The best and worst cities for men for dating

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which city has hotter girls than Miami?

New York? mmmh
LA? mmmmh
Houston? mmmmh
I asked this before and when people provided a video of the "hot girls", they were not that hot looking at all.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this before and when people provided a video of the "hot girls", they were not that hot looking at all.
I'm asking you, which city/state do you think has the hottest women? honestly, it's subjective so there is no right or wrong answer.
I've been to a lot of different states, approached a lot of different women, did online dating in various cities and there is none IME like Miami it's a different ballgame think NBA 2K but on the hardest mode and in some cases you may be playing with the worse team if you're not ready for that caliber and action

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In comparison, Dallas women are hotter than Houston women unless someone can show me otherwise with some pictures.
This is true. Houston women have better attitudes but the looks are the tradeoff for those better attitudes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking you, which city/state do you think has the hottest women? honestly, it's subjective so there is no right or wrong answer.
I've been to a lot of different states, approached a lot of different women, did online dating in various cities and there is none IME like Miami it's a different ballgame think NBA 2K but on the hardest mode and in some cases you may be playing with the worse team if you're not ready for that caliber and action
Then show me pics of your hot Miami women. I'll wait.

This is true. Houston women have better attitudes but the looks are the tradeoff for those better attitudes.
Do they in Houston? I was under the thought they were worse there in personality too. Having been there not my fav.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender ratios tell a part of the story, not all but a big part of it. The more favorable the ratios, the better women will generally act. However, the thing I have seen with cities that are good for dating? EDUCATION! Women who go to college are not these feminist sl*ts that Red Pill losers have you believe. A lot of these women who go to school are actually more DTF and casually date, which you want as a player.

NYC, DC, and even Portland are good because they have cool women who are DTF. A lot of these women are educated and not shamed by hooking up.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never gamed In NYC but I use to talk to @Distantlight the guy was cleaning up there with models whilst living at home between 2009-2013 not sure what he's up to now. been to philly once met some cute girls at a gas station a buddy and I chatted up but went nowhere

Top 5 Places To Game In my Experience
1. Wisconsin -It's like shooting fish in a barrel Madison is a gamers paradise if you like blondes that are 7s, WIS is easy if you got solid game
2. Minneapolis-If you can't pull here, then you need to start back at the basics, had a 5'4 wingman pulling like a champ
3. Iowa-Hottest chicks are near colleges, easy to pull here but a lot of mid chicks
4. Chicago- OLD was getting matches 3 years later, tons of variety if you go to the right place, also has smokeshows
5. Michigan-I got a couple stories

If you noticed most are the Midwest, now here are the top 5 worst or hardest IMO
1. Miami-hottest chicks in the states bar none, but having a 6pack is mandatory if you want smoke shows and that's the minimum
2. LA-tough place cause of logistics and lot of GD'S, Pro TIP stay somewhere nice in LA, or West Hollywood
3. Sioux Falls South Dakota-Nothing but Mid or ugly chicks, bars were sausage fest, waste of time never again
4. Denver-Clubs/Bars are popping but it's either cuties or Grenades, you gotta be in a great logistical place to pull here
5. San Diego-It's a different vibe, I did pull but the girls there are different, if you're a girls type it's easy if not it's a grind
The thing with Miami, LA, and San Diego is the level of competition you get in these cities. So many Miami dudes from my experience, compared to NYC dudes, are far more macho and far more high SMV than NYC dudes on average. Miami dudes are more jacked, stylish, and fit that f*ck boy stereotype down to a tee. Go to any decent bar here and dudes are mostly dressed well but also buff. A lot of them have game and a strong frame to go with it.

You are competing for those very chicks with guys that have status, money, and are willing to flash it unlike NYC.

It has women acting way out of line and knowing their actual value or even inflating it. Miami has 6s that think they are 10s because some promoter is inviting them to boat parties. Overall, it is a tough tough city but if you manage to do well with game here, you will crush it in most other cities.

The average game guy in Miami can easily get a double digit lay count in NYC, even the better NYC Game Guys will struggle and get scraps in Miami.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which city has hotter girls than Miami?

