Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The blind leading the blind...

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Sex is an EXCHANGE of GOODS. No girl is going to give you her BODY for a guy who complains and can't GIVE HER anything in return, that's a terrible trade for her. You have NEGOTIATE FOR IT. Some guys are very good negotiators, they can get sex from a hot girl within hours of meeting her, without spending ANY money on her. Others are TERRIBLE, they spend countless hours, countless dates, countless love letters, and all they get is a hug from the girl. It ALL depends on how well you NEGOTIATE for things.

A prostitute wants MONEY FOR SEX. If you don't want to give a women money for sex, GIVE HER SOMETHING ELSE.
Again, you are so focused on YOU. Focus on OTHERS. Focus on WHAT YOU BRING to THEIR LIVES, how you can IMPROVE IT, make it BETTER.
DonJuan11 said:
If you have never been on a second date before, you are doing something fundamentally wrong on the first date and in attracting women. In order to have success, you have to sell yourself and bring something to the table that the girl likes and is interested in. Do you have money? Are you ripped? Are you a good cook? Do you give her the best sex ever? Do you own half the city? Are you a doctor? Can you kiss her so good that she walk the next day? Or do you play Final Fantasy 4 all day?

No girl is going to give it up to you because you want to get laid. She has to GET SOMETHING IN RETURN for giving it up. It's like any business transaction. You wouldn't sell your car to a girl for nothing, so why would a girl give up her body to you for nothing? She has to GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT. What are you going to give her in return for giving it up?
DonJuan11 said:
Generally girls don't like cheap guys, but the purpose of your date isn't to give her a nice coffee or a nice meal, it is to attract HER to YOU and make A MOVE on her. She should be wanting to be with and have sex with you so bad that she doesn't care if you give her a $2 coffee or a $200 steak dinner.

When she says "what you've planned is cheap", she sees you as boring and you have not won her over with anything you have. You need to STEP YOUR GAME UP.
DonJuan11 said:
If you don't want to give a women money for sex, a relationship for sex, or exclusively date her for sex, what does she get in return for giving you sex?

Wanting a women to give up her body to you just because you want to know what sex feels like is not a good exchange for her. Now if you were a WORLD CLASS CHEF and cooked awesome meals for her, she may give up her body, if you GAVE HER $500 in cash, she may give up her body, if you gave her STRONG POWERFUL FEELINGS, she may give up her body. But just because you want it? No dice.

You have to GIVE HER SOMETHING to have sex with you. WHAT are you going to give her?
DonJuan11 said:
WRONG.

A prostitute wants SOMETHING (your money) IN EXCHANGE for the sex she gives you. A real girl wants SOMETHING (security, strong powerful feelings, a good time, a cook, a multilingual guy, a ripped guy) IN EXCHANGE for sex. People just think all these hot girls sleep with the top guys because they "like" them. That is NEVER the case. She does so because she gets something IN RETURN for giving it up. Prestige, likability, confidence, getting off, whatever her reason, she gets something in return. Everything in life is a NEGOTIATION, a sex with hot girl is NO EXCEPTION.

Now the question is, what are you going to give her for giving it up to you?
DonJuan11 said:
If you want to have sex with someone you are "relatively attracted to", remember she has to be attracted to you as well. It's not a one way street.

Also, if you are very curious to what sex feels like with a decent looking girl, ask yourself: WHAT DOES SHE GET OUT OF IT to have sex with you? A guy with no job, no money, but a nice car? A guy that can make her laugh? A guy who knocks down her self esteem? A guy that recite poetry to her? A guy that can teach her how to cook? A guy that teach her how to play video games? Remember, she will give you sex IN EXCHANGE for something. What will you give her?

So many guys get so confused about this issue. You wouldn't sell your playstation to a girl without getting SOMETHING (MONEY, A MEAL, SEX) for it. Why would a girl sell you something she values (HER BODY) without getting SOMETHING for it?
This is the reason why most people on this site are getting bitter and depressed because of shitty advice like this. How the fvck is this dude still around (along with alpharomeo) and who the fvck keeps giving him rep? The rep system on this forum is seriously flawed, i've seen so much bad advice being given by some 'highly decorated' posters.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the "rep" system is a joke, which is why I've opted out. The problem is that there is no standard for how experienced a person must be to give advice here. 14 year olds can give "advice" on the internet, and frequently do.

The second problem is that 90% of the guys here are betas and are not very likely to get out of their beta-ness. So you have all these guys who know nothing voting on the "best" advice.

It's like a bunch of 8 year olds trying to teach each other quantum physics and then voting on which 8 year old teaches it best! At the end of the semester the most popular kid would get the most votes and everyone would have the theories of quantum physics totally wrong.

However, the real problem is the anonymity of the internet. I post my opinions here but it's mostly just to clarify my own situation for myself by putting it into words. If you follow the advice of somebody with a "handle" rather than a real name, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, man?

This is what's big and eventful in your life right now?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that DonJuan11 is a troll. I don't think he actually believes what he says.

As for blind leading the blind; the ratio to posters who know what they are doing to those who don't, is completed lopsided.

The most important thing when reading "advice" is to ask yourself it it really makes sense.

Also be aware that certain members do have an agenda and most of their posts tend to be about that. Just consider them as characters.

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yeah the "rep" system is a joke, which is why I've opted out. The problem is that there is no standard for how experienced a person must be to give advice here. 14 year olds can give "advice" on the internet, and frequently do.

The second problem is that 90% of the guys here are betas and are not very likely to get out of their beta-ness. So you have all these guys who know nothing voting on the "best" advice.

It's like a bunch of 8 year olds trying to teach each other quantum physics and then voting on which 8 year old teaches it best! At the end of the semester the most popular kid would get the most votes and everyone would have the theories of quantum physics totally wrong.

However, the real problem is the anonymity of the internet. I post my opinions here but it's mostly just to clarify my own situation for myself by putting it into words. If you follow the advice of somebody with a "handle" rather than a real name, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
So true man. I'm 17; I'm here to learn, not to teach. My purpose is not to NDJ out on a personal level or disrespect him. My purpose is to use his recent post in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179045 as an example.
NorwegianDJ said:
I don't know man. I'm just answering you because I'm home on a saturday night and bored. I'll probably lose my V card tomorrow or something, so I can tell you more, haha.

She is ready for sex, that's clear from your post, but not with you.
So from what I've read, you should do something like making it natural. Don't make sex a big deal. I don't know how to explain it really. You gotta pump her emotions, and escalate.
NDJ has answered out of boredom, and he admitted that he has limited experience. He just merely repeated what he(and I too) have read, "She is ready for sex, that's clear from your post, but not with you."

I've been on here since the 10/20 I believe and have seen this situation occur several times.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

90%? More like 99.999% When it comes to advice you have to figure it out for yourself. Advice is just that. People advise the president, but at the end of the day he has to make a decision. Half of peoples problem is that they don't know how to come to,and make, good decisions and how to judge good advice.