Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the black pill - dont neglect the blue pill

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why men fall into the 'black pill' thinking is because they first implemented the red pill and it didnt work for them. the reason for this, is because they focused soley on red pill as a singular path to attract women, rather than seeing it as a SUPPLEMENT to their blue pill social conditioning.

the aim isnt to 'override' social programming. its to master it, and then do things a little different.

those exposed to the red pill ideas (focus on smv, create attraction/sexual tension, be alpha/exciting etc) often throw the baby out with the bath water and forsake the blue pill because it didnt work for them before (comfort, personality, connection, being 'friends' and niceness). this turns them to weird 'gamey' types that women can smell from miles away.

the truth is, both the red and blue pill are complementary - not opposed. you take BOTH pills: mastering the blue pill fundamentals is just as, if not more important than red pill - especially with the hottest women.

having personality, being nice and being friendly but also leading, with confident body language and blasting through sh!t tests, is the way to quality and quantity in dating.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in the 10s and now is less people are complaining about getting friendzoned, compared to the 00s vibe. It's more all or nothing now. Honestly, with the way in which women are more brazen then before, if they are not sexually turned-on, then it doesn't seem like they even want to be just friends, you just get totally ignored, ghosted or flaked upon. Whatever you are saying doesn't make much of a difference unless she's attracted to you in the first place.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in the 10s and now is less people are complaining about getting friendzoned, compared to the 00s vibe. It's more all or nothing now. Honestly, with the way in which women are more brazen then before, if they are not sexually turned-on, then it doesn't seem like they even want to be just friends, you just get totally ignored, ghosted or flaked upon. Whatever you are saying doesn't make much of a difference unless she's attracted to you in the first place.
friendzone has always been more of a social circle thing. if youre approaching girls cold or online, friendship isnt in the picture. however, guys can get friendzoned after the first date if she wasnt attracted

friendzone also is a value thing. if ur smv/social value is high enough, u dont need to worry so much about being friendzoned even if you behave more 'beta'

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friendzone has always been more of a social circle thing. if youre approaching girls cold or online, friendship isnt in the picture. however, guys can get friendzoned after the first date if she wasnt attracted

friendzone also is a value thing. if ur smv/social value is high enough, u dont need to worry so much about being friendzoned even if you behave more 'beta'
Guys get ghosted rather than friendzoned. One of the indirect trends is that because women have a tonne of options they wont he interested in stringing along guys when all she has to do is go online. Its easy for them to just block guys.

But I digress, I am 46 years old and friendzoning may be in the younger cohorts. I just dont hear much about that on here now while this was frustration #1 in the 00s decade.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys get ghosted rather than friendzoned. One of the indirect trends is that because women have a tonne of options they wont he interested in stringing along guys when all she has to do is go online. Its easy for them to just block guys.

But I digress, I am 46 years old and friendzoning may be in the younger cohorts. I just dont hear much about that on here now while this was frustration #1 in the 00s decade.
bro women idk why people on this site care so much about a womans 'online options'. have u actually ever heard a woman speak positively about her 'online options'?

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro women idk why people on this site care so much about a womans 'online options'. have u actually ever heard a woman speak positively about her 'online options'?
Doesn't matter if it's spoken positively or not lol the psychology of them knowing they can easily get a free meal and/or a quick ego boost at any time of the day is still a contributing factor for this ghosting which i think is dudes point they don't even need to friend zone guys to get a lil attention anymore.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, virtually no guy is complaining about being friendzoned. It does not exsit. You had allot of threads and posts about it in the 00s. If you have a better explanation of this trend then the floor is yours.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's spoken positively or not lol the psychology of them knowing they can easily get a free meal and/or a quick ego boost at any time of the day is still a contributing factor for this ghosting which i think is dudes point they don't even need to friend zone guys to get a lil attention anymore.
a guy can also go online and string along a bunch of unatttactive women for an ego boost, whats ur point?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also noticed the trend that guys are not complaining about being friendzoned much these days, and yes it was the main thing about 20 years ago.

