The BIGGEST DJ move EVER!!!

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys , first of all I´d like to thank sosuave and you all guys who tell and shares ther experiences ...the good ones and bad ones with us , helping us to learn with others mistakes and victories!

Well I was reading the post about the MOST AFC MOVE that you ever made , so I thoght it would be realy good to share your Biggest DJ move .
Come on guys I know that lots of you have realy funny , and boosting storys to share with the comunit.

I´m posting here some of mines latter at home!

So guys tell us your sucsessfull experiences with woman ...

Tell us how good and how great you were sharing the BIGGEST DJ MOVE EVER MADE by YOU!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Get it out of your head that there's any one MOVE that can raise a girl's interest in you or can get her into bed with you.

While you can easily blow your chances with a single MOVE, you can't just make one MOVE and have a girl fall into your arms.

It's an attitude.

All the times I've succeeded with women (there aren't that many, but there are a couple), I can't remember one time where I can attribute it to a single "move". :confused:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok fellas you arent gonna belive this one but it is the truth.

so a couple months ago i was at a nice shopping mall and i went into an exclusive store and i saw the SUPER hot babe.

i went up to her and said "Hi"

She smiled back and said "hi"

Now if thats not pimp i dont know what is fellas?

i dont have many "DJ" moves besides that one...my other "moves" include walking, running, tilting my head back and forth, typing on a keyboard, well you seem to already understand the suaveness of all that so there is not much need in explaining anymore than that

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you've got game but that can't compare to what I did.

I was at the local swimming pool, and there is this HB9 as the lifeguard. So I casually place a banana peel on the ground then slipped on it, fell in the pool. Once the lifeguard got me out, we were making out for a good minute. And I didn't have to say hi.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay_VCU
Alright, you've got game but that can't compare to what I did.

I was at the local swimming pool, and there is this HB9 as the lifeguard. So I casually place a banana peel on the ground then slipped on it, fell in the pool. Once the lifeguard got me out, we were making out for a good minute. And I didn't have to say hi.
That was in the movie "the sandlot"

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best DJ move is the moment you know you have your shot, but your mind is giving you a million reasons why you shouldn't, and I go after it anyways....

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man I´m not looking for a MOVE to follow , I just wanna know diferents stories that you did something that scared you and worked ...or like how you turn the tabbles breaking the ***** shield.....or like punishing sotries that you could and wisely did using your DJ SKILLS.!

Like I just have 20 minutes ago....

I work at a TELEMARKETING stuff ...I am surrounded by lots of people and most of them are women.

And ever year the company does a really big and cool party(free drinks,food and girls of course hehe) for the employees of it .

Every one gets a( ONE) ticket to the party and you cannot pay for an extra .

And what happent was that one HB.8 (fresh new member of the company) was stading with a female co-woorker (old and ugly by the way) and I came , introdused myself and had a small talk and at this talk I focoused mainly on the old lady.

Days after that I saw her again (she was at some distanse)so I signed that I wanted to talk her latter.

So she came to me the day after , and I was working at my desk said Hi and then the convo goes:

HB:Hi did u wanned to talk to me? :)
Me:Yes I do , In case you don´t know ,next week we´re going to have a BIG party ..
HB:YES ...I´ve heard it :D !(realy excited)
ME:So what time do you leave work? :cool:
HB; (shiny eyes) I leave at 22:00 pm!!!
ME:Well it´s a little late for the party (witch starts 7:30 pm) , and I was wondering if you could give me your ticket , cause I want to bring someone to it.
HB; :confused: well , sorry but I think I´ll go to it anyway...
Me:In case you change your mind , look for me ...

And now she always give me the eyeing and smiling .....
Well that one was not the biggest one but I think I really messed her brains ....and know it looks that she´s realdy into me....
The party is 7 days from today and I cant wait....!!!
I just hope I did it right!

[]´s ;)

Last edited:

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
My best DJ move is the moment you know you have your shot, but your mind is giving you a million reasons why you shouldn't, and I go after it anyways....
exactly

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice reversal Brazilian Guy... i like that.

