Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The blues

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online tests for depression say mild or none.

I think depression is about that experiences have pressed you down/back for a long time, and then you’re stuck in that place. This is critical for game as a man, because domination is everything, such as required at a spontaneous cold approach. I’m resigned at that. Typically my spontaneous reaction is passivity, that resigned blandness. My conscious pops and I’m absent, wake up when I realise I've missed. Have problem with negative rationalisations too, super quick excuses to why it would fail and I skip. Some men are better at domination than others, I’m more like a cow in that sense. But an animal in bed though.

I’ve had many set backs, of epic and medium qualities but also copious of milder type. It has resulted in sadness and then bitterness, but perhaps that’s now a bland indifference. I have 3-5 set backs per day, that’s how I perceive it. Time off effectively a draught count years. I generally have the blues all the time, and I’ve had it since 5th grade or so. I have never been the loud, space taking type, although I want to.

The Finnish people have a saying that it is idiots that are happy, and there’s a point to that. You can always look forward, and if losses doesn’t matter, why would wins then do. I haven’t seen any man that deals with a situation similar to mine that isn’t dumb as fuk. Still, solutions are compelling.

Tired. Venting.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your locations says Sweden. In the winter, you don't see the sun. That causes seasonal depression in may people. Get a full spectrum light. Exercise does wonders.