The whole friendzone thing was just that this was the first generation for whom 'dating' and relationships was a kinda free for all. It was also at a time when women were developing greater power in different areas. So in those days women were friendzoning guys, it was a kind of power thing, something that made women feel good and maybe they were just more power hungry then.

Since then women have developed a bit more, and men have adjusted too i guess, to the point where it doesnt benefit women to friendzone a guy, she will just ghost him, cos now its more like "I dont even need to friendzone this guy". They are just not that insecure and needy compared to before, and they dont value men and relationships as much to even bother friendzoning guys.

It is not really anything to do with having lots of options online or elsewhere. Womens options are not greatly improved and I dont think women really value online dating much but it is just the easiest option for them, and they can waste time on it to get validation, but honestly I really dont think they even care about the simping and validation they get online.

All this stuff we're seeing, this change in trend, the most important thing to note is that what people thought was Game at some point was just culture. The Game is still changing. What women value, find attractive, what processes and behaviours work, it can all change.

Theres been so many times I have just used the line on women recently "Lets be friends" and they are like "I am not looking for a friend" lol.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is a good thread.

Agree with the OP, a little bit of blue mixed in with the red is good. I typically go 15% blue 85% red. It’s not an exact science. It just says that I don’t normally simp but throw in some softer behavior from the norm at times.

Regarding online dating options, I’ve heard many dozen women say they get 100 messages a day but none of them are date worthy. I have even seen some evidence of the dik pictures, men asking for sex right off the bat, and men who have zero humor and are more boring than a railroad rock. Still, I think many women go to online dating to get a fix of attention between times when the Chad they really want and are probably fvcking isn’t giving them enough (cuz he’s with other women).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also noticed the trend that guys are not complaining about being friendzoned much these days, and yes it was the main thing about 20 years ago.
Honestly, it sounds wierd whenever if is ever brought up as its very uncommon now.

kavi said:
The whole friendzone thing was just that this was the first generation for whom 'dating' and relationships was a kinda free for all.
All this stuff we're seeing, this change in trend, the most important thing to note is that what people thought was Game at some point was just culture. The Game is still changing. What women value, find attractive, what processes and behaviours work, it can all change.
The culture in 2005, the same time you had movies like "Hitch" 2005, and "40 Year Virgin" 2005, were all released the same year that the book "The Game/Neil Strauss" was also published (ie Sept 2005). This is also on the heels of a movie called "American Pie" 1999 that you could say made it look cool for guys to pick-up, game, or strategize to lose their virginity, whether in colleage or 40 year virgin. If you were to re-watch either of those movies today I guess you'd have a different feel altogether? Maybe you'd say, nah, Hitch is cope she would never really go for him, she'd go with a real Chad instead and he's wasting his time. Or even 40 Year Vigin would look different, it might just be a shrug or a whatever, not really much to make a movie these days.

What movies did we see in the 2010s that reflect the current zeiteuist. You get fat women like Rebel Wilson, or Amy Schumer show that fat woman can end up with their Chads in the movie and don't have to settle for their looks-match. Blockers which is about women losing their virginity with their Chads (2018). Or Fifty Shades which is again about the woman and her executive chad. Perhaps these types of chick-flicks have reflected a new entitled feminist culture compared to the 00s.

Reaction score
What movies did we see in the 2010s that reflect the current zeiteuist. You get fat women like Rebel Wilson, or Amy Schumer show that fat woman can end up with their Chads in the movie and don't have to settle for their looks-match. Blockers which is about women losing their virginity with their Chads (2018). Or Fifty Shades which is again about the woman and her executive chad. Perhaps these types of chick-flicks have reflected a new entitled feminist culture compared to the 00s.
Nah, a girl's pvssy has always been overvalued. It's literally one of the first things you learn in the bible lol.