Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The best way for the average man to get women is lie your ass off"...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often said I had a friend who lied to women constantly, to impress. I always got the impression that they saw right through his lies. But he was cute and charming, so they overlooked it. Better to be a charming liar than be boring, I guess. But I never thought he needed to lie because girls would like him anyway.
I think for your friend it could also be for amusement, rather than to sit there with 20 boring questions and answers. Throw some bait, see if she bites, and then play with her. Some men like to have fun this way. In these instances, both he and the girl know he's witting with sarcasm, but neither party cares as both are having fun.

I'd like to play the "I'm married bit" quite often, especially when they bite on it, and then I carry it forward some more. Yet, it never seems to stop them for a nightcap afterwards.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly want to improve my life for my own sake. I want to be fit, social, advance in a career path and try new things. Having the life of a celebrity to show off on Instagram aint gonna happen for me though, so I have nothing against lying.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you sleep with them in forest?
where they live? a motel? its kinda a norm here you go to a motel, so normally if I can't get her in her home, its a motel the destination

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for your friend it could also be for amusement, rather than to sit there with 20 boring questions and answers. Throw some bait, see if she bites, and then play with her. Some men like to have fun this way.
I'm sure a lot of guys do that. But my impression (and I knew him pretty well) was that he did it out of insecurity. He tried to make himself into more than what he was. I don't think he was any more insecure than the rest of us, this was just his way of dealing with it. Like I said, he really didn't need it, girls liked him anyway.

This just goes to show what I've always thought: They supposedly respond to confidence, but they don't really know what genuine confidence looks like. You just throw up a front and that's good enough for them. This was back in our early 20s. I imagine we all had our own insecurities, but we knew we were supposed to act confident so that's what we did. I guess you could say that's a form of lying, although I see it as more as conforming to society (in this case masculine norms - those still existed back in my day). :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of guys do that. But my impression (and I knew him pretty well) was that he did it out of insecurity. He tried to make himself into more than what he was. I don't think he was any more insecure than the rest of us, this was just his way of dealing with it. Like I said, he really didn't need it, girls liked him anyway.

This just goes to show what I've always thought: They supposedly respond to confidence, but they don't really know what genuine confidence looks like. You just throw up a front and that's good enough for them. This was back in our early 20s. I imagine we all had our own insecurities, but we knew we were supposed to act confident so that's what we did. I guess you could say that's a form of lying, although I see it as more as conforming to society (in this case masculine norms - those still existed back in my day). :)
I've always said genuine confidence can only incite from a track record of success. If one has no success to which base one's confidence upon, then it's contrived confidence and such contrivance is apparent in the sub-communications.

Your friend had confidence with women because he was successful with women before. He was just insecure about his value because as a young guy he had little value. Which brings us to the question of what's more important if you had to pick one: genuine confidence or value?

I'd say genuine confidence is more important because to have genuine confidence you need a track record backing, and to have a track record of success means you already know how to succeed with women. Whereas, plenty of men with value (e.g. @BigDave) have no track record, no confidence, and no clue and are thus getting nowhere.

A

AJ84

Well women do deceive men everyday by covering themselves up with makeup not revealing their true natural self.

Just saying
Yeah the make up thing can be disappointing I get that.

However it’s one thing to wear fake eyelashe’s, is quite another to say you’re a doctor and rent a nice car on the weekends.

If a guy has to make that kind of an effort to hide who he is, there’s something pathetic and sad about that. It would be just as pathetic if a girl pretended to be a model with a fake portfolio.

Why not use that kind of energy and effort into becoming the best version of yourself?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldnt recommend taking advice from gotti lol

theirs so many girls that are hot as fvck, but so crazy you don't want them anywhere near you're lige, but you want to fvck them.

lie you're ass off and bang the crazies..
when you meet the rare quality women give them you're genuine self because those are the ones that appreciate and deserve it.

so lie and bang crazies..
be nice to good girls..

craziest are often the hottest..
nice girls are often average..

spend alot of your life in cowboy mode and bang crazies..

settle down and cherish the normies..
<3
/thread

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
"The best way for a average guy to get women is to stop being average".

-ChiTown

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which brings us to the question of what's more important if you had to pick one: genuine confidence or value?

I'd say genuine confidence is more important because to have genuine confidence you need a track record backing, and to have a track record of success means you already know how to succeed with women. Whereas, plenty of men with value (e.g. @BigDave) have no track record, no confidence, and no clue and are thus getting nowhere.
It's kind of like the chicken or the egg. One often leads to the other. I would say that being successful with women is a kind of value. You must be bringing some sort of value in the form of fun or romance to the women in order to be successful with them.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like some of you need to read the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

I know some of you in here are rakes.

Seduction is about producing an illusion the paints a version of yourself that you want women to see.

I’m a terrible liar but I do understand the value of creating an illusion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everybody lies.

You're lied before and will do so in the future, your entire family are also liars and so is everyone around you.

This is nothing new or special.

It's only a problem for you if u r so naive to fall for the stupidest lie - then that's ur fault for being stupid.

Just learn from it and be better.

I actually find the stories of compulsive liars immensely amusing if not entertaining and so should you all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually find the stories of compulsive liars immensely amusing if not entertaining and so should you all.
I've known several habitual liars. They are kind of entertaining in a sad and pathetic sort of way.
Maybe that's why most people tend to put up with them, and look the other way on their lies.
Besides, most people want to avoid confrontation, so they don't usually call them out on their lies, even when they are very obvious. Just creates an uncomfortable situation.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Might be worth it if you’ve got an embarrassing peen, cause your rep will be down the toilet from the jump anyway. This will work in a very specific set of circumstances, 1) you have doctor money to spend on a date & look expensive (nice watch, pressed clothes, fresh haircut etc) 2) you are a master at details, like making that rental key & the glovebox look lived in, remembering to remove the rental agreement from the car & never ever say ‘it’s ok, i have renters insurance’, covering that notorious new car smell. 3) you can fake the lingo of said profession easily, fluently. 4) the girl is DUMB, and really attracted to you 5) you never want to see her again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone just gave this advice on a podcast I listen to.

He said most modern women have a ridiculous set of expectations for potential partners so the easiest way to win is just lie lie lie

He said say you are a doctor, get a rental car on weekends, act like you are something you aren't, then bounce as soon as she starts asking too many questions lol

Any thoughts?
I can see this strategy working if you put a LOT of effort into it, but at the end of the day, is the return worth the effort? Would you be happy living a lie every day of your life?

A

AJ84

I think a few white lies are common, in an effort to look as good a possible (maybe you didn’t date a former model nor can bench press 250).

However, if you feel the need to invent a whole different person to get laid that’s a problem.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think a few white lies are common, in an effort to look as good a possible (maybe you didn’t date a former model nor can bench press 250).

However, if you feel the need to invent a whole different person to get laid that’s a problem.
Some people that occasionally lie like to call it, bending the truth, so they can feel somewhat better about themselves… but most feel much better than that by using omission of the truth completely.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've known several habitual liars. They are kind of entertaining in a sad and pathetic sort of way.
Maybe that's why most people tend to put up with them, and look the other way on their lies.
Besides, most people want to avoid confrontation, so they don't usually call them out on their lies, even when they are very obvious. Just creates an uncomfortable situation.
That's true in a sad way because when a lie becomes outrageous and couldn't be backed up then their credibility goes down.

However let's all remember that everyone lies all the time - every time.

It's the lies a man tells himself daily that when it produces negative repercussions consistently should then be considered the most pathetic and sad moments in his life.