Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The betazation through a thousand consessions.

Tsar Nickolas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't what the big deal is about "chore-play". Housework sucks and no one wants to do it, plain and simple. If you're single you do your own housework anyways. I doubt doing housework actually makes your wife horny. It's much more likely that if don't do any, she gets frustrated at having to do it all, and then doesn't want to have sex because she's frustrated. So by doing so some housework, you stop getting c*ck-blocked by the dishes.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't what the big deal is about "chore-play". Housework sucks and no one wants to do it, plain and simple. If you're single you do your own housework anyways. I doubt doing housework actually makes your wife horny. It's much more likely that if don't do any, she gets frustrated at having to do it all, and then doesn't want to have sex because she's frustrated. So by doing so some housework, you stop getting c*ck-blocked by the dishes.
You'd actually be surprised at how many women are impressed that I help clean up after a meal. My comment is always that I live alone and I'm used to it.

That said, if you take advice from the mangina in that video and do it to score points, instead of just doing what needs to be done, then I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself alone pretty quick.

That video is utter cringe.