Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Book of Shuma Gora

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll be sure to download it.

Can I ask you a stupid question.

Why did you make it a VB proggy, not a .txt, .pdf, .doc, .rtf, etc.?

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as page doesn't call himself Shuma GoraTH

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh i cannot get it to open or work or nething...u shoulda made it easier to actually be able to view cuz not all of us DJz are also computer whizzes...well, maybe it's just me, but i can't get it to work...more help would be appreciated, farewell =)

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can install the program but it reports some error....

aniways there is a doc. file located in the zip directory....
and there all the articles are written so I read it from there

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely amazing.

I must commend you on what you have accomplished.

I have only read bits and pieces because of time contstraints but it was truly moving.

Regards,

Ragnar Daneskjold

Reaction score
the book it is still not working !

I have downloaded the VISUAL BASIC RUNTIMES several times and nothing the same error again and again.......wtf ?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the book it is still not working !

Originally posted by Master Of The World
I have downloaded the VISUAL BASIC RUNTIMES several times and nothing the same error again and again.......wtf ?
Argh!!

Now it's now time to move on to plan B.

I'm currently creating a HTML version of the book b/c so many people are having problems with the visual basic one.

You can read the details in the "the Book of Shuma Gora is released!!!" thread over in Anything Else.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those who want the .doc now, download the .zip file, open it up, and in shumagora.CAB there is a .doc file. Open that and there's the book :D

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not simply convert to a .pdf ? Much better for reading...
Hate reading longer word documents (damn proggie), but that book of yours truly was worth it. You clearly put alot of time and passion behind it. Great work!

Reaction score
AMAZING WORK PAGE

ASTOUNDING !!!!THANX A L O T !!!!!!!!!!!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page, nice work buddy.

It's definitely worth downloading it, boys. Just a nice little read and a good summary of some of the principles.

Now, some criticisms (hey, even the Mona Lisa has its critics)...

N.B. I haven't read the whole text yet, just skimmed over it. And after looking through about 3/4 of the articles these are my criticisms:

- There isn't a WHOLE lot of new ideas in here. It's mostly re-hashed principles, in shiny wrapping. That's not to say it's not useful, it's great to have such a reference! Of course, there are some great new ideas too! That's for sure.

- The "my friend" thing gets a bit grating. No need for it. Doesn't create a "personal" vibe or whatever. Just disrupts the flow.

- It can be a bit long winded. I think you really need someone to edit this for you. The substance is great, but the style can get really wearing. In each article, you could probably cut out at least 50 unnecessary words and make it a nicer read.

Apart from that, congrats Page! Well done.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although a lot of the content is new, I have included the older stuff as well b/c I wanted to explain these teachings in the way that I MYSELF have come to understand them In a way, it's my personal view on widely known ideas.

I used the phrase "my friend" so much b/c I wanted the book to read as though I was there speaking to you. (since there was no practical way to give each member a personalized edition, I had to instead settle for a generic term that could be used to address any reader. )

Due to my writing style, I tend to be a little bit long winded. It's just how I am. Pook's writings usually tend to be long as well, but that makes them no less good and useful in spite of it.

BTW, are you reading the original version or the recent Online edition?