Double_Diamonds
Don Juan
If you've ever read the book of Shuma Gora you probably know what I'm talking about. Page (shuma gora) wanted all DJs to write there own book about their experiences as a Don Juan, to reinforce everything we have here. I agree with him in the fact that this would really really help the DJ community, and I also agree that the first year of a DJ initiates progression to Don Juan Nirvana is very important. If you've ever read the story of the golden cup in the book of shuma gora (read it man), theres a knight that physically follows a man through a forest and aids him in crossing the river to find the golden cup (represents Don Juan Nirvana).
I think it's important that every new Don Juan, needs an experienced Don Juan. I also think it works the other way around too guys! Master Don Juans can reinforce the ideas that need to be taught to the Initiates. The initiates can ever remind the Masters how difficult this actually is, they can remind them to stay the course because being an AFC is not worth it.
Please, at least consider this idea that I have buily largely off of Shuma Gora's Idea. And for heaven's sake, if you've read the book of shuma gora please respond to this thread! I hate seeing 4 replies and 200 views for posts. Don Juans, your ideas are the only thing that can make this better, and you're all that can make this work. Don Juans are strong, this will be too. Please Reply.
BTW, if you don't see how this easily applies to High School Don Juans, you don't remember what it was like. Being a struggeling Don Juan is hard, and it's harder in highschool.
I think it's important that every new Don Juan, needs an experienced Don Juan. I also think it works the other way around too guys! Master Don Juans can reinforce the ideas that need to be taught to the Initiates. The initiates can ever remind the Masters how difficult this actually is, they can remind them to stay the course because being an AFC is not worth it.
Please, at least consider this idea that I have buily largely off of Shuma Gora's Idea. And for heaven's sake, if you've read the book of shuma gora please respond to this thread! I hate seeing 4 replies and 200 views for posts. Don Juans, your ideas are the only thing that can make this better, and you're all that can make this work. Don Juans are strong, this will be too. Please Reply.
BTW, if you don't see how this easily applies to High School Don Juans, you don't remember what it was like. Being a struggeling Don Juan is hard, and it's harder in highschool.