Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The big do's and don't topic in dating !

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys it's time to refresh everyone's minds again. I find myself being attracting to loads of women everyday and I make use of that when I am clubbing or going out in the evenings because daygame is not really my thing! I also find myself losing women who were initally attracted but got disinterested during a date, probably because of something I said that got them off. Ofcourse a lot stay around but some potential hotties drip off and I lose the chance of even f*cking sometimes. I am still too needy after all those years, I can't seem to totally switch it off.

So let's wake everyone up with a big Do's and Don't list. We made loads of those on Sosuave already but 2018 is a new year with social media and loads of competition for us as men so put in whatever you SHOULD say and DO on a first/second/third date or encounter and what you defenitley SHOULD NOT DO AND SAY.

We have to turn it up a notch to stay a head of other guys, women are on social media and they get loads of attention everyday. A 5 will feel like she deserves a 9 nowadays so a 9 expects a Don Juan like us. Live it, this thread should be helping all of us!

I'll start with 5 DO's in my opinion.

- Be bold, flirty and cexual. The moment that she feels like your an open guy who is not ashamed of talking about naughty cex, that's the moment when she will open up too if she trusts you. She will clear up her whole dirty mind too, because every girl has a dirty mind but stores it away for the right guy, and well that guy is you!
- Make deep eye contact, ALWAYS. It shows confidence, cexuality, and interest in her as a person. It also shows dominance.
- Listen to her and be active listener by repeating what she says and actually giving a f*ck about her thoughts.
- Kino, touch her to make her comfortable with you.
- Always make out on the first date.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add focus your text interactions on meeting up early on, rather than wasting time building rapport through text.