The best and worst cities for men for dating

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy Central American dudes . An average Mexican dude can get a cute wife because their culture sticks together. I imagine its that way in LA. Same with Ethiopians etc.

They got that in group advantage. There is no in group advantage for other community. You competing with everyone out here.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy Central American dudes . An average Mexican dude can get a cute wife because their culture sticks together. I imagine its that way in LA. Same with Ethiopians etc.

They got that in group advantage. There is no in group advantage for other community. You competing with everyone out here.
You'll find that the expectations of women from these cultures are fairly modest and easy for western men to live up to. I personally would not engage in the whole passport bro movement, but there is a degree of truth to what they discuss when it comes to western women vs. women from the 2nd and 3rd world countries. Something to keep in mind though is that IF you bring these women to America their attitudes will very likely change. I'd also be wary of the idea of these women just looking for a greencard/ticket to America, gold digging, etc. All of these sites for mail order brides or what not from eastern Europe, the Phillipines, etc. are a great way to invite trouble into your life. I'm sure that it works out for some men, but it seems like a dangerous game of roulette to me. Women in this countries don't need to find a man from a totally different nation and cultural background unless they want something, too many guys fail to understand this due to desperation.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if you want a 5/10 slightly chubby latina? Just asking for a friend.

Are the around the way girls easy to get? In Vegas they were. Basically does it change depending on the neighborhood.
Heck even Chubby girls got options in LA from what I saw, but with chubby girls all you need is a skillet with some BBQ and you should be good right? lmfaooo

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find that the expectations of women from these cultures are fairly modest and easy for western men to live up to. I personally would not engage in the whole passport bro movement, but there is a degree of truth to what they discuss when it comes to western women vs. women from the 2nd and 3rd world countries. Something to keep in mind though is that IF you bring these women to America their attitudes will very likely change.
The best way to get a more traditional woman is to emigrate to a 2nd/3rd world more traditional culture and stay there. Bringing a woman from Eastern Europe, Latin America, or Southeast Asia to the USA or Western Europe is a bad idea. These women from more traditional cultures will start to take on characteristics of Western women in Western nations.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The best way to get a more traditional woman is to emigrate to a 2nd/3rd world more traditional culture and stay there. Bringing a woman from Eastern Europe, Latin America, or Southeast Asia to the USA or Western Europe is a bad idea. These women from more traditional cultures will start to take on characteristics of Western women in Western nations.
Yes. Also, if you bring her here, you’ll be stuck flying back and forth to visit her family. Unless you really love travel, that sounds like a pain in the azz.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Also, if you bring her here, you’ll be stuck flying back and forth to visit her family. Unless you really love travel, that sounds like a pain in the azz.
That is a good point and a pain in the butt.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so done with latinas. I'll bang one internationally if i get the chance. I just cannot stand a lot of their attitudes. I almost will say ghetto african american women are more tolerant [which is still a lie]. That is why I do not take places like Miami seriously.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another way, go to the Amish community and live of the land, or find a religious girl and vet them properly there are still some there if you're not religious then move overseas I guess

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another way, go to the Amish community and live of the land, or find a religious girl and vet them properly there are still some there if you're not religious then move overseas I guess
Most men in the United States and Western nations in general won't do that.

The typical guy in the United States is going to take whatever woman he can get in the United States. Many United States men simp for a woman with some combination of a party past, high notch count, and feminist beliefs. Those are the typical beta males out there.

The alpha/sigma males out there don't commit to women, unlike the betas.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm able to imagine this as a reality. Another area that I think would be bad with a lot of universities is Boston. A number of the universities near Boston are elitist. Not all of the Research Triangle universities are elitist. Duke University is the most elitist in that area.
I was killing it for 2+ yrs in my former midwest medium sized city and since moving here in the past 6 months I've been struggling a lot despite having the exact same profile and the exact same strategies and being in a more populated area. Tons of flakes/ghosts and generally combative, dismissive, entitled, and cvnty attitudes from basic bvtch women who aren't even that attractive. Makes me really appreciate the women where I used to live, which has been ranked as the having some of the most attractive women per capita.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was killing it for 2+ yrs in my former midwest medium sized city and since moving here in the past 6 months I've been struggling a lot despite having the exact same profile and the exact same strategies and being in a more populated area. Tons of flakes/ghosts and generally combative, dismissive, entitled, and cvnty attitudes from basic bvtch women who aren't even that attractive. Makes me really appreciate the women where I used to live, which has been ranked as the having some of the most attractive women per capita.
I don't think you would like dating in Dallas either.

Research Triangle seems like its trying to mimic Washington DC dating.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you would like dating in Dallas either.

