Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best post this site has ever produced right here

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that Pook only made a handful of posts and remained to be a legend.

Just that speaks volumes about how he spent his time thinking, producing and living.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in reality that's not pook's material right there, that's anti-dumps material he's just reposting it.

the anti-dump machine is the best thing this site ever produced, yet no one ever reads it. would answer 95% of all questions people have.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think a lot of Anti-Dump's material is outdated and stupidly based on counting hours, days, and months. It makes a good guideline for the overly-anxious and intimidated AFC, but I would kill myself waiting five days to call a girl's home phone number. I got extremely lousy results following his format, so I gave up on it and tried something different. By dumping Anti-Dump, I received a larger quantity of women who didn't flake, was able to keep their interest high, and gave me much more successful first dates.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Anti-dumps machine works. But its only one element. The other stuff and the forums on this website helps you to become a better "operator" of the machine.

If you are a broken man (operator) you are going to be dissastisfied with the results (an interested woman) of the machine or will just settle. In other words you will have a hard time finding and intersted woman that you prefer or you will go for a lower quality woman that sees you as high quality but which you do not want.

The reality factor needs to be made clear. A woman has to be attracted to you...or you have to be her type. Otherwise trying to win her over is a waste of time.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
in reality that's not pook's material right there, that's anti-dumps material he's just reposting it.

the anti-dump machine is the best thing this site ever produced, yet no one ever reads it. would answer 95% of all questions people have.
AD's machine and gunwitch method both combined answer 99% of this forums and nearly all "PUA" "How to get a girl" type of questions.

Funny thing is after you use AD's weeding process a few times its very easy to get called a cold man because you chose to drop a girl that was not highly interested in you or had other issues. Even today I have girls from years ago that somehow "bump" into me from time to time and try to "catchup" or find out what I've been up to etc.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically you have 2 elements to game

1. how to make a girl attracted to you

2.how to tell if she is attracted to you

AD pretty much nails the latter. the rest of this site is the former. But there should be no "does she like me questions", there really shouldn't. if you have to ask she doesn't.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
AD's machine and gunwitch method both combined answer 99% of this forums and nearly all "PUA" "How to get a girl" type of questions.

Funny thing is after you use AD's weeding process a few times its very easy to get called a cold man because you chose to drop a girl that was not highly interested in you or had other issues. Even today I have girls from years ago that somehow "bump" into me from time to time and try to "catchup" or find out what I've been up to etc.
lol you don't know how many times i've been told "uh, you are such an ******* you know that....

(followed by)

so are you coming over tonight or what"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good reminder. I've read every single one of his and AD's posts through once a while back. I guess I subconsciously live it. With me, it is, or has been, either she's consistent or she's gone.

For the most part, it's all about the frame. You can re-frame anything to a woman. When she stops accepting your frame you lay out for her, then, well, she's gone. She can think she's blowing you off just temporarily (because she thinks you can't live without HER po0n), but with me, when she breaks her consistent record of being there for me ALWAYS, not once, but a second time, then the last thing she's going to see of me is my back, moving on to the next one.

Once she realizes that I'll drop her just like that, after months of being together, then she starts squirming. She starts calling up people I know to find out about me. She starts trying to get in my face, to be seen by me, whereas before, during our relationship, she was just normal, just living her normal day-to-day regular ole self. I liked her better that way, low key, apathetic except when I came around, not caring about much throughout her week but seeing me. I was the highlight of her week, the fun event to look forward to. I was consistent, She was consistent. But she's fvcks up, that's disrespect. She fvcks up again, she's gone.

I think that Anti-Dump was all about 2 strikes.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am a huge fan of anti-dump.

A great way to not waste your time and plow through other girls instead.

The first thing you notice about this though is......girls are not used to being the one's getting nexted.
which makes it all the more fun/funnier lol

I remember when i first met amber, and i saw her out at a night club with her tounge down antoher guys throat, we weren't dating but i kinda was feeling her at the time.. i said okay, you got one more strike and in the meantime, don't expect me to sit at home and wait on your call. she would call me everyday damn near right when i got off work, act all nice and sweet, ask can she come over or can i come over her house and i would say no, and i would get a 20 mintue barrage of insults.. "you know, you are such an *******", "i mean, look at me most guys would be like "sure amber i want to see you" but you act like you are too good for me or something".. i would just laugh at the **** she would come up with.. it was funny to me.

she had a lot to do with how i learned how to deal with women, because through all that.. let me call her at 8pm and say "hey come over" she'd be over before i hung up the phone. what women say and what women do are usually 2 different things.