Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

The best possible advice that I can give

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly

But you're counter-acting the advice we all agree on.... don't chase her. It adds fuel to my point, we are in RIDICULOUS times. And before anyone accuses me of "whining". I'm a married man with a mistress half my age. Life isn't bad at all

I'm just honest enough to realize how ridiculous everything is
So you have a mistress half your age are you fvcking your wife and can you fvck her when you want to?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
This is my problem with women. I always fall for her initial 'take off' interest and things end up fizzling out in 2-4 months.

I need a mindset shift, big time. I'll go on, say, 4 first dates, but for some reason, I hone in on the one I like the most, and then block out the other 3, pretty much.
I hold frame for as long as possible to delay the transition into the cruise phase. Keeping a woman on her toes means she constantly feels the need to impress. To do this however requires you to have options and an abundance mind-frame. I tell women “im seeing other women and will settle for the one that clicks into fit”. Either they hang on and compete or they deploy their parachute and jump.
 
Top