Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest issue with Sosuave!

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a festival over the weekend and had the time of my life, I went with my buddy's and absolutely loved it.

Whilst I was there, I had a good chance to get completely away from reality and have a deep think about life in general.

What dawned on me at one point was the biggest issue most guys have on this site... You end up that obsessed with tricks and techniques that you disconnect from reality. HAVE SOME FUN.

Seriously, shut your computer and go out there and have some fun. There are tens of thousands of women out there and if one doesn't like you, the next one will.

Women are crazy, and they are worse than men. If I wasn't in a relationship I could have easily slept with 4-5 girls this weekend. I told one that I had a girlfriend and she turned round and said "So what, your never going to see me again."

One girl pinned me up in a toilet and tried to shove her tongue down my throat. Some girls got their boobs out for the dregs of a drink, I could go on and on with more stories of this weekend which are in the same vein!

I got to this place because I was there to have fun, your energy is magnetic and when you are there to have as much fun as possible the people around you want some of that fun!

Stop thinking about sending and rewriting a text to the girl round the corner and just have fun!

Stop focusing on being perfect and just have fun, wake up every morning and think "What can I do what I will enjoy today?"

I am not Brad Pitt, I am infact really out of shape at the minute, but that does not really matter! What matters is that you have fun and enjoy yourself. Be real with where you are, if you aren't happy, start doing things which make you happy!

Women are not sphinx's, they are people like me and you, who want sex as much if not more than you and they also do all the disgusting things you do as well!

When you frequent a website like this, you can lose track of yourself trying to be the perfect DJ, and we all know perfect is boring.

If you aren't enjoying yourself, get off SS, get to a party or whatever you enjoy and let yourself go!

The focus of YOUR life is on YOU, everyone else is along for the ride!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get this post. I'm trying to get some game but its not replacing my:
- hanging with mates and family
- yoga
- tennis
- badminton
- motorbike riding
- book club
and a zillion one off things
Surely unless you got a couple of 000 SS posts that's what everyone's doing?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Seriousness is sickness, it is not a device. It leads to death, not to eternal life. Life is playfulness, fun, because the whole existence is a tremendous circus. It is all fun ― all the colors of the flowers, so many beautiful animals, birds, clouds, and for no purpose; they don´t serve any purpose. There is no goal to life. Life is a play unto itself. It is sheer abundance of energy, overflowing energy ― existence goes on expanding.

No God has created it, because whenever something is created there is purpose. Whenever something is created there is a motive, and when somebody creates it, the created can never be anything other than a machine. Existence has no use as such, it remains eternal, an eternal play of energies in millions of forms.

Fun is the most sacred word, far more sacred than prayer. It is the only word that can give you a sense of playfulness, can make you again a child. You can start running after butterflies, searching for seashells on the beach, colored stones.