The best major and the best job sor a PUA

Sakel

Reaction score
I was wondering which is the best major to study for a PUA, and which would be the best job...

I know that most of the best PUA's of today have different professions and interests. However, there should be differences. For example, a major in computer science is not the best choice since there are no girls in that kind of majors (9.5/10 students are males) So, maybe a major in psychology where there are 8 girls per each guy would be better. However, it may have its disadvantages to have more women than men because all the girls will recognize you and you could get known as a "player"... So psychology may also not be the best one.

Another important aspect would be the kind of people that get into the career, for example the girls which study to be nuns (I'm exaggerating) may not be as open minded as those chicks that study philosophy.

The case for the job is the same: A photographer may have more access to women (specially hot women) than a web designer...

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope to God you're not basing your career on how many girls are on the course..

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
I hope to God you're not basing your career on how many girls are on the course..
In before I got here; seconded. Instead of choosing what you want to do based on your chances of getting laid, why not just have a cool hobby that could lead to the same results?

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you can't possibly choose your damn future career on weather there will be girls in that particular college course or not.

Yeah,some profiles have more chicks than others. But who cares about that ? You gonna go to lectures only to hit on hotties ? And after that live a miserable life because of a failed career choice ?

Brighten up dude. Choose something you're passionate about. Also , as a Computer Science student , I gotta tell you , the bigger problem are the dudes , not the chicks. Girls are girls , but good look managing to get the guys out on any given weekend. They literally live in a world of video-games.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
The big money is in the majors the hot girls and not in. I did electrical engineering, maybe one doable girl in all my courses, but since graduating starting to reap the benefits of have money that all the dumb*** psych majors don't have. Setting yourself up for life is the most important thing regarding women throughout your twenties and thirties it seems.

Anyways, just go to parties and you'll find dumb hot girls

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh. The majors that are female dominant are the ones that will have you flipping burgers because it's worthless. Go into engineering or a hard science. I'm currently doing Electrical Engineering.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Programming, so that you can program some POF spam bot to get laid 24/7! True..

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... not even necessary. Do anything YOU want to, and you will be respected by women.

If you want to meet girls on campus, you've got like 40-60 elective course hours that can be anything. You can be an engineering or business major, and still take a yoga class with a bunch of hotties for 1 credit toward your electives. Take a photography class to cover your Fine Arts gen ed requirement, or some non-gay dance class like salsa. Really, any gen eds are gonna be teeming with hot freshies and sophomores, and once you've pounded those out, there's still those elective courses. Take the psych class full of chicks as an elective while still majoring in whatever productive or passion-related major that will get you ahead in life. If you don't, once college is over, all those girls will be hooking up with the successful dudes who made the decision to major in something for themselves.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sakel said:
I was wondering which is the best major to study for a PUA, and which would be the best job...
The best major to study for a PUA? That's a no-brainer. Try psychology and make sure you take courses like social psychology. If you go to law school, I think there are lots of women taking law more then men.

For part-time jobs, telemarketing seems to attract allot of young women in my own experience since allot of them are students or people who need some cash.

Sakel said:
So, maybe a major in psychology where there are 8 girls per each guy would be better. However, it may have its disadvantages to have more women than men because all the girls will recognize you and you could get known as a "player"... So psychology may also not be the best one.
Why would you be recognized as a "player"? Isn't that a bit of a crazy assumption. A player would not have to go to a place where there are more girls than guys in order to pick up a girl. He could just go on the internet, pick up someone and get laid because girls admire his good looks? Why go through all that trouble to take a course to meet girls if you are a player?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the most nerdy courses you can think of now and reap the fruits when youre finished, after you graduate go work abroad in the most beautiful places and fill your pockets doing great things.

Dont be a desk slave just because everyone else is doing that.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respiratory therapy. Either that, or education with an emphasis in postsecondary administration.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....not mechanical engineering. There are probably 4 girls in my whole major, 1 of which is kinda cute. But you shouldn't be basing your major off of how many girls are there...that's just a bonus.

topshelf19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play hockey. Skip class to go to the gym. Work the door at a bar. Join a frat. Drop out after academic probation. Become a firefighter. Worked ok for me.

Sakel

Reaction score
Ok guys, I unserstand that... But what about if instead of joining some extra-curricular activities I study a second career. Would you recomend me to do that? In taht case what would be the best option??

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Art history classes are loaded with women, so are fitness classes... spin, pilates, aerobics.

I ditched my tech career, since it was tanking anyway, and learned blacksmithing. I shoe horses at the riding stables... all my clients are women. It's dirty, difficult and dangerous, but I've grown into it. Lots of shoers are pulling in six figures, but I've never made it that far. Too bad, lots of horse chicks are nutcases.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Law school, you'll get a high salary and the girls are top notch. It's also a lot more status than engineering if you care about that. Saying you're a lawyer I.E will get girls dripping wet in their panties.