Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest difference between dating and friendship

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
No. Not an objectivist.

But using literature as a source of wisdom is not a bad idea. What addition to the transformation of young man into demi-god is needed if not a touch of wisdom?
Agreed.

I do think Objectivism and true DJ'ism go hand in hand (Reason, Independence, Purpose, Individual Rights).

I tender the Objectivist Ten Commitments

:D

http://www.theatlasphere.com/columns/031020_kayton_commitments.php

Not sure if subscription is needed, but it is a worthy read.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't count f*ck buddies because I don't see that as true, pure friendship. Admit it, in 90% of cases, the whole friendship thing changes when you sleep with them.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by George Gordon
I know what you mean. For me, it's a problem. Would you consider writing a tip on how to deal with women's boyfriends who are friends?
They usually just get furious at me (for what? don't know). Ever since I've changed my financial destiny (looking to create financial structures rather than just work in someone else's) I have angered women more than any other act I've ever done in my life. If a man goes from Christianity to Satanism, that is acceptable. If a man decides to loaf off and play video games or watch football and even get a beer belly, that is acceptable. But change your thinking from financial security to financial freedom? Ohhhh..... Rage. Pure rage. This comes from the 'college educated' women or those in college.

What becomes a problem is when the girlfriend starts saying only bad things about her boyfriend. "I don't think he is going to finish college." "He never gets me anything like flowers." "He won't marry me. I think I'll have to pack up and go."

All this, to me, is big sign for meaning: "I WANT TO UPGRADE BOREFRIEND!" with me in her sights. I'm tired of women's subtle games and once it gets to that point, I become direct. Then they hate me!

It is amazing. A woman wants you to like her or thinks you might like her (even if she has a husband, fiance, boyfriend, etc). I do not like this fliratation and secret chats behind their man's backs, especailly my friends. Once they realize that I'm not into them, then I end up on their 'Hate List'. Now I am the devil! Yesterday, I was the saint, the cowboy, the eigth wonder! Now I am just a 'jerk', a 'loser', etc.

Whenever their girlfriends try to get my attention, the boyfriends get antsy. They're my friends and I want to prevent any animosity between us. Yet the more I try to pull back, the more the girls seem to work for me.
Cowgirl is riding on her 'broken in' trail donkey *plop, plop* *plop, plop*. And lo and behold, there you are, a wild buck running around free! I think she is more interested in how strong her taming ability is than in you. Once you get her dissing her borefriend is when I know there is more than just "playing the 'attract-a-guy".

I hate those girls who, having steady boyfriends, have to get every guy to fall in love with them. And the guy who is immune to her charms is, obviously, the one she ends up falling for.

You won't be seeing any tips articles from me. I decided to put ALL my posts that is on this website and unpublished material together in a single file. It is standard font document with single space. It's hundreds of pages. I thought about just flooding the forum with hundreds of pages of Pook for fun. But everything I put down here becomes the property of Sosuave. I figure there is something better I could do than give my rights of it to the website.

P.S. EMPTY YOUR MAIL
I just emptied some of my mail. I'm always scared when I do. I get the craziest emails. It's very uncomforable when some young poor guy is begging you to find out what he did wrong in a situation. Why are you letting a stranger on the Internet tell you how your love life should be? But, most strangely, is that I keep getting incest mails. "Pook, I wanna bang my cousin" or stories about some family's brother and sister. Even stranger, I'm going back and forth in email with a foreign policy analyst. Our two weak points in life is when we have no financial footing and when we are without a life mate. He believes that certain powers having failed to get a hold over others here in their beliefs financially, they have resorted infiltration through sexuality. I kid you not!! Think back to the 'Cold War' of powerhouses battling through financial ideologies. Now imagine powerhouses warring on a battleground of sexuality from nation to another nation, slowly converting and altering others. Weird stuff.

