"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The best approach i did

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I saw a girl and she saw me too. we was grillin each other for a while. I faked like i tripped and fell. I said, see now look at what you did. She started laughing and helped me up. this broke the ice nicely and we started talking. I got the number. This approach works about 65% the time. sometimes the girl just keeps walkin. then you can yell out Help! I can't get up. LOL its worth a try.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Shut your dumb ass up already.

I wish I knew which member on this site was posing as this guy so they could both be banned.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
there is no need to come at me like that. just say that it won't work okay?
 
Last edited:

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Not only are you a dumbass, but you're stupid too. The age of 10 under my name isn't my real age. I figured anyone with half a brain would know this. I was wrong!
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
but i never said you were 10. what is wrong with this cat. don juans aren't supposed to argue.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Don Juans don't argue about nonsense. Knock off the flaming and shyt... it proves nothing.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
exactly DJUofS i agree. yeah we usually got people like "Soma"
in these forums. But im cool, i know this technique works
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
You would be surprised at what works. silly works. doing daring things like that to get the girl sets you apart from other guys. this is for real. There are just some people that are scared to use these bold tactics im giving.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Soma
Not only are you a dumbass, but you're stupid too. The age of 10 under my name isn't my real age. I figured anyone with half a brain would know this. I was wrong!
Ten year olds can't post here. I'm banning you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
You would be surprised at what works. silly works. doing daring things like that to get the girl sets you apart from other guys. this is for real. There are just some people that are scared to use these bold tactics im giving.
:rolleyes:

I think I'll continue to be a skeptic until I see a real life demonstration of anything you post.

Thanks...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by rgeere
:rolleyes:

I think I'll continue to be a skeptic until I see a real life demonstration of anything you post.

Thanks...
I don't see why you're always hating on joe. I think it's cuz yuo're jealous, cuz from his posts, joe seems like a smooth calm guy.

Anyways, why don't you try out his method yourself instead of waiting for others to be your guinea pig? kthxbye.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle. Wasn't sure if I could believe it. Now I do.

You retard.

*edit*

Oh, good call on the ignore thing RG. Done!
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
LOL okayyyyyy! seems like we got another one flying off the handle. Throw em in lockup with rgeere.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Soma
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle. Wasn't sure if I could believe it. Now I do.

You retard.

*edit*

Oh, good call on the ignore thing RG. Done!
Banned members can't post here.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by Soma
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle.

I figured that's what happened. That's some fraud ass sh!t.
 
Top