Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Book of Woman

Izmond

Reaction score
Geez....

I think every guy struggling with oneitis should read that post twice.....Good Lord its so true......

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Undoubtedly the deepest and most enlightening post I've read on this site to date. A little harsh at times, but then reality is harsh. Nothing to add, but that most of it ties in with my experiences so far, and with most of the advice on this site.

For those who are sorry they read it - why? Doesn't it help you take those chicks off the pedestal? I have a better understanding of women than ever, and I feel a little closer to the DJ goal. Nothing really helpful to anyone looking for a quick fix tip. But for those who thirst for an understanding of the psychology of it all, then this is gold.

HIGHLY intrigued by this Event Horizon concept. I have dealt with some harsh realisations in my short years. Someone mentioned the greater understanding achieved by taking acid, and how it disappears 24 hours later. Well you certainly learn a hell of a lot about life, but the things you learn may stay with you forever. Whether you're ready for them or not. I'm a helluva lot wiser but it took years to deal with the harshness of what I learned. But still, I've come through. I don't think any new revalations could be as detrimental to my mental well being.

But I respect your reluctance Deep Dish, you have given us the clues to follow. I will certainly be reading this thread again a few times and keeping an eye on future developments.

I wonder what the chicks at heartless-b!tches.com would think of this? :)

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I just found that you posted a rough draft of this on gp.com (now on a new url I've already forgotton)...... hahahahah everyone there totally flipped out! Ahhh, good stuff....

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone there totally flipped out! Ahhh, good stuff....
The reaction to such material is predictable based upon the core audience. The younger the more opposed, greater the female ratio the more toxic, both of which "Yeah that's true but I'm not like that" galore. It's interesting that people have no problem negatively identifying others, but value themselves to the umpteenth degree; whether the subject is women, or driving a car, or happiness, or really anything; everyone thinks they are the exception. Sometime I should tell people "People are good. People are honest." Or any other positive generalization, and see just how many people object!

Surely there must be exceptions, but if everyone thinks they are the exception and not only that but you see people who seem an exception really are not (as per the recent cheating threads), how is anyone supposed to believe a damn thing? I'm self-honest enough to admit to myself that there are parts of me which are not good. Even though I'm a good guy and all, I'm no angel.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just going to bump this one up just because its a classic thread and I feel some of the newbies may benefit from reading this.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see the Book of Woman back. Thought it was sent to oblivion after the site overhaul.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Inside the Heart of Darkness

A good-looking man experiences some women initially showing interest in him, only to repel away when he shows back interest; she baited him to test her femininity.
I LOVED THIS ONE

TRUE. TRUE. AND TRUE again...

It is always, the attitude though,

I think you are sexy, so what???

She will ha tested her feminity, but so what?

Drives them nuts.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorta like a book of the dead if you asked me. some evil dead ****.:woo:

Last edited:

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. It is reality, thats for sure.... Yes women are social creatures, this post was good and gave some good insight.
One thing i found is after reading it i started thinking like a damn *****, im thinking *Oh so now women are the best, and i have to fit into their society of friends, and impress them and so on*

Im of to read Be a Man, ciao!

BTW. For those who don't believe it ill give you a first hand example, from my MOTHER. I was cooking dinner since she was on the phone to her sister, anyway i make a cheese and spinach jaffle. While im doing it mum yells WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS FATTY FOOD BLA BLA BLA, clearly saying it so her sister could hear it, she goes on talking about ME with her sister, and i hear her gossip and sh!t. My step dad also says she does it, gossips to her friends about what goes on in our family etc. Women are only after power socially.:down:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post since Secret of The Jerk

This has been the most personally moving post since "The Secret of The Jerk" by Pook. I could almost feel the neural synapses in my brain rewiring as I read it, changing the way I though about women forever...

Your post, deep dish, is much like The Da vinci Code. Whether or not it is truth or fiction, it is brilliant.

josh1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheer brilliance!

I wonder what are the sources of those quotes ?

Right now, what I wish, is a similar article on men. Any volunteers ?

Good job.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I impressed myself. When you read something you wrote years ago, it feels like reading something new for the first time by some other author. There are some minor points which I would wish to retract but overall I still agree with myself.

One major insight I gained since then is how women only talk about one thing: people. Take a group of two or more women, talking at leisure, and the only subject they ever talk about is people; either their lives, and the people in it, or the lives of others. In order for this to be true, the group must be comprised purely of women and they must be talking at their leisure. In other words, girl talk. I have overheard thousands of such conversations and never have I encountered a single exception. I really don’t think exceptions exist. If a group of women comprise a study group that may seem like an exception but it is not; they may talk about some abstract concept but they are not talking at leisure.
josh1:
I wonder what are the sources of those quotes?

Right now, what I wish, is a similar article on men. Any volunteers ?
For the most part, the quotes were found on theabsolute.net. There was a follow-up to this essay called “Book of Woman II,” you can look it up if you want. Sitting on my computer is another follow-up to this essay, this time being a harsh critique of “Don Juans” but at 10,000 words it’s a monster to refine.

josh1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

Thanks for the reply

I searched the forum and that website for “Book of Woman II” but I couldn't find it.

Can someone please help me ? thanks in advance.

Deep Dish: Can't wait to see that essay.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the website and here is the other essay.

epicurean

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, if this isnt in the bible, it should be