"cause i want to bring someone..." priceless

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eu disse pra ela

"peitao hein..."
ela nao disse nada e deu uma risadinha..

curitiba PR !

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye it would be cool if everyone told their biggest DJ happenings you've done =)

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
" eu disse pra ela

"peitao hein..."

curitiba PR ! "

HAhahahahaha você é mto loko manow!eu não tenho esssa cara dura ainda hahahahaha

Sorry guys, brazilian chat... :)

Comon Guys i know that you have great stories ....those that you overcome your limits(afc limits) and felt a realy DJ!!!

Go GO GO!!!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only dated this girl twice. no sex. just making out. but this is how i met her.

i was at a club and noticed her turning down a lot of guys and gettin a little pissed. so she goes to the bar to order a drink. i slide in next to her, and instead of placing my drink order with the bartender, i looked her in the eye and told her what i wanted. she said something like, "what? aren't you the one that's supposed to be buying me drinks?" i said, "not tonight." she just turned around and i thought she NEXT'd me. well i placed my drink order with the bartender, and when i was pulling out my cash she turns around and tells me she will pay for it. it was over from there.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright back in the day i remember we picked up this girl who was hanging out with some AFC homo. I remember looking at his face when he was driving away, and HE WAS CRYING (lmao).

She said that he wanted to hang out with her but i asked her to come ride with me and she did.

Anyway about an hour later we were dropping her off (i was with my little crew) and she was meeting up with the guy again who was gonna drive her home (fucc if im going to drive 20 minutes to her house lol). Well she gets out and im like "cya". As she is walking to the guys car I say to my friends "watch this" and i open my door.

I exit the vehicle and she hears it and stands still and i walk up to her and im like "You cant leave without saying goodbye properly" or something stupid like that and i gave a nice sexual, embracing hug. I saw the AFC's face contort in sadness and anger when this happened. Later on she said she was really surprised i did that, caught her totally off guard.

Need less to say we started going out like a week later. She was the first chick i ever dipped the fingers into as well.

I had the chance to fucc her but passed it up because i was not prepared at the time.

I guess this move isnt THAT Dj at all, whatsoever. But it is something that stands apart. Doing sh1t like that is what gets you points. Catching girls off guard and doing something unpredictable. I had alot of props from my friends that night.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
eu disse pra ela

"peitao hein..."

curitiba PR !
Eu to me sentindo em casa heheheeheheh

Eu não sabia que você era brasileiro cara !!

BBB

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian Guy
Tell us how good and how great you were sharing the BIGGEST DJ MOVE EVER MADE by YOU!!!
Not sure what you mean by that...but i finally learned to stop being scared around hot girls...or just girls in general and just treat them as my best friends and bust their balls like any other person i know. So far its been working as everyone says and these girls are loving me everyone minute im around them.

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's this one?

A few weeks ago I was in a club on the dancefloor with my cousin and there was a group of about 6 girls dancing in a circle next to us. They appeared to be single. No guys were approaching them. I tried to make eye contact for at least 20 minutes and it just wasn't happening. They seemed to be in a world of their own. How was I going to get their attention?

The DJs started giving out free glowsticks. At first I thought "That sh1t's gay. I'm not getting one." but then I got an idea. I went and grabbed a glowstick (about two feet long, thickness of a pencil, very flexible) and returned to my spot on the dancefloor. I whipped the arse of the nearest girl in the group (with a bit of force but not enough to hurt). I didn't get a response. Eventually she moved around their little circle and another girl took her place. Then I whipped her arse. Again no response.

Eventually I had whipped each girl once or twice without getting a single response (I wasn't going to give up till something happened - good or bad). I decided it was time to whip a little harder. BINGO!!! My target (FunkyPants) spun around, gave me a cheeky look and then proceeded to slap my arse with her bare hand. (FINALLY!!!!). I was happy but not content so I whipped one of her friends (StripeyTop). She spun around and then attacked me with her own glow stick. The two of us ended up running around in circles both whipping each other for at least 30 seconds in the middle of the dancefloor. (Now I was starting to feel like a king). Eventually she gave up and returned to her circle of friends. I turned around and one of the girls from the group (ShortBlonde) was standing in front of me, about one inch away and started dancing with me. (Ok now this is good).

