Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The bible is missing!!!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Whoa, it is missing, I guess it sucked that bad and needed a makeover, or it's lost forever.

Well,for now, look for the sticky in tips labelled 'Golden Tip Album', tips personally selected by people like yourselves. Look at them, and add your own links.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF.........that bible is priceless man it can't be gone.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope someone had an offline version or something. It was a great piece of work, well organized and with everything put in its place... with links towards what you need... reading guide, free ebooks, best of posts and all that...

DID ANYONE save an offline version?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope someone saved it. And or puts it back up. Alot of the forums are about for discussion. "Refer back to the bible". Its a good stepping stone for the newbies and a good reference for the advanced to check back from time to time.

:eek:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we really need is a DJ Bible WIKI, so people can update and edit references that may be incorrect or un-needed. I think some of us DJs have the offline HTML version of it, I know I do.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When diablo get's back he'll fix this, I'll copy this over to the moderators corner so he'll for sure see it.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i read sumwhere on sosuave when registering that it's been moved to another link for a while and that it will be back to its usual place soon.