Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The basics matter most, I fvcked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've been involved with a project at work for over a year. I have put a lot of effort and good work into it, which has been recognized by everyone. They decided to send me to a seminar among people in this industry to hold a speech about the project. Of course I said yes, it's a great opportunity.

This week it happened, they paid for hotel and plane tickets. It was 2 days, I was going to speak on start of day 2. I was well prepared and ready for it. For some reason I couldn't sleep, I was tired as fvck but it just didn't happen. I was laying in bed for hours before I finally fell asleep at 4am. I was supposed to get up at 7:30am and it started 8:30am, but I fvcking overslept. I missed the entire presentation I was supposed to show and I didn't get to do it.

Now of course the manager wants to talk to me, it's kinda bad since I was after all representing the company. I'm sure they won't fire me, but I don't think I'll get similar opportunities in the near future. I feel like sh!t, not just because I let down my boss but also because I really really wanted to do this.

All this sh!t for something as dumb as oversleeping. A lot can be said about being interested, confident, proactive and skilled at work, all of which are qualities I do possess. But it doesn't count for sh!t if the basics isn't covered first, like meeting on time. This just can't happen again.

Serenity

Reaction score
@da dynamically What the fvck are you on about? I don't see this as the end of the world, I'm not here looking for sympathy or support. I'm not even looking for advice.

I posted this to tell how important it is to cover the basics and shared this recent events to illustrate it. I do feel like sh!t, but I'm not a whining b!tch who doesn't get over it. I know it will pass, but I need a moment to calm the fvck down and make a plan. I can't just suck it up and suppress my feelings, I've tried that before and it's not healthy in any way.

An emotional problem is when you remain stuck in a bad feeling. I made no indication that this is what's happening. It's just my feelings about this isolated event, every other part of my life is great.

Just don't assume so much next time. I know this sounds insensitive, but your entire post is useless to me.

Serenity

Reaction score
@da dynamically Nah, you're not gonna manipulate me with that stupid reply. Why do you even keep replying? Your posts contain nothing, so I'm angry at you for wasting the thread with useless clutter.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been involved with a project at work for over a year. I have put a lot of effort and good work into it, which has been recognized by everyone. They decided to send me to a seminar among people in this industry to hold a speech about the project. Of course I said yes, it's a great opportunity.

This week it happened, they paid for hotel and plane tickets. It was 2 days, I was going to speak on start of day 2. I was well prepared and ready for it. For some reason I couldn't sleep, I was tired as fvck but it just didn't happen. I was laying in bed for hours before I finally fell asleep at 4am. I was supposed to get up at 7:30am and it started 8:30am, but I fvcking overslept. I missed the entire presentation I was supposed to show and I didn't get to do it.

Now of course the manager wants to talk to me, it's kinda bad since I was after all representing the company. I'm sure they won't fire me, but I don't think I'll get similar opportunities in the near future. I feel like sh!t, not just because I let down my boss but also because I really really wanted to do this.

All this sh!t for something as dumb as oversleeping. A lot can be said about being interested, confident, proactive and skilled at work, all of which are qualities I do possess. But it doesn't count for sh!t if the basics isn't covered first, like meeting on time. This just can't happen again.
You can't set an alarm clock and a phone? And on top of that, go to bed early? Sounds like you're a moron.

But it's over now. I'd probably leave the company, because you'll never be respected or depended upon again. I mean, you can't even get out of bed.

Serenity

Reaction score
You can't set an alarm clock and a phone? And on top of that, go to bed early? Sounds like you're a moron.

But it's over now. I'd probably leave the company, because you'll never be respected or depended upon again. I mean, you can't even get out of bed.
I won't leave. Talked to my boss, he talked more about how good I am at what I do. Of course the oversleeping can't continue he said, but they really appreciated my work.

@da dynamically You're the fagg0t here, go make yourself useful instead of being a sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.