After a couple of minutes ShortBlonde leaves me and returns to the group. Within a few seconds FunkyPants has taken her place. (Variety - the spice of life!!). While she's rubbing herself up and down the front of me, I feel something behind me, look over my shoulder and there's StripeyTop grinding me from behind. (Now I know what it's like to be the meat in a sandwich). I was lapping it up as you would expect and even started whipping StripeyTop. Again, after a few minutes, they returned to the group and ShortBlonde took their place.

The three girls kept up the shift work for about half an hour (usually one at a time but occaisionally two). I was using C+F lines as much as possible eg ShortBlonde kept trying to take my glowstick and I kept telling her she doesn't know how to handle a stick. Part way into this unorthodox dance routine the girls started trying to kiss me. I kept resisting (it was driving them wild).

During one of my many tours of duty with ShortBlonde she starts up a conversation.....

SBl - You're not gay are you?
(Wiz thinks to himself "So is that why they're all dancing with me?)
Wiz - No. What gives you that idea?
SBl - That's what he said. (and she point to my cousin standing on the edge of the dancefloor pissing himself laughing)
Wiz - No (halfway through my one word reply I broke out into hysterical laughter myself)
SBl - Sure?
Wiz - Yeah. Don't you worry.
SBl - Good becuase if you were, then that would have spoiled the night for all of us.

Eventually another girl from the group comes over to me (ShortBrunette) and starts talking while we're dancing. Here's how it went....

SBr - Hi I'm ......
Wiz - I'm Wiz. Nice to meet you.
SBr - So are you single?
Wiz - Yep.
SBr - So are we.
(Wiz looks around the room at all the girls in the group)
SBr - All of us. I've been single since my bf told me he doesn't love me anymore just three weeks ago.
(Wiz ok SBr. Stirke one, two AND three. YOU'RE OUT!!!)

The usual cycle resumes. Eventually I let a kiss from StripeyTop connect (she was the cream of the crop). That annoyed FunkPants and prompted girl no 5 (FriendOfFunkyPants) to approach me.

FOFP - Why did you get on to her?
Wiz - Who? I didn't get on to anyone.
FOFP - StripeyTop?
Wiz - Oh her. Hey she got on to me.
FOFP - Yeah well you should go get on to my friend (FunkyPants). Quick go now. No one's looking.
Wiz - There are hundred's of people in here. There's always someone looking.

As time went on StripeyTops shifts were getting longer and longer while the other girl's shifts were getting shorter and shorter. Eventually her and I had seperated from the rest of the crowd. (Which was a relieving experience. I was the centre of attention for a good half hour at least. During that time I had groups of guys just standing around watching in amazement and girls looking at me probably wondering how they could get a piece of the action).

When I went for a number close I encountered a small obstacle. Neither myself or StripeyTop had our cell phones on us (or mobile phones as we like to call them here in Australia). I quicky came up with a solution. I grabbed a mate's phone and texted Stripey's number to my phone.

I ended up going out with Stripey the following Friday night. We had a great night but she's flaked out on me since then. (Maybe my whipping introduction gave her some expectations that I didn't live up to on our date.)

Anyway it was a damn good night. (and a night that I would never have thought possible 2 years ago)

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Wiz that was nice!
I think we lost probably 20 opportunities per day if we do not inniciate or make a move.
Girls dancing with their own group (5 ...6...7) can be VERY intimidating even for DJ´s....
Thumbs up!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a thread like this by Don Ronny in the bible.

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
orignally posted by Brazillian Guy
Hey Wiz that was nice! I think we lost probably 20 opportunities per day if we do not inniciate or make a move. Girls dancing with their own group (5 ...6...7) can be VERY intimidating even for DJ´s.... Thumbs up!
Thanks Braz.

These days I see a group of 6 girls as having 6 times more potential than one single girl.

It's true that if you crash and burn you'll crash 6 times harder but we have to take risks and venture out of our comfort zone if we're going to grow into big strong pvssy swamped DJs.