Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the BEST myspace pickup lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone who has success with myspace, post the "spam message" or line or w/e that you use when you first send a message to girls, and also talk about its effectiveness (getting screen names, #s, dates)

personally, my best success has been with something similiar to this:

"hey hows it going....i gotta tell u that u got a real unique beauty to you (i used to model and I really appreciate that kinda thing)......you are gorgeous in a special kinda way, we should def talk sometime, whats your sn? :)"

the bottom line about that line is, I mention that I used to model and 1/2 of the girls that reply mention it in some way (as if they are impressed).....the fact that i pose in my pics and i dont smile helps my case out, even tho i never modeled and thats just a lie of course (a lie that i cant ever be caught with lol)

anyway thats the best line i ever used, and i get probly 40% of girl to reply to it with sn's or phone #s

tell me guys about your lines

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my best Myspace line:

"Girl, you are the most beautiful-est woman I have ever seen...I don't even use Myspace much, but my friend met his girlfriend on here so I thought I would try. I just have to tell you how amazingly gorgeous you look. I just want to put you in my mouth and kiss you all over. I want to please you for the rest of my life. We should be together for all of eternity. You have eyes like saphires, curves like a painting, and your pretty skin reminds me of the color of lust. I think I'm in love and I don't even know you yet. Please please please please give me your screen name so I can one day get the opportunity to explode on your face."

It works because I sent 1935847702 messages and 49328272 girls sent me their screen names. Out of those 49328272 girls, I got 12 phone numbers, and 5 dates. After a year, I had sex with 1 girl.

Truly amazing. I think I need to write some tips to help you guys out. Step aside skip2mylou, I'm the new expert on Myspace and online dating.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're weird, but hot...I'd drink your bath water"

reply:

":grabs jug: Have at it, dollface"

sadly, she didn't reply to my message that followed :(

oh well, I'm cooler than her anyway.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I have to disagree. I think any girl with a couple of brain cells would know that you were boasting/showing off and that you also send that to other girls.

Lets see your myspace and maybe you can prove me wrong?

Reaction score
this is actually a serious thread.....im surprised at how many guys have no game and just wanna post bull****

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
this is actually a serious thread.....im surprised at how many guys have no game and just wanna post bull****
Translation:

"Why doesn't anyone take me seriously" :crackup:

To anyone who doesn't know our friend Skip, he's had several aliases, has already been banned a couple of times and posts the same threads (as well as advice) over and over again. He desperately needs your validation! Please take your time to post a serious response to a character who says he's leaving the site and never coming back, proceeds to return and post more crap, gets banned and is now here with two different user accounts- possibly more...yup, very productive.

We just need a sticky with an established list of trolls and the reason they were banned, it would cut down on the amount of unrest they cause this forum. Anyway, I will continue to make sure no one takes you seriously.

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Obie

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mention something you read in their profile and ask a question, girls love to talk about themselves or their interests.

Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Translation:

"Why doesn't anyone take me seriously" :crackup:

To anyone who doesn't know our friend Skip, he's had several aliases, has already been banned a couple of times and posts the same threads (as well as advice) over and over again. He desperately needs your validation! Please take your time to post a serious response to a character who says he's leaving the site and never coming back, proceeds to return and post more crap, gets banned and is now here with two different user accounts- possibly more...yup, very productive.

We just need a sticky with an established list of trolls and the reason they were banned, it would cut down on the amount of unrest they cause this forum. Anyway, I will continue to make sure no one takes you seriously.

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Obie
i never had more than 1 user name at a time on this site, you are too stupid to realize that THIS troll is creating fake profiles and trying to make me look bad, how many times do i gotta show this? Are you too stupid to look at the FACT that the troll himself confessed to this and im giving you the link to his confession where he literally said "yes I am the fake skip and had u all fooled".......what kinda MORON must you be to overlook the evidence?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118134

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please- save your insults for someone who cares, troll. What happened to your original account, skip2mylou? Oh right, it was banned! This whole facade of fake accounts is all one big game of smoke and mirrors to keep yourself from being banned again. I'm sure the mods will take care of you soon enough.

Regardless of the truth, no one cares or will take you seriously ever again. Why don't you just create another account without "Skip" in it and post like you had some sense. Oh wait, you never had any sense to begin with :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.