, yes, but so insecure and immature that it was murder living with her. The other one was mature beyond her age and just all around down to earth. Not a conceited bone in her body, although she could be very headstrong at times. I guess that was fine, since she had to put up with my crap from time to time. :)