New York? mmmh
LA? mmmmh
Houston? mmmmh
I have lived in both NYC and Miami while having visited LA and Houston.

Miami girls are more artificially hot. If you like the fake a$$ and fake t1tts type, this is your city. You get a lot of Latinas and white girls who look like they have had a lot of work then and have slim waists. At times, it looks almost cartoonish. Miami has a lot of plastic women who look way too fake and done up.

NYC on the other hand has more beautiful women that look more model-type of beautiful. They are not flashy hot but they look more naturally beautiful if you get what I mean.

I love LA girls. I think that LA has the hottest girls in the country. Lots of women who grew out of being flashy years ago and now just look good without being too plastic.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think that is?

I think Houston looks comparatively better because its women are not as difficult to interact with as compared to the more superficial and more pretentious women in Dallas. Dallas is considered the most comparable metro area to Houston as it is a similar size and nearby.
Weird weather patterns, single mother/women with kids ratio is sorta off the charts, reckless drivers, alot of miscommunication, etc.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with Miami, LA, and San Diego is the level of competition you get in these cities. So many Miami dudes from my experience, compared to NYC dudes, are far more macho and far more high SMV than NYC dudes on average. Miami dudes are more jacked, stylish, and fit that f*ck boy stereotype down to a tee. Go to any decent bar here and dudes are mostly dressed well but also buff. A lot of them have game and a strong frame to go with it.

You are competing for those very chicks with guys that have status, money, and are willing to flash it unlike NYC.

It has women acting way out of line and knowing their actual value or even inflating it. Miami has 6s that think they are 10s because some promoter is inviting them to boat parties. Overall, it is a tough tough city but if you manage to do well with game here, you will crush it in most other cities.

The average game guy in Miami can easily get a double digit lay count in NYC, even the better NYC Game Guys will struggle and get scraps in Miami.

Yup In Miami I saw ripped jacked guys approaching fatties, it blew my mind you would not see that in LA heck you wouldn't even see that in Wisconsin. I'm talking about a guy who was legit 8 approach a 4 that's how fierce the competitin is down there. For guys saying Miami isn't the toughest place in the USA either they have never been or they weren't at the spots with the real smokeshows.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have a bet going that I can pull a woman in Miami. Being an out of town guy who is naive to the culture gives me an advantage.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that have experience in Miami, what about Clearwater/Tampa is it similar or different. I've spent decent amount of time down in Clearwater/Tampa but never Miami. Is it the same? Are their drastic differences?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here are the top 5 worst or hardest IMO
3. Sioux Falls South Dakota-Nothing but Mid or ugly chicks, bars were sausage fest, waste of time never again
4. Denver-Clubs/Bars are popping but it's either cuties or Grenades, you gotta be in a great logistical place to pull here
5. San Diego-It's a different vibe, I did pull but the girls there are different, if you're a girls type it's easy if not it's a grind
Sioux Falls is the biggest city in South Dakota. The metro area is a little bit over 200,000. It might be considered the best option in South Dakota. That's not saying much. A lot of children raised in South Dakota end up relocating to bigger cities once they are adults because it is difficult to date in a place like Sioux Falls.

Denver is Menver. Too many men. The nearby mountain sports attract a lot of men. The mountains aren't even that convenient to Denver, as they are all 1.5+ hours away. It has also become a haven for those with left wing ideologies since the 2000s. It's not a pleasant place.

San Diego is Man Diego. Too many men. There are some nearby military bases which ruin the ratios around there.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The research triangle area of NC is pretty terrible. Feminism/leftism is rampant because of all the universities, which are nothing more than indoctrination machines for women nowadays. I recently went on a date with an Iranian immigrant who only lived here for a few years and she was already a feminist. As expected, the date ended up going poorly because I can't let it go without arguing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The research triangle area of NC is pretty terrible. Feminism/leftism is rampant because of all the universities, which are nothing more than indoctrination machines for women nowadays. I recently went on a date with an Iranian immigrant who only lived here for a few years and she was already a feminist. As expected, the date ended up going poorly because I can't let it go without arguing.
I'm able to imagine this as a reality. Another area that I think would be bad with a lot of universities is Boston. A number of the universities near Boston are elitist. Not all of the Research Triangle universities are elitist. Duke University is the most elitist in that area.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum had a good thread on this topic recently.

