Don_Joffe
Senior Don Juan
Here's the situation... You are on your way to a chicks house, she is going to have a few of her friends over and yourself and maybe a few other guys will be there, You want this girl, She isnt sure if she wants you yet. You are driving their its a 20 minute drive...What music does one listen to? I was thinking...should one listen to classical music, I think that can relax you and get all your Don Juan thoughts going...think about it... Imagine a DOn Juan listening to Hip hop or to Drum and Bass Music? that doesnt go together? its like putting osama and bin laden and george bush in a big brother house...it aint happening! Another thing... Does anyone know some good WESTLIFE songs as my girlfriend thinks I dont know any of their songs(which i dont) and i got till tommorw to prove to her that i do know some of them... Help
Thanks...