Last edited:

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Once they realize that I'm not into them, then I end up on their 'Hate List'. Now I am the devil! Yesterday, I was the saint, the cowboy, the eigth wonder! Now I am just a 'jerk', a 'loser', etc.
That's what concerns me. If a guy's whipped, he'll always take his girlfriends perspective.

Has any of the girlfriends that now 'hate you' tried turning their friends on you, or implied that it was YOU who was trying to make a move in THEM?

I think she is more interested in how strong her taming ability is than in you. Once you get her dissing her borefriend is when I know there is more than just "playing the 'attract-a-guy".
This happened to me with one of my friend's girlfriends. Tragically, she died in a car accident a few months ago. And even more tragic, my nice guy friend will never let himself recover from it.

But everything I put down here becomes the property of Sosuave. I figure there is something better I could do than give my rights of it to the website.
Awesome! Since I started studying financial literacy about a year ago, I always wondered why you'd give your rights to sosuave. After all, your writing is an ASSET.

I just emptied some of my mail. I'm always scared when I do. I get the craziest emails. It's very uncomforable when some young poor guy is begging you to find out what he did wrong in a situation. Why are you letting a stranger on the Internet tell you how your love life should be? But, most strangely, is that I keep getting incest mails. "Pook, I wanna bang my cousin" or stories about some family's brother and sister.
Do they think you're the pope?

!GEORGE GORDON!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting

Well, you guys understand what it's like to be a hot woman.

We've all heard their complaints that so many guys (who they are not attracted to -- but that goes unspoken) can't "just be friends."

Don't you even have friends among women who are hooked up with guys who they are mad about?

Or are the women you've known that bloody mercenary, always looking to "trade up," regardless of how wonderful they think their current squeeze is?

Or do you just not know any women who are that crazy about their guy?

I'm interested in finding out.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Interesting

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Well, you guys understand what it's like to be a hot woman.

We've all heard their complaints that so many guys (who they are not attracted to -- but that goes unspoken) can't "just be friends."

Don't you even have friends among women who are hooked up with guys who they are mad about?

Or are the women you've known that bloody mercenary, always looking to "trade up," regardless of how wonderful they think their current squeeze is?

Or do you just not know any women who are that crazy about their guy?

I'm interested in finding out.
I know both. Chicas who are crazy about their guy, and ones who are just looking to trade up! It is pretty obvious by observing their face in eachothers presence which ones belong in which category.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
There is a reason why in old couples, if the wife dies first, the man either remarries or dies.

LOL, sounds funny how blunt its put. I do agree, but you are just generalising for the entire population.

And as far as woman looking for a man who will work for them, has ambitions and is financially secure. Sure, this is what a lot of woman are looking for, but I also think some woman honestly do learn and grow to love a guy, for just their little quirks and differences, not simply because they are a solid provider. Just my observations.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to reply to the original poster...I think the biggest difference between a female friend and a girlfriend...is basically a few certain things...obviously the intimacy factor...But I also think that a girlfriend cares about you MORE than a friend would...The female friends I've had haven't been loyal to me and never/rarely call me...But they all think im "nice"..

They used to call somewhat, but we just grew apart...But main factors...a girlfriend wants to be in your presence..and she gets turned on by you...she cares about you more than a friend would...I'm not saying a friend wouldn't care about you but I just think theres a difference because of the relationship....I think those factors speak what themselves.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just emptied some of my mail. I'm always scared when I do. I get the craziest emails. It's very uncomforable when some young poor guy is begging you to find out what he did wrong in a situation. Why are you letting a stranger on the Internet tell you how your love life should be? But, most strangely, is that I keep getting incest mails. "Pook, I wanna bang my cousin" or stories about some family's brother and sister. Even stranger, I'm going back and forth in email with a foreign policy analyst.
LMFAO Pook was one hilarious mothervcker.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
A girlfriend is a step above a friend, like above even a best friend.

You don't always live with friends
You don't sleep woth friends