Research Triangle seems like its trying to mimic Washington DC dating.
Oh yeah the culture in Dallas and Houston sounds insufferable. Austin also sounds bad because it's super leftist and woke. I would have thought San Antonio would be nice but due to its military base, I sort of doubt it.

I had a recent experience going to Tuscon for a wedding for a few days and was getting a lot of matches and numbers and high interest just in the few days I was there plus IOIs from women in person that is rather uncommon where I currently live. It's wild seeing how different women are in different cities. Could be worth paying for premium dating apps to change location just to see how your SMV changes depending on location.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a recent experience going to Tuscon for a wedding for a few days and was getting a lot of matches and numbers and high interest just in the few days I was there plus IOIs from women in person that is rather uncommon where I currently live.
Tucson is one of the worst mating environments for a metro area of its size. Metro Tucson has a population right around 1 million.

Tucson is passable as a university student or a retiree. In between those points in life, it's very difficult. Tucson isn't geared for the working age person. There's a low quality of employment options. As a result, the quality and quantity of dating options in Tucson are disappointing.

There's also a large Air Force base in Tucson so that makes ratios worse.

I would have thought San Antonio would be nice but due to its military base, I sort of doubt it.
San Antonio is almost like the Tucson of Texas. It's a big city overshadowed by nearby bigger cities with a military base. Tucson is very much overshadowed by Phoenix two hours north of it. San Antonio is dealing with Dallas and Houston nearby. Additionally, Metro Austin is a similar size to San Antonio and has a bigger cool factor to it.

the culture in Dallas and Houston sounds insufferable.
Dallas has a tough culture. It's very superficial and pretentious like Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Phoenix. Women have endless options in Dallas and are not afraid to exercise them. Hypergamy is very real in Dallas.

In summer, Dallas has some pool parties that try to resemble the Las Vegas Strip or Miami/Miami Beach.

Houston women are a little bit more reasonable than Dallas women, but are less good looking.

Austin also sounds bad because it's super leftist and woke.
That's a major problem with Austin.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men in the United States and Western nations in general won't do that.

The typical guy in the United States is going to take whatever woman he can get in the United States. Many United States men simp for a woman with some combination of a party past, high notch count, and feminist beliefs. Those are the typical beta males out there.

The alpha/sigma males out there don't commit to women, unlike the betas.
I've been on this forum on and off for 16 years one thing I've noticed most guys "who disappear who have posted for awhile" disappear cause they get married then some come back after a divorce or when the marriage is about to end. What's my point? people are going to do what they wanna do. Personally, I'm not worried about other men, you have guys on this forum who have been here 5 years, 10 years, 15+ years still dealing with the same issues, should I feel sorry for them? nope knowledge is power and some people choose to be the victims, you have guys who have been on here as long as me and they are paying for onlyfans making threads on it, not every guy is going to make it, and that's ok. Just don't whine about it if you've been here that long the game is tough and fickle only the strong survive, survival of the fittest!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so done with latinas. I'll bang one internationally if i get the chance. I just cannot stand a lot of their attitudes. I almost will say ghetto african american women are more tolerant [which is still a lie]. That is why I do not take places like Miami seriously.
I've had very limited experience with them, but why do you say this? Is it because they lack critical thinking and are overly emotional and irrational even compared to other women? That's the sense I get.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had very limited experience with them, but why do you say this? Is it because they lack critical thinking and are overly emotional and irrational even compared to other women? That's the sense I get.
It's moreso that they hold a nice face until you do something or they get upset one day. It has to be a cultural formal thing, cause you see the same attitude with hispanic males. They will smile and everything, but then suddenly a monster comes out of them. And they are very hostile, too, which I suspect comes from their mothers who came from central and south america. The problem with ghetto African american women [so no one will say I am going after all black women] is that this hostility is there at the beginning so you never even get the nice part out of them. And their niceness is fake, whereas with latinas, you can tell they are genuinely being kind. It's just that they cannot take that femininity the rest of the way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so done with latinas. I just cannot stand a lot of their attitudes. That is why I do not take places like Miami seriously.
There are so many White guys who are attracted to Latinas and make efforts to seduce them. The typical White male doesn't do that well with Latinas. He doesn't run into a lot of Hispanic/Latina women in his daily life and probably doesn't have any special results with them on swipe apps.

I'm not well versed on how Black men do with Hispanic/Latina women. My sense is that Black men likely do better with Caribbean Hispanic/Latina women (Dominicans, some Cubans, some Puerto Ricans). Many of the Caribbean Latinas have African ancestry and have Black skin.

Miami Hispanics/Latinas are different than Southwestern USA (Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas) Hispanics/Latinas. In Miami, there are far more Caribbean and South American Hispanic/Latina women whereas in the Southwestern USA, it is mostly women with Mexican ancestry.