Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Book of Woman

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its a total bit(h (pun intended), but you have to realize the modern world is controlled by women, our forefathers have basically handed the world over to them, they control society etc etc. Your just going to have to learn to deal with it with a strong mind frame.

They call guys like our very own shezz players/pua's etc etc, but really guys like him aren't doing anything wrong they are just living the way guys should be doing in their younger days.

The Don Juan way of life/ my way of life is looked down at its made to look like a creeps existence, yet its guys that choose to live this way that make it big in life and at the age of 25-40 are living the dream.

Just keep doing what your doing and just keep this entire post in the back of your mind.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, a negative mindset will not help.

its just annoying. feels like no matter what, a man cannot win. and no matter what, a woman wins with little or no work.

a girl has the power of society.

Its not you against a girl, its you vs society. if you deal with a girl and piss her off one way or another, you have to deal with her friends, etc AS WELL AS any guys weak enough to be manipulated by her.

Its sad that our own brothers will turn their backs on us at the mere thought of maybe getting some fresh Trim.

You have to do all this work just to get a chance to poke a pink hole between her legs. As good feeling as it is, I dont think its worth the work needed to get it.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is exceptional. I love the way you have interspersed it with quotes which are provocative, illuminating and disquieting in equal measure.

I feel that to comment on the myriad of challenging concepts here would be something of a redundance- instead I shall digest this post at my leisure, and simply content myself with giving you a round of applause for such a herculean effort of writing, thought and synthesis.

Bravo.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
I understand, a negative mindset will not help.

its just annoying. feels like no matter what, a man cannot win. and no matter what, a woman wins with little or no work.

a girl has the power of society.

Its not you against a girl, its you vs society. if you deal with a girl and piss her off one way or another, you have to deal with her friends, etc AS WELL AS any guys weak enough to be manipulated by her.

Its sad that our own brothers will turn their backs on us at the mere thought of maybe getting some fresh Trim.

You have to do all this work just to get a chance to poke a pink hole between her legs. As good feeling as it is, I dont think its worth the work needed to get it.
Call me crazy, but I just get a kick out having girls critisize me for being sexual among them. (They do this whether they're into you or not.) I always tell them they like that kind of sh**. All it is is evidence that you have an effect on them. F*** they're attitude. They know and I know that they wanna get f***ed just as much as I wanna f***.

And if a girl's already into me and I'm into her, then it's just a matter of finding some alone time. Which is why dating is'nt necessary.:D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing that I am absolutely livid over.

It is this preconceived notions that our society places on men that limits what we can and can not say and do.

It is the stupidest smallest things but women are so incredibly maddening that I get so much flak for doing such simple things. Ask yourself:

What is so bad about asking what a girl's bra size is when it is relavent to the conversation? But nooo, I am not ostracized by her and her friends because I had the audacity to ask something like that!!

Why do men have to pay for dates? Why do her friends HAVE to eye code and try to pull her away while both her and I are enjoying dancing with each other. Sometimes it gets ridiculous, the girl WANTS to stay but her alas her friends are either jealous or stupid or have prejudice towards every fukking guy they meet.

Why is it that they try to play all these BS games, and then drop the level of BS after sex, but RESUME the BS as soon as you decide to stick around?!

Guys, live your lives, do what you want, don't let these chicks hold you back. Remember that crab analogy when it comes to AFC's? Women are ALL crabs... they don't want other women to be happier than them, so they will subdue her.

"No matter what you do, a woman is never happy. You can't make her happy. You can fukk her with a diamond d1ck and she will complain, "Why you fukk me so hard!?" - Chris Rock

Man, **** all of this. I am wondering if treating them like simply children is the real answer, not ever taking them seriously, and doing what you want without giving a sh1t is actually the best way.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda wish i didn't read this post too...

But its good to know what we're dealing with..

nice post..

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, this is the single best post I've read in SoSuave. I wonder why I did not read it earlier, considering I am here in a long time.

Come to think of it, I've read it before, but I did not have the life experience to fully appreciate it.

jaysean11

Reaction score
this is some deep ****.
it has made me realize that everything i do is geared towards getting *****.

men are like dogs and women like potential owners. (this sounds f'd up. i dont really feel inferior to women this is just a metaphor) the good looking ones are picked first, and we learn tricks (how to dress, how to spit game) to make ourselves more desirable.

one thing i have gained from this site at the young age of 16(whether good or bad) is that i will never truly love a girl. i know they all have the capacity to be cheating, annoying *****ez. no one is special compard to the rest. i will always be the heartbreaker not the heartbroken. this does not mean that i dont like them. i like them alot when they are being likeable but i know that they will probably quit being so likeable at one point. one thing i have noticed, and the black hole idea that the original poster did not want to delve into that he mentioned a couple of times in previous posts is that MEN AND WOMEN ARE VERY NEARLY THE SAME. all the **** said about women probably applies in some way or another to men. i think this is what he was referring to. i could be wrong. my brain hurts from thinking of this ****.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Friedrich Nietzsche

There is something quite amazing and monstrous about the education of upper-class women. What could be more paradoxical? All the world is agreed that they are to be brought up as ignorant as possible of erotic matters, and that one has to imbue their souls with a profound sense of shame in such matters until the merest suggestion of such things triggers the most extreme impatience and flight. The “honor” of women really comes into play only here: what else would one not forgive them? But here they are supposed to remain ignorant even in their hearts; they are supposed to have neither eyes nor ears, nor words, nor thoughts for this - their “evil”; and mere knowledge is considered evil. And then to be hurled, as by a gruesome lightning bolt, into reality and knowledge, by marriage - precisely by the man they love and esteem most! To catch love and shame in a contradiction and to be forced to experience at the same time delight, surrender, duty, pity, terror, and who knows what else, in the face of the unexpected neighborliness of god and beast!

I in no way intend to criticize this post - it's a classic, however it should be noted that Friedrich Nietzsche was basically a 19th century AFC. Anyone who has read The Art of Seduction knows that Nietzsche had his heart broken by a masculine dandy named Lou von Salomé. Much the same way a AFC will come on this board after getting shyt on and post how bitter he is about women, Nietzche wrote Thus Spake Zarathustra.