"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

the best tip i can give u

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
alwayssss speak your mind. Whatevers bothering you and whatevers on your mind, say it! dont worry about losing friends or w/e.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tartofour

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
too many girls would have killed me by now if I'd have done so :D
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
::pulls out a stack of death threats and places it on the desk. The desk promptly collapses.::

Hm...always worked for me! :rolleyes:
 

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
lmao, i mean, havent u guys ever wanted to say something but u didn't and it just kept on eating you away. For example, when someone wasnt treating you the way you wanted to be treated or when you wanted to talk to some girl........
 

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
i wouldn't go as far as to say speak everything on ur mind...

i just say "if i DON"T say this will i regret it at a later time...chances are if im thinking about regreting it, i probably will...so i force myself to say it"

It's like approaching a girl, you can get nervous sometimes, but its better to just overcome ur fear and approach her, and maybe get rejected or maybe get a number...rather than just regreting that u never went up to that ONE girl...any girl could be the ONE...so try to live with NO REGRETS

Carpe diem baby

cheers
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top