"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The Big Picture

Motvicker

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I'm a newbie on this board, and I've looked around this site extensively, and there is simply a HUGE wealth of information here. But after reading a lot of it, and understanding it, and realizing how fvcking true and useful it is, you arrive at a point where you say "OK, now where do I go from here?". There's so much information here, and you can take it all in, but what is the clear, blunt, IDEA here, simply? How does all this stuff fit together? What is the simple answer to who the DJ is?
What's the big picture here?




Well, I've thought about it, and this is what I've come up with:

Being a DJ is a mindset. A way of thinking. You become a DJ if you have two main qualities in the way you think:

1 - Confidence

2 - Not Caring

All things stem from having these two things. And they really interplay between each other in the end.


Confidence in that you know what you're doing, and you know you CAN do it. You know you are the guy that can make stuff happen. You're the leader AND YOU KNOW IT. A non-confident guy, doesn't beleive he can do it, and then therefore can't. (If you don't have confidence and believe in yourself, the person who can change the situation, how can you expect someone else, someone who can't change the situation, to believe in you?)

The confident guy doesn't just walk down the hall; He walks down the hall LIKE HE MEANS IT. He triumphs with every step as he knows "he CAN walk down the hall; he WILL walk down the hall; he IS walking down the hall", and he looks like a true man when he does it.

The confident man doesn't just eat a sandwich, he eats the HELL out of it .

Having confidence shows you CAN succeed, it shows you WILL succeed. It makes you the leader. It makes you the Alpha Male.


Not Caring in the way that you don't obsess about everything. You don't get hung up and "whine" all the time. "Nice Guys" notoriously "Care too much". A true DJ is occupied, and has a clear, confident mindset, and doesnt have little p*ssy worries about everything, he has sh!t to do god@mmit.

You don't care about what other people think. You do your own thing. You are the Alpha Male god@mmit!

You LEAD, you don't copy something else, you make something everyone else below you copies.


Think about the Alpha Male in a pack of wolves.

He never has worries about the other wolves. The Alpha Male goes out and hunts and leads, and the other wolf either helps him hunt or fvcks off. He doesnt care about the other wolf, this is buisness.

He isnt bothered by petty worries of his mate. She has sex with him and has babies and nutures them, thats it, as far as he's concerned. He worries about leading his pack. It's not that simple, but thats the idea.


Becoming the DJ is becoming the Alpha Male.

Not the Alpha Male with women, the Alpha Male with LIFE.

The Alpha Male grabs life by the neck, rips its head off and feeds on it's dead carcas. The Chumps huddle around the back, trying to get a peice.

You want to get women, then you have to be what women want. Women want the Alpha Male, that's how they're programmed.


If you have Confidence, and you 'Don't Care', you will eventually turn into the Alpha Male.

Everything stems from having those two things. All the advice you read on this site can be traced back to those two qualities. Become those two things, and you will succeed.

And remember, a true Alpha Male/DJ mindset is not just about approaching women; It's about approaching Life.

Confidence and Not Caring. This is where you can start, this is where everything fits in the scheme of things. Every trick, every tip, every peice of advice has it's origin here.

I always learned better when everything I learned could be related to the big picture, and when you realize what the Big Picture looks like, when you know what The Game really is and how it works; then, my friend, that is where you stop being an AFC following tips and advice, and you start becoming a Don Juan.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Thank you for the dissertation! :)
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
"OK, now where do I go from here?"

You go out and PUT IT TO USE!!! Really, it's pointless to sit around theorizing like you did, without having gone out and field tested it first. You did a pretty good job summing it up, but who cares how you eat a sandwich?! For pete's sake it's a SANDWICH. And the point isn't to not care at all, it's to not care TOO MUCH like AFC's do. There's nothing AFC about caring for the well being of your girlfriend or wife, it's when you start worrying about what everyone else thinks of you that you get screwed up.

What being a DJ is, is turning "Why won't she come talk to me" into "wait, it's the man's job to approach, and you know what, she's just waiting for a guy like me to approach her". It's turning "Am I good enough for her?" into "is she good enough for me?". It's changing "if I approach, will everyone else think I look stupid?" into "no way, I'm the only one DOING any approaching here". It's changing "I want it, but I'm scared" to "I want it, I'm GETTING it". It is turning "I am an easily whipped doormat for women" to "Take no crap".
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Confidence and a don'tcare attitude doesn't make a Don Juan... Don Juan is a lifestyle, it's an approach to life. Something like James Bond or Don Alejandro (Zorro) :)
 
Top