It's been well known for a long time that most US cities have a surplus of unmarried men as compared to unmarried women in the younger age groups. Men don't tend to gain a numerical advantage until around age 45-50, and that advantage only applies to 45-50+ men who want to date women close to their own age. A lot of betas end up settling for women close to their own age though because they are pussie beggars. The typical 30s/40s male is a pussie beggar.

The worst American cities for males tend to be the ones with both a surplus of males and a lot of feminist/careerist/social justice warrior types. Examples of these cities include...

San Francisco
Portland, Oregon
Seattle
Washington D.C.

In Canada, Toronto is the worst for that reason. It is well known that dating in Toronto is a shiit show.

There are plenty of bad US cities beyond the 4 I mentioned above. @CornbreadFed did put together a good initial list on his thread and comments on it were good.
This is exactly right. I live in the DC area and its tough here. There is ALOT of money out here and a lot of college degrees. The women dont really need a guy to survive financially in this area. The govt jobs support them.

I heard LA was worse than DC though. I know a good looking dude that struggled in LA.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seduced in Boston but I believe this. I have been to Boston in travels and haven't been impressed by it. I haven't heard a lot of good feedback.

I agree with this. Why were you saying that New England is not recommended for dating? In general, Boston is best the best option in New England.

I'm most familiar with Maine in New England.

Maine has a reputation of being hostile to outsiders who move there. It's known for being rather insular. This is true in both Portland (the biggest city) and the smaller areas. For those who are long time Mainers with good social circles, it can be ok for longer term dating. It's easy to think of dating in Portland, ME as a smaller version of Nashville (@CornbreadFed would identify), Atlanta, or Charlotte with a northern climate and northern attitudes.

If you're a Mainer who can't date well within social circles or your hometown is too small, you tend to move to Boston or even the New York City area. The majority would go to Boston.

Vermont and New Hampshire are somewhat similar to Maine, though neither state has a metro area as big as Portland. Vermont and New Hampshire don't have as much of a reputation for hostility to outsiders, though neither is likely a great place for dating. It would likely be possible to date through social circles but most people raised in Vermont and New Hampshire end up in Boston as adults as well for more dating and work opportunities.

I don't think there's much is Massachusetts outside of Boston. Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard to me seem like places where people in established couples would be. I haven't heard anything about Springfield, MA other than it being one of the few places in the US where younger unmarried women outnumbered younger unmarried men in the early 2010s.

I haven't heard anything about Providence, Rhode Island.
Maine is great if you are a minority aka black af. My ulgy azz cousins killed it in Maine just becuase they were exotic. Race plays a role.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is ALOT of money out here and a lot of college degrees. The women dont really need a guy to survive financially in this area. The govt jobs support them.
In general, men have been cucked by college degrees, white collar work, and even government aid.

Women with college degrees and white collar jobs don't need a boyfriend or husband to survive. In past generations, women would have had no choice but to get into a long term relationship with some beta male just because he had provision abilities. It meant her survival.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly right. I live in the DC area and its tough here. There is ALOT of money out here and a lot of college degrees. The women dont really need a guy to survive financially in this area. The govt jobs support them.

I heard LA was worse than DC though. I know a good-looking dude that struggled in LA.
LA is tough logistics suck, you're not only competing with every day guys who have their stuff togther i.e. 6 pack, high-paying jobs, local status but you're also dealing with celebrities From A-listers to D listers (Instagram famous, youtubers, etc) LA is a tough place for anyone if you want good looking women but have no fame or status.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA is tough logistics suck, you're not only competing with every day guys who have their stuff togther i.e. 6 pack, high-paying jobs, local status but you're also dealing with celebrities From A-listers to D listers (Instagram famous, youtubers, etc) LA is a tough place for anyone if you want good looking women but have no fame or status.
What about if you want a 5/10 slightly chubby latina? Just asking for a friend.

Are the around the way girls easy to get? In Vegas they were. Basically does it change depending on the neighborhood.