"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The betazation through a thousand consessions.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tsar Nickolas

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Age
46
I don't what the big deal is about "chore-play". Housework sucks and no one wants to do it, plain and simple. If you're single you do your own housework anyways. I doubt doing housework actually makes your wife horny. It's much more likely that if don't do any, she gets frustrated at having to do it all, and then doesn't want to have sex because she's frustrated. So by doing so some housework, you stop getting c*ck-blocked by the dishes.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I don't what the big deal is about "chore-play". Housework sucks and no one wants to do it, plain and simple. If you're single you do your own housework anyways. I doubt doing housework actually makes your wife horny. It's much more likely that if don't do any, she gets frustrated at having to do it all, and then doesn't want to have sex because she's frustrated. So by doing so some housework, you stop getting c*ck-blocked by the dishes.
You'd actually be surprised at how many women are impressed that I help clean up after a meal. My comment is always that I live alone and I'm used to it.

That said, if you take advice from the mangina in that video and do it to score points, instead of just doing what needs to be done, then I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself alone pretty quick.

That video is utter cringe.
 
Top