Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The banning of Chubb46 has me wondering

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that this thought has crossed the minds of the 'less polite' type forum members. (I'm not always tactful and polite and include myself also in this mix).

The question is... when we see someone banned that didn't give personal insults, or use 'offending' language', etc... Are we (about 50% of the regular less-polite members) next in line?

I openly stated that I wasn't fond of her presence, but that's no reason to glorify a banning. To be fair and honest, I've slung harsher sardonic wit and mockery. And yep, I didn't care for her hijacking a posting... but we've all done a hi-jack or two in our lives.

In view of her recent banning, I'm sure that some of us are wondering... if we're hanging by a thread here and could get banned upon a mods impulsive whim?

Serenity

Reaction score
No, not for what this user was banned for. There's more rules than those about personal insults. It's not always obvious or visible to the forums why a member is banned, but this case is well justified.

It was a troll connected to a previously removed member. I won't go into more detail as a discussion on this will motivate the troll to return.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your response. I totally respect your reasoning as to not supplying a lot of info.
You answered my question and provided some reassurance. This was the response I was hopeful to see.
Thanks again.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Pardon me, but I don't believe it was an actual lady that come onto this forum and began posting. It was more of a made up personality, perhaps by moderating community itself -- I won't be naming names, but you know who you are -- perhaps with an intention of trolling another mod on here who is somewhat of an aw -- ;) -- and perhaps with an intention of testing the effectiveness of moderating community.

As far as banning goes, it is an effective tool of sosuave, which forces -- gives a kick in the nuts, perhaps -- a member to change into positive direction. Being a site personality and kdj-ing is not that -- perhaps make a change in their lives that will improve SMV and kick start a positive social change, basically dj bible and boot camp and approaches, and everything that goes with it, improving SMV even if it starts with professional haircut, and finally getting ripped and healthy, becoming don juan is not just about overcoming social fears. Basically, banning is a tool that could kick start a positive change in the live of a dj. Get off the site -- you don't have to be a member to read articles -- and go do something.

As far as afomentioned banned member, I'm not convinced it's an actual woman.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pardon me, but I don't believe it was an actual lady

As far as afomentioned banned member, I'm not convinced it's an actual woman.
Exactly. A known troll attempting his second fake female account.
You seem to be fairly good at knowing that some members aren’t always who they say they are…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the mods have ways to check IPs of members? I strongly believe there are many who are double nicks.